ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumption of innocence applies only in Court, not to police investigations.

Police routinely identify suspects and may be required to interview suspects under formal caution.

Of course the police may try to stay on friendly terms with unwitting suspects for as long as possible.

My guess is they are trying To split the suspects.

They may also guess that one or both has confessed to family members.

Ahhh! Did they? Did they bring a four wheeler? I have asking about this for some time. Is it just a rumour?

They did not bring a four wheeler with them on the camping trip. The one that Deorr used during the search belonged to his BIL.

Here's to hoping that Jessica, the mother of the deceased baby, decides to stop all the nonsense and tell SB and the DA what happened and show him where her child's body is located. The smartest thing she can do is to make a deal for her confession and maybe save herself some prison time.

For whatever reason I think she is the least culpable of the two, in that I do not think she is the one that caused DeOrr's death, but she is keeping quiet to protect DK.

Jessica, just put this all to rest now. It is over. The longer you wait, the worse it will get and your baby daddy just might beat you to the confession table to secure a lesser sentence for himself.

JMO, but I think she will come forward first... Not because she's the weakest link, but because she's ruthless. She will not hesitate to throw Vernal under the bus to save herself.

She strikes me as cold and calculating, rather than a grieving mother. Whereas Vernal did seem very nervous, and maybe genuinely remorseful or grieving in his interviews. Moo.

JMO, but I think she will come forward first... Not because she's the weakest link, but because she's ruthless. She will not hesitate to throw Vernal under the bus to save herself.

Especially if the death penalty may be on the table...?

It is so interesting how we all have the same information and videos yet we vary greatly on our interpretation of the individual's personalities, feelings, emotions, etc. We all draw from what we bring into the room when we are making observations of that room.

She strikes me as cold and calculating, rather than a grieving mother. Whereas Vernal did seem very nervous, and maybe genuinely remorseful or grieving in his interviews. Moo.

I think I agree with you on this. At least today. I still go back and forth on which one seems more guilty. The way DK rambled in that first interview has me confused. In that interview it seemed like he was lying and she was mad at him. IMO Or it could be that she was being sheepish and he was lying to cover for her... Oh I'm so confused.

Another, random thought, when NE asked IR if he knew how GGP was doing, IIRC, his reply was that GGP was not well and is now on oxygen. Wasn't there a time when it was discussed that GGP was on oxygen while camping?

That struck me too... IR seemed very sure that ggp was not on oxygen during the camping trip. And IMO, he would have remembed if he was.

Where did that rumour come from, that he was actually on oxygen *during* the trip? Was it a family member trying to stick up for him when people suspected him?

I agree. I haven't read anything about them bringing a four-wheeler.

Has anyone submitted this as a question to Tricia for her upcoming Radio Show with SB? Sounds like it would be a good one to ask. Was there an ATV and/or which vehicle required the diesel fuel?

Does anyone have that link handy for where to submit questions?

Has anyone submitted this as a question to Tricia for her upcoming Radio Show with SB? Sounds like it would be a good one to ask. Was there an ATV and/or which vehicle required the diesel fuel?

Does anyone have that link handy for where to submit questions?

Link at top of page

If he is a decent human being he would have gone to LE with his suspicions and they may have asked Vilt to keep it quiet until they had more evidence. IMO

I bet he has gone to LE, he has no obligation not too. Even if he has some kind of a contract with the parents, they have breached it by non-payment of expenses. Bet they wish they paid him now.

When you say 'four wheeler' do you mean like a quad bike? TIA

A four wheeler over here is what we call a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

when she called and I was in the truck hauling down to

the road trying to get service because I didn't think one bar

would get it.

IMO he is returning from somewhere at this time. He has to explain why he is elsewhere.

IMO it was a mixup how they both ended up calling 911 from separate locations at the same time

I think I agree with you on this. At least today. I still go back and forth on which one seems more guilty. The way DK rambled in that first interview has me confused. In that interview it seemed like he was lying and she was mad at him. IMO Or it could be that she was being sheepish and he was lying to cover for her... Oh I'm so confused.

I think she looked scared in that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966