ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'm hoping a lightbulb goes off for one of the parents that it is in her/his best interest to be the first to come forward.

JMO

If that does happen, I bet it will be Jessica. DeOrr is the type of person who thinks he can (and probably has been moderately successful in his life, thus far) talk himself out of anything. He reminds me of my brother - an annoying chatterbox! :-\

Has this been posted yet? If so, I apologize. I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything. It's and interview with little Deorr's Paternal grandfather.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=38281635&ni...oddler-my-son-is-not-a-monster&s_cid=queue-18

To me he doesn't help Deorr Sr. and Jessica's case much. Probably not the best to say "I want them to just shut up" when referring to LE naming them as suspects. JMO of course...

Exactly, and I'm so pleased things are finally moving.

I think many of us have put ourselves on time out from this case in the hope there'd be news when we popped back in. There never was. This would be a very bad week to be taking a case break!

We've had the statement from Klein that he doesn't believe the parents
We've had the police name them as suspects
We've had the interview with IR
We've had the interview from DK's solicitor
We've had the damning letter from Vilt
We've got Vilt on a TV interview tomorrow morning
We've got the Sheriff on Tricia's show tomorrow night

Have I missed anything? It seems all three agencies have basically labelled the parents liars who are likely to be covering something up.

What's next?!

Trisha's radio show tomorrow? I had not seen that posted anywhere thank you. If somebody can throw up a link ...that would be great.. Or perhaps it's up thread and I need to keep swimming..

The fact that it was complete strangers who organised the billboards was a big red flag to me, too... The parents didn't want any publicity IMO. They just wanted the whole thing to go away. And that's why I don't think they planned it for the money.

Yep! That's why there has been so much complaining about the supposed ill effects that social media has played in this whole case. My opinion has always been that social media has also played an extremely helpful role in keeping this case front and center in people's minds. As a state local, I can tell you that even living a short 4 hour drive away, my local news station pretty much quit reporting on this story a couple of weeks after little DeOrr went missing. It was shameful!

The fact that it was complete strangers who organised the billboards was a big red flag to me, too... The parents didn't want any publicity IMO. They just wanted the whole thing to go away. And that's why I don't think they planned it for the money.

No, but IMO they kept it going for the money.

Here's to hoping that Jessica, the mother of the deceased baby, decides to stop all the nonsense and tell SB and the DA what happened and show him where her child's body is located. The smartest thing she can do is to make a deal for her confession and maybe save herself some prison time.

For whatever reason I think she is the least culpable of the two, in that I do not think she is the one that caused DeOrr's death, but she is keeping quiet to protect DK.

Jessica, just put this all to rest now. It is over. The longer you wait, the worse it will get and your baby daddy just might beat you to the confession table to secure a lesser sentence for himself.

ETA/ Do four wheelers take diesel? I believe they brought a four wheeler with them as well, so the diesel might have been for that.

Ahhh! Did they? Did they bring a four wheeler? I have asking about this for some time. Is it just a rumour?

Exactly, and I'm so pleased things are finally moving.

I think many of us have put ourselves on time out from this case in the hope there'd be news when we popped back in. There never was. This would be a very bad week to be taking a case break!

We've had the statement from Klein that he doesn't believe the parents
We've had the police name them as suspects
We've had the interview with IR
We've had the interview from DK's solicitor
We've had the damning letter from Vilt
We've got Vilt on a TV interview tomorrow morning
We've got the Sheriff on Tricia's show tomorrow night

Have I missed anything? It seems all three agencies have basically labelled the parents liars who are likely to be covering something up.

What's next?!

That's the closest thing to an accurate "timeline" that this case has had to date!

Ahhh! Did they? Did they bring a four wheeler? I have asking about this for some time. Is it just a rumour?

Not very many 4 wheelers use diesel. Arctic Cat I know makes diesel versions (the 700 series I think) and I know Polaris at one point made them. Those are the only two off the top of my head.

With all due respect to Investigator Klein....
About the receipt from the Stagecoach convenience store -- it proves someone was there. Maybe the parents, or maybe another person who was with them -- it doesn't mean little DeOrr was with them.
Just my .02.

Although there are those who are very meticulous about saving their receipts-- we generally throw the ones away from many smaller purchases like soda/candy/yogurt from convenience stores. But that's us.
Most of you will remember how Scott Peterson kept a receipt from the Marina he was at. :(

Here's to hoping that Jessica, the mother of the deceased baby, decides to stop all the nonsense and tell SB and the DA what happened and show him where her child's body is located. The smartest thing she can do is to make a deal for her confession and maybe save herself some prison time.

For whatever reason I think she is the least culpable of the two, in that I do not think she is the one that caused DeOrr's death, but she is keeping quiet to protect DK.

Jessica, just put this all to rest now. It is over. The longer you wait, the worse it will get and your baby daddy just might beat you to the confession table to secure a lesser sentence for himself.

Quite freaky to think she could actually be reading this, all it takes is a google.
If so, time to 'fess, Jess.

I have been lurking but have not posted since I shared my experience with mud/rain boots and the ease at which they can slip off a child's feet:) Seems like forever ago.
A thought occurred to me when reading another post about the possibility of DK disposing of the baby when he "hauled" off to call 911. Could he have contacted JM, by text or call, to let her know he had finished the deed and it was time to call 911? Idk, I suppose he knew he would have about 45 min after the calls were made. It just seems risky to for him to assume he could be done before LE arrived. What if they were in the area? I don't neccessarily buy into this scenario, just trying to make sense out of the senseless.
Another, random thought, when NE asked IR if he knew how GGP was doing, IIRC, his reply was that GGP was not well and is now on oxygen. Wasn't there a time when it was discussed that GGP was on oxygen while camping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog