ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stress can make memory problems worse. I'm sure ggp felt extremely stressed when his Great grandson disappeared, and when he was being questioned by LE and the Fbi...

It would help if we knew why he has memory problems.

Is he on medication? Some medication can affect memory but not interfere with overall functioning.

Does he have an illness?

Is he just old and cantankerous?

Was he maybe asleep while most of this was going on?

I'm having trouble envisioning how the simultaneous 911 calls actually happened...

Was there a conversation? "I'll go get rid of this evidence, then in 15 minutes you call 911. Just in case someone sees me hauling off I'll say I went to try and get signal, and I'll call 911 from up the road just in case they trace cell phone pings"???

Doesn't sound realistic to me... Anyone got a better theory about how simultaneous 911 calls came about?

Well he could have just drove a short trip to higher ground which wouldn't take long....and it was truly coincidence

Or from higher ground he could see her and it was timed. He did say from the upper road you can see the whole campground...so they could of had eyes on each other. I don't know this whole thing is crazy because that's what "less than truthful" gets you.

After 6 months , the person with the most inside information made a noteworthy reply

Nate Eaton: What do you think happened?

Sheriff Bowerman: I have no clue. Absolutely no clue. There’s a lot of things I could speculate but I really don’t want to go there.

We have hit 18,000 posts in 6 months , and lets face it , we have no clue either.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/sheriff-i-just-pray-little-deorr-will-be-found/

I agree but I think it is difficult for the average person to wrap their head around the mind of a criminal. I keep going back to what FV said about JM, "one possibility is a … scenario is that uh…it’s only because Jessica giving up custody of her other two kids and because she didn’t really want kids, and when she had Deorr that she was …her tubes were tied and for all intents and purposes sterilized so she could never be reversed." For me this starts to scratch the surface of truth and I believe cannot be overlooked. Nobody makes such a comment without having strong evidence to back it up. (modsnip)
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

Somebody on another forum described JM behavior during that initial interview as looking like a kid in the Prinipal's office who is listening to their parents discuss their "crime" with the Principal. I thought it was a perfect analogy.

Perfect comparison! Accentuation especially on "her" crime in this case. VDK had to save the situation, but was talking around his neck and couldn't really help. My impression only, until further notice.

Somebody on another forum described JM behavior during that initial interview as looking like a kid in the Prinipal's office who is listening to their parents discuss their "crime" with the Principal. I thought it was a perfect analogy.

Great analogy. I completely agree.

I wonder if Klein Investigations has learned anything new in the last few days, we haven't heard from them.

If Vernal was within earshot all he had to do was blow the horn on his truck to signal JM.

I'm having trouble envisioning how the simultaneous 911 calls actually happened...

Was there a conversation? "I'll go get rid of this evidence, then in 15 minutes you call 911. Just in case someone sees me hauling off I'll say I went to try and get signal, and I'll call 911 from up the road just in case they trace cell phone pings"???

Doesn't sound realistic to me... Anyone got a better theory about how simultaneous 911 calls came about?

They supposedly searched for quite a while before calling 911 so perhaps VDK had already left the campsite under the guise of searching for DeOrr. Any text messages between the two during that time frame could be explained as communicating about where they're searching for DeOrr. VDK was in the loop of when JM would contact LE, but I don't know if he was hauling away from the campsite at that time. . . maybe to it.

Cell phone info will be key and hopefully they find something that takes them in a solid direction either way.

After 6 months , the person with the most inside information made a noteworthy reply

Sheriff Bowerman: I have no clue. Absolutely no clue. There’s a lot of things I could speculate but I really don’t want to go there.

We have hit 18,000 posts in 6 months , and lets face it , we have no clue either.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/sheriff-i-just-pray-little-deorr-will-be-found/

You've got that right. We don't really know. It sure would be nice if the parents decided to take a turn and be 100% truthful with those in charge of trying to locate this toddler.

That comment took me by surprise because they have been named as suspects.

IIRC either SB or Klein said charges are imminent they just hadn't settled on which charges (I imagine murder vs manslaughter vs negligence) and Klein said he thinks they know how but not why, then how could they still have no clue? Maybe SB should read our posts after all bcuz we have a million plausible theories, lol. MOO.

But I was a little bummed to hear him say that.

Or saying "no Grandpa, it was like THIS, remember?" He may not willingly be covering anything, JM and VDK just may be using his memory loss to their advantage and purposely confusing him to cover themselves and also to prevent him from being implicated in any way. MOO.

And what exactly are the "axillary" issues that Klein has referred to? I'm still wondering if they're trying to decide I R and GGP's involvement in the "incident" and are going to say anything until certain whether not they will also be charged with something. MOO

But from his intial he said DeOrr was awake and he would be good with grandpa.

I don't think a 2yo would put himself down for a nap. Were they saying GGP was supposed to put him down for his nap but let him go chasing after them instead?

That comment took me by surprise because they have been named as suspects.

IIRC either SB or Klein said charges are imminent they just hadn't settled on which charges (I imagine murder vs manslaughter vs negligence) and Klein said he thinks they know how but not why, then how could they still have no clue? Maybe SB should read our posts after all bcuz we have a million plausible theories, lol. MOO.

But I was a little bummed to hear him say that.

The sheriff seems to be reallllllllly cautious. He said he doesn't want to say something then have to come back and apologize for if was wrong. It's true that we don't know exactly what happened, but Klein has been a little bit more forthcoming on that he believes he knows what happened. It "seems" like they are still unclear whether is was an accident or intentional. We don't know everything, but we know WAY more than we knew a thousand posts ago. We have suspects. And every scenario has been ruled out that doesn't require their involvement. That is HUGE.

my theory is that during those three hours JM/DK were disposing of evidence and little Deorr's body. I believe that is why DK decided to haul butt down the mountain to get better reception to call 911. He was disposing of evidence. imo.

I'd like to see more communication from the person who last saw Deorr alive, GGP. He's suspiciously quiet for being at the scene.

My Mom is almost 87, blind, hard of hearing, 40 % Heart function left and has had two major strokes, walks bent with a stick or uses a wheel chair, hasnt been able to drive for years. If I handed her a 2.5 year old and asked her watch him while I ran to the creek (which I wouldnt) she would scream bloody murder if he got out of her very limited eye sight. If she actually LOST the baby she would be screaming even louder to anyone and everybody to find her GGchild.

GGpa drives 2 hours out of IF pulling a trailer, down a bad 9 mile dirt road into a remote area, was THE person who was in charge of Baby Deoor when he disappeared and NO ONE has interviewed him outside LE who says he is in poor health. I am sure he is cooperative but to just get a pass? Is this because he said it never happened? He was never asked to watch the baby? Never was involved with the parents version of events? And he NEVER says a word to media?

I just dont get understand. JMO. I know all folks after different and health struggles are real but I dont get this situation. I just doesnt make sense to me. JMO

And, I think it's fair to say that at this point That we have NO reason to trust the parents. We have to trust LE and the FBI that what they're saying is less than truthful and that there is zero evidence that he was abducted or wandered off. That's why we all continue to discuss the parents and their involvement.

This too: SB 100% believes the parents know. He leaves not one inch of wiggle room.

JANUARY 25TH 2016
http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-...issing-toddler-deorr-kunz-officially-suspects

They are being less than truthful," Bowerman said. "They know something, I just don't know what they know. It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

(Sorry if these things have been said, I am about 10 pages behind. Trying to get caught up.)

This maybe the best circumstantial evidence yet.

"4 little blonde boys hiking in Palisades Campground Area"

Who goes hiking with 4 little boys in the first place?
Camping - YES
But hiking? - NO

And unless you are a car buff I dont think you would be able
to describe it as a "Rubicon".
Jeep - YES
Rubicon matching perfectly to witness - NO

New or Newer looking - YES
"Expensive looking" matching perfectly to witness - NO

Why wouldn't someone go hiking with 4 boys? I know a lot of families with 4 children (or more) who have gone hiking before. Not sure what's weird about that.

I may regret asking this, but what would be their motive for selling their child? Who buys children? I am genuinely asking because apart from a few isolated cases I have seen where disturbed individuals ran Craigslist ads that were foiled by LE, I completely naive about this topic. I'll likely research it now and have nightmares. Is this really something people do?

Human trafficking for sex comes to mind. I, however, don't think that's what happened here.

"Less than truthful" doesn't mean they lied. Had they lied, they would have failed their polygraphs. I keep reminding that those specific words, "less than truth" are used for a reason.

For the record, and I think we're all trying to keep it straight, FBI and Bowerman did not say they lied.

From the recent interview...While they didn't fail the complete polygraph, they did apparently FAIL certain questions, multiple times.
---------------
03:17
TG: Are you certain that there’s no way Deorr could be in the water anywhere? That’s a big question that a lot of people have because …Couldn’t Deorr’s body be stuck under a rock or just possibly something like that happened?

03:35
SB: You know I dwelled on that fact for a long time but I have to trust the experts. They say when both peoplefailed the same questions multiple times, there is something there and they’re being less than truthful, so I have to trust the experts.

Ahhh...
So, even though he is trying to be 'nice' and whatnot, he DOES come right out and say they FAILED those two questions. Thank you for re-posting this. Now maybe we can do away with the word dancing around less than truthful.
Point blank, they FAILED those two questions. Not the whole poly, but indeed those two very CRUCIAL two questions.

*****SB: You know I dwelled on that fact for a long time but I have to trust the experts. They say when both peoplefailed the same questions multiple times, there is something there and they’re being less than truthful, so I have to trust the experts.*****

My Mom is almost 87, blind, hard of hearing, 40 % Heart function left and has had two major strokes, walks bent with a stick or uses a wheel chair, hasnt been able to drive for years. If I handed her a 2.5 year old and asked her watch him while I ran to the creek (which I wouldnt) she would scream bloody murder if he got out of her very limited eye sight. If she actually LOST the baby she would be screaming even louder to anyone and everybody to find her GGchild.

GGpa drives 2 hours out of IF pulling a trailer, down a bad 9 mile dirt road into a remote area, was THE person who was in charge of Baby Deoor when he disappeared and NO ONE has interviewed him outside LE who says he is in poor health. I am sure he is cooperative but to just get a pass? Is this because he said it never happened? He was never asked to watch the baby? Never was involved with the parents version of events? And he NEVER says a word to media?

I just dont get understand. JMO. I know all folks after different and health struggles are real but I dont get this situation. I just doesnt make sense to me. JMO

Exactly!!! You are on the same path as me. I think the "free pass" is just to keep GGP from lawyering up. I mean think about it, we have not had one shred of solid info on his health or anything else about him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67