ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we deduce that there's no question regarding the timeline from Thursday night to Friday at 1:00? We now know for certain that Deorr was fine up until that point? I'm beginning to think that Klein's confused. 17 minutes makes no sense if we're talking about from the 911 call to the time the first responders arrived. I'm more confused than ever. :facepalm:

Neesaki, there's really less confusion, IMO. Look at how many theories have suddenly gone down the drain.

Has it ever been stated where DeOrr Sr, the dad, was after he hauled up the road to make the 911 call? Did he haul back down the road to the camp and continue looking?

IMO Klein's timeline is different because he does not consider IR's reported sighting of Deorr after they returned from the store a fact.

And I think that might be because Klein and company have been unable to interview Reinwand.

I'm somewhat confused because when Tricia asked Sheriff Bowerman when DeOrr was last seen by someone other than his parents he said:

"To the best of my knowledge, from the time that they left Idaho Falls on July 9th, which was in the early afternoon or early evening, we have not had a confirmation, an absolute 100% positive that someone saw DeOrr, but I still feel that he was at the campsite. I'm just not sure the timeline now."

Wouldn't this mean IR is not 100% sure?

The question begins at the 4:08 mark.

I just want to clarify why i used "weird" to describe the interview... it did not sound to me that the Sheriff would even be considering them suspects if not for the FBI telling him that they are being deceptive on a few questions on the polygraph. Did he even mention anything about inconsistent or changing stories? It seems like he might have mentioned inconsistent once but I dont remember the context, going to listen to it again.

Bowerman said something about grandpa's story never being told. He was too infirm. Can't wait to read the transcript.

I apologize if this has been answered a hundred times. I went back to the media timelines to read the 1st interview Tricia had with Sheriff Bowerman and I supposed I have been mistaken the whole time, but it appears as though IR and the parents went to the creek together and it was only GGPA with Deorr because that is where he wanted to stay. By the sounds of that, the parents and IR were 50ft apart over the bank at the lake? I was believing the friend stayed with GGPA. Which is correct? I was hoping something else would come out about that tonight. I'm so confused!

I hear ya, I always heard/read that baby Deorr was left with GPP and IR as well. However, in Vilt interview, Vilt stated that he was told IR went on the "walk" with JM and DK sr.

I just want to clarify why i used "weird" to describe the interview... it did not sound to me that the Sheriff would even be considering them suspects if not for the FBI telling him that they are being deceptive on a few questions on the polygraph. Did he even mention anything about inconsistent or changing stories? It seems like he might have mentioned inconsistent once but I dont remember the context, going to listen to it again.

I think he said FBI said "less than truthful." IMO

Neesaki, there's really less confusion, IMO. Look at how many theories have suddenly gone down the drain.

That's if you believe that IR is being truthful, or his memory is accurate, regarding his 1:00 - 1:30 pm sighting of DeOrr.

imo

I'm somewhat confused because when Tricia asked Sheriff Bowerman when DeOrr was last seen by someone other than his parents he said:

"To the best of my knowledge, from the time that they left Idaho Falls on July 9th, which was in the early afternoon or early evening, we have not had a confirmation, an absolute 100% positive that someone saw DeOrr. But I still feel that he was at the campsite. I'm just not sure the timeline now."

Wouldn't this mean IR is not 100% sure?

I took that to mean no other confirmation other than the 4 at the campsite.

It was my impression that they were talking about the same time frame. Bowerman said something like "Klein said it is 4 hours and I think it is more like three." (paraphrasing) Will need to go back and listen again tomorrow to verify that.

Yes, that's what Bowerman said. But Klein was talking about when the parents last saw little Deorr to the time they realized he was missing, originally 17 minutes and changed to 4 hours. And we were all like :eek:

It's just a different part of the time line than what Sheriff B was talking about, which was the time he disappeared to the time they reached the campground to search. Oh well :sigh:

That's if you believe that IR is being truthful, or his memory is accurate, regarding his 1:00 - 1:30 pm sighting of DeOrr.

imo

Bowerman said it was GGPA who has some memory issues, not Reinwand. Maybe they BOTH do. I haven't decided (yet) if I believe Reinwand is being truthful or less than truthful. How fine is that line?

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit. SB has officially named the parents as suspects. So, Mod Gods, are the parents sleuthable now?? TIA

They have been referred to as suspects for a few day now Suthrnqt. See Bessie's post in the previous thread, quoting Sheriff Bowerman from a Jan 25 article:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...round-10-July-2015-17&p=12316328#post12316328

"They are the top persons of interests," Bowerman said over the phone. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-s...ially-suspects

Yes, that's what Bowerman said. But Klein was talking about when the parents last saw little Deorr to the time they realized he was missing, originally 17 minutes and changed to 4 hours. And we were all like :eek:

It's just a different part of the time line than what Sheriff B was talking about, which was the time he disappeared to the time they reached the campground to search. Oh well :sigh:

IIRC, Klein didn't clarify WHAT he meant about the 17 minutes now being four hours.

And I think that might be because Klein and company have been unable to interview Reinwand.

And does IR even know anyway? Even Sheriff B said he didn't have a watch or anything. I wonder if he's the kind of guy that just agrees with everything, you know, it's easier that way.

I apologize if this has been answered a hundred times. I went back to the media timelines to read the 1st interview Tricia had with Sheriff Bowerman and I supposed I have been mistaken the whole time, but it appears as though IR and the parents went to the creek together and it was only GGPA with Deorr because that is where he wanted to stay. By the sounds of that, the parents and IR were 50ft apart over the bank at the lake? I was believing the friend stayed with GGPA. Which is correct? I was hoping something else would come out about that tonight. I'm so confused!
About 23 minutes in the interview, Sheriff Bowerman said again tonight that IR and the parents left the campsite to go down to the creek at about the same time.

Sheriff Bowerman: The mother said they got back about 1:10 P.M. Isaac doesn't dispute that. He's not watching a clock or a watch, or anything of that sort, but he concurs that it's somewhere around that time period.

They got back shortly after 1:00 P.M. The parents decide to go down to the creek to go fishing. DeOrr remains behind. He's not real privy to what the conversation was between Grandpa and the parents, but he knows that just the three of them go down to the creek... Mom, Dad, and Isaac.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-bowerman-radio-archive-jan-2016/

Didn't Bowerman says that GGPA drove his Suburban pulling the camper to the campsite? That's no easy task, IMO.

I completely agree. Its way weird. Basically what I got from it is he is calling them suspects cause fbi says along with the polygraphs. And yet IR did see DeOrr after the store trip and then from there he was missing and from then on it was 3 hours about till LE arived.

I completely agree. Its way weird. Basically what I got from it is he is calling them suspects cause fbi says along with the polygraphs. And yet IR did see DeOrr after the store trip and then from there he was missing and from then on it was 3 hours about till LE arived.

Could it be that things aren't as they seem? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member