ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's if you believe that IR is being truthful, or his memory is accurate, regarding his 1:00 - 1:30 pm sighting of DeOrr.

imo

At approximately 17:00 --

Sheriff Bowerman: He's (IR) probably been the most consistent of all the witnesses -- his interviews have been more consistent than anybody else... and he claims that they came back shortly around one o'clock, or shortly thereafter, and that was the last time that he saw him.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-bowerman-radio-archive-jan-2016/

I completely agree. Its way weird. Basically what I got from it is he is calling them suspects cause fbi says along with the polygraphs. And yet IR did see DeOrr after the store trip and then from there he was missing and from then on it was 3 hours about till LE arived.

I think Bowerman said it took LE three hours to get to the campsite which would have been about 5:30. That's more than three hours from when little DeOrr was last seen. Maybe his three hours starts with the 911 call. But that doesn't make any sense either. There's no mystery there. 2:30 - 5:30 = 3 hours. But that's been known all along.

Could it be that things aren't as they seem? jmo
Its got to be cause if that's the story and the truth then my vote is still that he wondered off and is still out there.

But obviously sb can't tell us everything but I don't think he's messin with us either or being untruthful. I don't see how the parents would have time to hide him so good in just an hour but I don't understand why they would call 911 before fully having him hiden and stories straight. It doesn't make no sense at all.

We know IR wasn't being truthful when he told Nate Eaton the sheriff told him not to answer certain questions. Thee sheriff said he did not tell IR that.

i checked Isaac's interview with Nate Eaton and I can't find anyplace where he said that unless I missed it. All I could find was below. He didn't say who asked him not to talk.

EATON: Were you fishing? Were you downstream when you heard?
REINWAND: I’m not supposed to disclose any information. I’ve been asked not to.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/isaac-reinwand-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-deorrs-disappearance/

He stated that the sheriff told him not to answer? I thought it was his attorney, or that he implied as much. That would make more sense to me, I actually expected that.
I can't remember what he said. But I have a feeling even if he said LE he could of ment his lawyer

I think Bowerman said it took LE three hours to get to the campsite which would have been about 5:30. That's more than three hours from when little DeOrr was last seen. Maybe his three hours starts with the 911 call. But that doesn't make any sense either. There's no mystery there. 2:30 - 5:30 = 3 hours. But that's been known all along.
Right!!! Because then its like all of its true and in that case how would they have the time to hide him so good I'd have to believe he wondered off. But I don't believe sb would come right out and say they were suspect if he wasn't fully sure. I'm confused lol

So far, according to Bowerman, everything the parents have said seems to have checked out.

Right, but that's not what I meant. Well, sort of. I should probably just shut up, LOL.

i checked Isaac's interview with Nate Eaton and I can't find anyplace where he said that unless I missed it. All I could find was below. He didn't say who asked him not to talk.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/isaac-reinwand-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-deorrs-disappearance/

It was there right around the 6:04 mark in the video.
Interesting the article says it's unedited, but it's definitely been edited.
Sheesh.

I can't remember what he said. But I have a feeling even if he said LE he could of ment his lawyer

Actually, IIRC, during NE's intro to the interview, Nate said it. Reinwand said something but I don't recall exactly what it was.

Approx. 19:44 of the interview, regarding the question of SB earlier having changed his word ‘deceptive’ to the term “less than truthful”. SB responds:

“I didn’t want them to think their whole poly was deceptive; it wasn’t. They passed portions of it, but the portions on whether they knew where Deorr was or did they know what happened to him, they were being less than truthful.”

Actually, IIRC, during NE's intro to the interview, Nate said it. Reinwand said something but I don't recall exactly what it was.
That Nate is always jumping the gun...he's deffently a shoot first ask questions later type of guy lol

I think NE said it during his intro.

At approximately 17:00 --

Sheriff Bowerman: He's (IR) probably been the most consistent of all the witnesses -- his interviews have been more consistent than anyone else... and he claims that they came back shortly around one o'clock, or shortly thereafter, and that was the last time that he saw him.

http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/sheriff-lynn-bowerman-radio-archive-jan-2016/

Thanks Bessie, I did catch that in the interview. What I mean is that there is no way to know for sure that IR is indeed telling the truth, or that his memory might have been impaired for some reason that day, or that his memory wasn't "influenced" by something or someone. So I am taking his @1:00pm sighting with a grain of salt at this point until we learn more.

I don't see how the parents would have time to hide him so good in just an hour but I don't understand why they would call 911 before fully having him hidden and stories straight. It doesn't make no sense at all.

Yeah that sure is strange, if IR really saw Deorr alive at 1PM on friday....wow.

However, IMO, maybe IR could be made to think he did. Otherwise, this is a much more calculated thing than I could have ever imagined.
Is it possible baby Deorr really walked away from GPP and then something happened and cover up ensued?

Why would JM and DK take a walk with IR, a guy they don't even really know?

BTW great job Bessie and Tricia. That was really, really, really good. My heart is hurting for that toddler. Good night all...I sure hope this comes to closure soon.

I just want to clarify why i used "weird" to describe the interview... it did not sound to me that the Sheriff would even be considering them suspects if not for the FBI telling him that they are being deceptive on a few questions on the polygraph. Did he even mention anything about inconsistent or changing stories? It seems like he might have mentioned inconsistent once but I dont remember the context, going to listen to it again.

polygraph interpretation is a tool. it is not evidence -for or against a person.

we need to have solid evidence re: a particular person before the person is named a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11