ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, those are two pretty important questions to be less than truthful about. Why in the world would anyone not be 100% truthful when asked (during a poly no less, and multiple times) if you know WHERE YOUR MISSING CHILD IS???

I used the correct words there for you. Does it change the outcome of those two answers? They were not telling the whole truth, nothing but the truth, but instead were less than truthful when asked if they knew what happened to their toddler and if they know where their toddler is. I can think of no innocent reason to be less than truthful about knowing where DeOrr is. Can you? I'm truly interested in your opinion on why they wouldn't be 100% truthful about knowing where their child is. I see that you have very strong feelings on this and that's good. I'd just like to know your thoughts on that particular, very specific question.

I answered that in my Post #620.

Mind-boggling, isn't it? The sheriff said the parents couldn't tell the same story twice. I'm imagining one being interviewed then comparing notes with the other after and going "Shoot, you said he was at the picnic table? I said he was playing cars in the dirt." To me all those inconsistencies are a very big deal because the child went missing in that time period and the parents are the suspects. Not to mention, we know that the FBI has concluded that the parents have repeatedly been less than truthful about the two biggest points of all: their knowledge of what happened to DeOrr and where he is

This and so much more makes me suspect the parents. IIRC, JM and DKS stated they put Deorr down for a nap, went exploring, saw minnows, and went back about 20 minuted to bring Deorr to the creek to see the minnows. That sounded off to me from the get go because I find it odd they would wake 2 1/2 year old Deorr after only 20 minutes. I would think most parents would wait for their children to wake up. That statement just never worked for me.

I'm not so sure GGP is as feeble as they make him out to be.
dosent he live alone?
He goes fishing?
Granted lung problems and being on oxygen hinder movements.

Question does he still drive?

He drove the big Suburban with camper trailer rig all the way to Leadore and up that difficult road.

We have no way of knowing the Pre-test questions nor the test questions, so we have no way of knowing what was asked, how it was asked, and how it was answered. Had the polygraph results come back "deception indicated" THAT would have been a fail, not an inconclusive. They did not fail any of the four polygraphs. They all came back inconclusive.

Answered that in my post #618

Well actually, the rumors started spreading likewise in both those cases, so others DID find them similar, I guess.

That's certainly true, no shortage of rumors.

This and so much more makes me suspect the parents. IIRC, JM and DKS stated they put Deorr down for a nap, went exploring, saw minnows, and went back about 20 minuted to bring Deorr to the creek to see the minnows. That sounded off to me from the get go because I find it odd they would wake 2 1/2 year old Deorr after only 20 minutes. I would think most parents would wait for their children to wake up. That statement just never worked for me.

Just trying to keep the facts straight. :) I don't think they ever said they put little Deorr down for a nap. There have been many versions of what Deorr was doing when they went exploring, but I don't think putting Deorr down for a nap was one of them.

Oh for goodness' sake, I most certainly did not think it was JM or DK under that account, nor did I imply it. I was -- as far as I knew -- complying with the mods' previous request umpteen threads ago to not just assume that a social media account is always in full control of its owner. And you know what? They were right to say that. Just in the last 48 hours, I've seen two separate friends on FB who had someone else post under their account as a joke. No, I do not think that either JM or DK was using that account. I think it's by far more likely to be TC. But the mods made their request, and I complied, and I do not like people making insinuations or accusations towards me for doing that.

It was me who said that for all we know it might be one of the suspects who was posting under the account. I know my own mother's Facebook password and could post as her if I wanted to... All I meant was, just because she said that it was her idea for the parents to go along with ggp, or that she knew for sure DeOrr was there because she personally threw away his diaper, we can't assume it's true.

Where did they say they put him down for a nap? I've only heard they left him with ggp. And that he was awake but it was close to his naptime? I keep seeing this said but can't figure out where it came from.

Where did they say they put him down for a nap? I've only heard they left him with ggp. And that he was awake but it was close to his naptime? I keep seeing this said but can't figure out where it came from.

I think this nap thing comes from the initial interview in VDK's ramblings.

JMO, but it's pretty obviously that SB thinks the parents have lied. You have to do some impressive mental gymnastics to try and twist his words to mean otherwise imo.

IMO- LE/FBI didn't ask "do you know what happened to your son?" It's too open ended and lacks a defined yes or no answer.

I think "did you do anything to harm Deorr?" would be the far more logical question. Again, IMO, the Sheriff wouldn't come right out and say that question and then say the parents were untruthful. It's still basically saying the same thing, the parents were being less than truthful about what happened to Deorr.

I may regret asking this, but what would be their motive for selling their child? Who buys children? I am genuinely asking because apart from a few isolated cases I have seen where disturbed individuals ran Craigslist ads that were foiled by LE, I completely naive about this topic. I'll likely research it now and have nightmares. Is this really something people do?

Unfortunately it does happen. Here are a few examples:

9 cases: Moms who tried to sell their kids for cash

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/09/23/parents-sell-children-money

yes except in this case IR was catching minnows, and they wanted to see the minnows to show Deorr, but did not take him along to see them. Then decided they wanted to show him and "poof!"

Sorry, but I'm not following what you're saying.

Btw, did IR participate in the search?? I didn't read about his help.

There was a rumour going around on social media that he didn't (IMO it was started by the suspects - JMO), but SB addressed it the other day. Bessie posted the whole quote from him, I'll find it for you...

I'm gonna post the whole quote, cos Bessie already posted it the other day and I think it's important - hope that's okay, mods.

Lemhi County Sheriff's Office
First of all, you have your information wrong. Mr Reinwand , not Reinwald, has cooperated and taken a polygraph. It was inconclusive, because of medical condition, and we were aware that it would be inconclusive. The time he was missing, was while he was looking for Deorr. He could not have walked far enough to get outside our search area. FLIR was used by a helicopter that night. Deorr was not in the search area, and my two scent dogs should of found him within that 3 mile radius that we initially searched. Deorr was not there. I have never said that I was going to charge anyone with a homicide....check your facts. All I want is the truth, and the parents are being less than truthful. That comes from the experts..........Sheriff Bowerman

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=986991781374985&id=321662194574617

Sorry, but I'm not following what you're saying.

OK I'll try to explain. According to Vilt interview they came back from the store and asked IR to show them where he caught the minnows. So they walk off with IR to see the minnow place. JM states to Vilt she "kept looking back."

Then they decided they wanted to show the minnows to little Deorr. What strikes me as odd is that why wouldn't they just take little Deorr with them in the first place if they wanted to show him the minnows? Maybe it's me, but that Vilt story and their "we went exploring" (not mentioning IR at all) story, in their Nate interview just do not match up at all. Anyway, maybe it's just me.

it seems TO ME according to Vilts story they purposely asked IR to take a walk with them to seperate him from ggp.
original story was IR was already off fishing and they approached him on their "walk"

I'd like to see more communication from the person who last saw Deorr alive, GGP. He's suspiciously quiet for being at the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada