ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on. It doesn't matter IMO what questions they did answer 100% truthfully when they won't answer those very BIG and IMPORTANT questions with 100% truthfulness. We don't know the questions they were truthful about but wowza, we do know what ones they were less than truthful about and those are huge red flags.
Apparently the FBI thinks so too.

I totally agree! Furthermore, the statement bolded in red and copied from Tricia and Sheriff Bowerman's January 28th interview strongly suggests if not confirms that both parents showed deception regarding the same questions on all 4 polygraphs. I absolutely believe they know what happened and where precious Deorr is.

03:17
TG: Are you certain that there’s no way Deorr could be in the water anywhere? That’s a big question that a lot of people have because …Couldn’t Deorr’s body be stuck under a rock or just possibly something like that happened?

03:35
SB: You know I dwelled on that fact for a long time but I have to trust the experts. They say when both people failed the same questions multiple times, there is something there and they’re being less than truthful, so I have to trust the experts.

I'd like to see more communication from the person who last saw Deorr alive, GGP. He's suspiciously quiet for being at the scene.

From what SB says, it sounds (moo, of course) as though ggpa is fairly muddled mentally. He may not have much of anything helpful to contribute to the media reports. I do hope, though, that he is able to help LE in some capacity.

OK I'll try to explain. According to Vilt interview they came back from the store and asked IR to show them where he caught the minnows. So they walk off with IR to see the minnow place. JM states to Vilt she "kept looking back."

Then they decided they wanted to show the minnows to little Deorr. What strikes me as odd is that why wouldn't they just take little Deorr with them in the first place if they wanted to show him the minnows? Maybe it's me, but that Vilt story and their "we went exploring" (not mentioning IR at all) story, in their Nate interview just do not match up at all. Anyway, maybe it's just me.

it seems TO ME according to Vilts story they purposely asked IR to take a walk with them to seperate him from ggp.
original story was IR was already off fishing and they approached him on their "walk"

I actually get what you are saying and your logic makes sense. However, we don't know if there were any minnows. The sheriff said they went with IR to go fishing and Vilt said: "This was after they came back from town and um they saw some fish that Isaac and Bob, the grandfather, caught and so Deorr says, “Well show me where those fish are. Where’d you catch those fish?” And so they went off with Jessica, Deorr and Isaac went off to the creek where they caught fish supposedly, and Jessica kept saying," http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12314932#post12314932

I think this nap thing comes from the initial interview in VDK's ramblings.

Yeah, he said something that I took to mean DeOrr was lying down for his nap and either asleep, or dozing off quietly. But other people interpreted it differently and none of his VDK's later statements referred to it.

I thought he said "and so we put more dogs in there and NONE of the other dogs alerted."

I thought it was "none" too, so just listened to that portion again and it still sounds like he said "None of the other dogs alerted", to me.

OK I'll try to explain. According to Vilt interview they came back from the store and asked IR to show them where he caught the minnows. So they walk off with IR to see the minnow place. JM states to Vilt she "kept looking back."

Then they decided they wanted to show the minnows to little Deorr. What strikes me as odd is that why wouldn't they just take little Deorr with them in the first place if they wanted to show him the minnows? Maybe it's me, but that Vilt story and their "we went exploring" (not mentioning IR at all) story, in their Nate interview just do not match up at all. Anyway, maybe it's just me.

it seems TO ME according to Vilts story they purposely asked IR to take a walk with them to seperate him from ggp.
original story was IR was already off fishing and they approached him on their "walk"

I actually get what you are saying and your logic makes some sense. However, we don't know if there were any minnows. The sheriff said they went with IR to go fishing and Vilt said: "This was after they came back from town and um they saw some fish that Isaac and Bob, the grandfather, caught and so Deorr says, “Well show me where those fish are. Where’d you catch those fish?” And so they went off with Jessica, Deorr and Isaac went off to the creek where they caught fish supposedly, and Jessica kept saying," http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12314932#post12314932

I actually get what you are saying and your logic makes sense. However, we don't know if there were any minnows. The sheriff said they went with IR to go fishing and Vilt said: "This was after they came back from town and um they saw some fish that Isaac and Bob, the grandfather, caught and so Deorr says, “Well show me where those fish are. Where’d you catch those fish?” And so they went off with Jessica, Deorr and Isaac went off to the creek where they caught fish supposedly, and Jessica kept saying," http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12314932#post12314932

Yes- according to Nate interview there were minnows and that's why they went back to get Deorr.

My point is not whether there were fish or not but this;

I went for a walk when I got to the park Jim was there.

OR

Me and Jim went for a walk to the park.

Yes- according to Nate interview there were minnows and that's why they went back to get Deorr.

My point is not whether there were fish or not but this;

I went for a walk when I got to the park Jim was there.

OR

Me and Jim went for a walk to the park.

But that's based on if you believe they were telling the truth in that first interview. As I said, I see your logic, but it might be based on a false premise.

From what SB says, it sounds (moo, of course) as though ggpa is fairly muddled mentally. He may not have much of anything helpful to contribute to the media reports. I do hope, though, that he is able to help LE in some capacity.

I think it's possible GGP is, for one reason or another, camera unfriendly. Or maybe he tells reporters "Get off my lawn!" He's talked to and worked with LE, but hasn't been seen by the public. There might be nothing more to it than he doesn't want to. JMO

DK mentioned minnows in the first interview. He said he saw them.

I had an incident once where I was working on my car in the driveway, my wife was in house, nice summer day kids in and out. My 2 year old son was with me watching and then went in the house. 5 minutes later I went in the house and he was not with my wife. We yelled, we screamed, we ran around the house like crazy people! His older siblings ran around screaming his name. I grabbed our bikes from garage and me and his siblings took of in different directions looking for him. My wife stayed at home in tears looking.

I found him 3 blocks away pushing a scooter down the sidewalk. He see's me coming and says' " Hi daddy, I'm on walk."
(he had been on this walk before with us)

I left the scooter there, grabbed him up and rushed him home as soon as possible to show mom I had him

I would say this whole ordeal from when I last saw him to finding him, was maybe 8 minutes. An HOUR is a hell of a long time to look for a missing kid before getting help. IMHO

Where are all these drug and alcohol suspicions coming from? Do the parents have a history? I haven't read that they do. Did I miss that?
That's why I posted this. I keep seeing the same "suspicions" and this is why I find it unlikely.

Sent from my Studio 6.0 LTE using Tapatalk

But that's based on if you believe they were telling the truth in that first interview. As I said, I see your logic, but it might be based on a false premise.

That's my point exactly I don't think either story is the whole truth. This is the moment he allegedly went missing and the story isn't clear at all. Huge problem. IMO

Please direct me, if you can, to the Vilt interview you're speaking of. I just re-listened to his most recent interview but that's not covered in it. I haven't read the interview you're referring to. Thanks so much.

JMO, but it's pretty obviously that SB thinks the parents have lied. You have to do some impressive mental gymnastics to try and twist his words to mean otherwise imo.

I agree. And it clearly was not the sheriff jumping to that conclusion without immense onvestigation and analysis by the FBI. At this point, in order to believe that the parents don't know what happened to DeOrr and where he is, one would have to believe that the FBI is wrong.

Everyone who has touched this case in an investigative sense has said the parents have been untruthful. There seems to be no lie too big or too small for them. And while not staying consistent about who cooked breakfast might seem small, it's actually big. Because it could mean that perhaps no one cooked breakfast and something else was happening at that time. Basically they seem to have fabricated a story that is unraveling.

Thanks, Claire. That's what I had recalled which is why I wasn't understanding CJIdaho's post.

I'm not so sure GGP is as feeble as they make him out to be.
dosent he live alone?
He goes fishing?
Granted lung problems and being on oxygen hinder movements.

Question does he still drive?
He drove the vehicle with the camper attached to the campsite.

Sent from my Studio 6.0 LTE using Tapatalk

Or maybe IR drove.

Possible. Though neither oxygen need nor dementia would necessarily mean GPP wasn't able to drive well. Especially if he was a good driver used to driving before he became ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat