ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the things you describe are emotions. Remember the first 'look' we had of the parents was 3 days after the child disappeared. JM looks drained, despondent and hopeless which I would expect of a parent whose toddler had been alone in the mountain terrain for 3 days and nights. VDK is teary eyed and talking non-stop about things that we think are not important but he is drained, despondent and exhausted too. You can bet they have not slept and are barely functioning.

My take is that he is so impressed with the search technology that he is hoping that such fancy stuff will in fact find his child. Wishful thinking and hope is all he has.

You could see the exhaustion when after telling his long story he asked "What question did you guys have?"

When the first interview with IR was shown where nate went to IR's door, IR became "animated" when he asked nate if he had spoken to grandpa. IMO, IR knew grandpa wasnt where everyone said he was and/or he thought grandpa would say something like the baby wasnt there. IMO, grandpa is clueless and IR has no idea where the baby is.. but maybe was hoping grandpa could shed light on what he already knew was true.. the baby wasnt around that afternoon. jmo

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/family-friend-at-campsite-deorr-kunz-just-disappeared/

Maybe her phone had an alarm set for a certain time each day and she was just turning it off? I think I would still have looked though to make sure that's all it was, if that movement we see was her doing something with her phone.

It's sad if JM and VK let searchers look for their child and they already know where he is.
Who does that ?
IMO

It's sad if JM and VK let searchers look for their child and they already know where he is.
Who does that ?
IMO

People like the adults involved in the Lonzie Barton case...

And Malik's case...and Delano's case...

This case also sort of reminds me of another case. The little girl's name escapes me, but I think the father was the person of interest and they did find the baby girl's blood in the basement. Does anyone remember that particular little girl's name?

Probably already discussed, but I was thinking the other night about the 911 call. DK says that they were "blessed" that JM was able to get cell service and make the call. Now if the searchers arrived and found Deorr suffering from an injury and they found him just in time to save his life, I would consider them "blessed" for getting cell service right away. In reality, it wouldn't have made a difference if it took them a whole day to get cell service, because Deorr Jr. was not found. Whether or not they got service right away made no impact on anything, so why was it seen as a blessing?

This case also sort of reminds me of another case. The little girl's name escapes me, but I think the father was the person of interest and they did find the baby girl's blood in the basement. Does anyone remember that particular little girl's name?
RSBM

Ayla Reynolds. Justin DiPietro is the bio-dad. A horrible case. :(

Probably already discussed, but I was thinking the other night about the 911 call. DK says that they were "blessed" that JM was able to get cell service and make the call. Now if the searchers arrived and found Deorr suffering from an injury and they found him just in time to save his life, I would consider them "blessed" for getting cell service right away. In reality, it wouldn't have made a difference if it took them a whole day to get cell service, because Deorr Jr. was not found. Whether or not they got service right away made no impact on anything, so why was it seen as a blessing?

Good question! It almost seems as they bending over backward to show that they did appreciate people help looking and coming to the scene because maybe at first they didn't seem grateful and were criticized on SM? ?? I don't understand why they won't release HIS 911 call. I think there is something that LE doesn't want the public to hear yet....

That's an interesting idea, but I don't know.

There was already a fire ring there for that campsite. If they started another campfire at a place other than the dedicated fire ring, it would be questioned--why did you need another one? And it may not have even been allowed. If they dug up the existing fire ring, I think it would be obvious. JMO

Unless they actually stayed at a totally different location on Thursday eve. and started/then put out a fire there....Then moved on to THIS location on Friday morning.

Good question! It almost seems as they bending over backward to show that they did appreciate people help looking and coming to the scene because maybe at first they didn't seem grateful and were criticized on SM? ?? I don't understand why they won't release HIS 911 call. I think there is something that LE doesn't want the public to hear yet....
SABBM

I've wondered about that, as well. LE must have their reasons.
Likely the "smoking gun", or something.

Thanks again everyone who've been contributing to this thread and keeping DeOrr Jr's case active.

Since the possibility of foul play has not been openly confirmed, all we can do read/listen to what msm reports.
The fact that suspects were named speaks volumes ; and my .02 is that this pair never thought it would blow up like this, but instead just go away and they'd get on with their lives.

Except that there are those who care about this beautiful little boy and want justice if he came to harm ; and are willing to put time and effort into this case.
:moo:

Klein to answer questions:
https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/posts/947975985284986

Klein Investigations and Consulting
1 hr ·
Mr. Klein has agreed to this week to interview with a Facebook Group called Bella's Friends to online discuss missing persons and the Miller and Kunz cases the firm is currently working on. If you have a question for Mr. Klein you will be prompted by the administrator of Bella's Friends on the date and time. They will announce the date and time as we are trying to schedule Mr. Klein's time to make this happen. He will not be answering any questions here - only on the Bella's Friends site. This should be interesting and please support Bella's Friends and follow them on Facebook. They do wonderful work!

All this "not ready to charge" or whatever LE is saying reminds me of Kyron Horman case.

Unless they actually stayed at a totally different location on Thursday eve. and started/then put out a fire there....Then moved on to THIS location on Friday morning.

I don't have a link, but I believe it was stated somewhere the campsite was set up Thursday. I think LE was confident about the time camp was set.

LOL, posters keep correcting this but it keeps popping up. For the sake of accuracy, SB did not say the parents were "solid." It was Deputy Penner. Besides, IMO, saying someone is "solid" is pretty open to interpretation.

LEADORE, Idaho -- Lemhi County Chief Deputy Steve Penner asked people not to speculate about the parents of a 2-year-old boy who went missing during a fishing trip six days ago.
"We've interviewed the family, and the information they've provided us - my office, myself - we're good with that," he said. "And I know there's a lot of innuendo out on social media and a lot of stuff going out there and it would be nice if it would stop and let them have a little peace. They're solid."

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/16/deorr-kunz-missing-family/30239047/

I don't think saying "They're solid" is pretty open to interpretation in Idaho...or kansas, or illinois. Not in the places I've lived. It means they are not lying, did not do anything wrong, are innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami