ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I buy into JM being the scared, helpless girlfriend. I definitely think she's icy enough to put the blame on VDK for her own gain. I wouldn't be surprised if the confession of knowing where Deorr's located came after SB called them out for being liars. She's in save your own butt mode now. I don't see any pleas being handed out in this case for the directions to the body. It sounds like there is enough evidence to give them a pretty good idea of where to look.

I wonder what equipment the dogs hit on? Equipment seems like such a weirdly broad, yet specific, word to use. Oxygen equipment? Camping equipment? Digging equipment? Did someone bring an excavator?

I agree, but I'm glad he included that because it might work in a devisive manner. According to what Klein said, she has strongly suggested she is a victim.

I haven't been on this thread in a while. The last I was here was when some of us were debating the whole "less than truthful" vs. "failed" thing. Looks like they did fail after all. I cannot say I'm surprised.

This new info is interesting. I feel his body will be found soon. At least, I hope so!

"Klein has a professional obligation to keep his findings confidential and only share them with his clients. "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but his clients aren't JM and VK, but the one who signed the contract? And didn't the contract pretty much become null and void when the entire payment was made? Maybe that's not how it works, but it seems like if he were still working for them, then they would need to continue to pay, correct?

Definitely. Klein is working for DeOrr JR now. See how defense lawyer always misconstrue the truth.

Don't you have to prove, in a defamation case, that what was said isn't true?
Pretty sure Klein has the parents' FAILED lie detector tests to back up his statements. And can also show a "flowchart" of how VD's statements were lies by way of investigation.
The lawyer is being a crybaby because his client is going down.
His statement about, "How would you feel..." should be followed by, "if someone was spilling the beans on your LIES and exposing the grave injustice they've done to their deceased toddler?"

What's Klein REALLY saying when he's talking about the waves on Vernal's lie detector test. Is Vernal a psychopath?

I didn't think my heart could hurt anymore than it does for little Deorr, but now I find his mother has a heart of stone. How can she admit to knowing how her little boy was disposed of but won't tell? Nothing more than a 'let's make a deal' ploy.
I wonder how Nate of EIN feels about being FB friends with VDK now?

What's Klein REALLY saying when he's talking about the waves on Vernal's lie detector test. Is Vernal a psychopath?

No, I think a psychopath would pass a lie detector, because they have no guilt or fear about lying.

Walls are really closing in on them now. Shocking revelations from Klein, makes me sick. Tick tock... won't be much more longer I hope.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I really hope these two are under constant surveillance now, if they haven't been all along. I can totally see them making a run for it now. Please let things happen soon to get these two into custody on something.

So less than truthful now = 99% untruthful? According to Klein.

Jessica has deleted her Facebook accounts now.

I hope neither JM or VDK are left alone for the foreseeable future - desperate people can make awful life choices when things are looking hopeless...

Note: I'm not saying this because I care about either of them - I care about DeOrr Jr being located & laid to rest.

Oh dear. JM knows where the body is and all of this has been just a bit giant bunch of BS.

If JM knows, then VDK knows too. Maybe even GGP.

I assume JM isn't saying she knows his body is 'on the mountain somewhere' but rather her response is more specific as in she knows where the body is buried. Did I miss that part?

Equipment? Such a broad term that could mean shovel, sleeping bag, ice chest, tent, RV, ax, fire ring - many things. What is it?

I hope neither JM or VDK are left alone for the foreseeable future - desperate people can make awful life choices when things are looking hopeless...

Note: I'm not saying this because I care about either of them - I care about DeOrr Jr being located & laid to rest.
Yeah, maybe they should be taken into protective custody!

All I can say is, you'd think the GGP is old enough to realize he'll be meeting his maker sooner rather than later. Best to come clean and get as good with god as he can.

Oh dear. JM knows where the body is and all of this has been just a bit giant bunch of BS.

If JM knows, then VDK knows too. Maybe even GGP.

I assume JM isn't saying she knows his body is 'on the mountain somewhere' but rather her response is more specific as in she knows where the body is buried. Did I miss that part?

Equipment? Such a broad term that could mean shovel, sleeping bag, ice chest, tent, RV, ax, fire ring - many things. What is it?

Maybe. But I kind of think that if she did it, she did it alone. Maybe dragged VDK in later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member