ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today we’re going to announce that there was a cadaver dog interaction with certain equipment at the site and that cadaver dog did hit positive. I can’t go any further than that other than we do have a dog that did hit in the initial two weeks of the primary investigation."

Early on, some had speculated about his body being dumped into the outhouse toilet. I wonder if it's there and the first round of dogs missed it? That wouldn't be unheard of with all the chemicals used in outhouses. However, you'd think it was searched back in July...Just thinking outloud here.

No, they drained it.

The guys that distribute the beer? Do you think that means they *were* out drinking at the bar the night before?

Could be they were talking about the guys who were stocking the convenience store shelves with beer. That's how I took it, anyway. I think he would have used the term "served" beer if he were talking about a bar tender.

Why in the world would they lie about a dog being there? What purpose would that serve? I can't think of any reason to lie about that, or am I missing a thought process?

"Today we’re going to announce that there was a cadaver dog interaction with certain equipment at the site and that cadaver dog did hit positive. I can’t go any further than that other than we do have a dog that did hit in the initial two weeks of the primary investigation."

Early on, some had speculated about his body being dumped into the outhouse toilet. I wonder if it's there and the first round of dogs missed it? That wouldn't be unheard of with all the chemicals used in outhouses. However, you'd think it was searched back in July...Just thinking outloud here.

IIRC SB said they were searched/checked twice (just from memory...)

So cadaverine on "some of the equipment" I wonder if that's most likely the car seat and shovel...or does he mean campsite equipment?

Why in the world would they lie about a dog being there? What purpose would that serve? I can't think of any reason to lie about that, or am I missing a thought process?

No, you're not. They are not friends with truth.

And SB is probably sitting back, watching the poo fly and waiting to make his move in the background.

So cadaverine on "some of the equipment" I wonder if that's most likely the car seat and shovel...or does he mean campsite equipment?

There was supposedly an ax too.

This entire statement is ridiculous.

I don't know how defamation works in America but if, for example, Klein had stated a millionth of what he stated tonight in the McCann case, he would have been hung, drawn and quartered. And then sued.

I'm not sure I buy into JM being the scared, helpless girlfriend. I definitely think she's icy enough to put the blame on VDK for her own gain. I wouldn't be surprised if the confession of knowing where Deorr's located came after SB called them out for being liars. She's in save your own butt mode now. I don't see any pleas being handed out in this case for the directions to the body. It sounds like there is enough evidence to give them a pretty good idea of where to look.

I wonder what equipment the dogs hit on? Equipment seems like such a weirdly broad, yet specific, word to use. Oxygen equipment? Camping equipment? Digging equipment? Did someone bring an excavator?

If Klein is talking of their story going to pieces between 8 am and 2.26 pm - that leaves so much time for them to have "disposed" of little DeOrr.

He could be anywhere for miles around. I'm really wondering now if he is nowhere near the campsite.

I'm not sure I buy into JM being the scared, helpless girlfriend. I definitely think she's icy enough to put the blame on VDK for her own gain. I wouldn't be surprised if the confession of knowing where Deorr's located came after SB called them out for being liars. She's in save your own butt mode now. I don't see any pleas being handed out in this case for the directions to the body. It sounds like there is enough evidence to give them a pretty good idea of where to look.

I wonder what equipment the dogs hit on? Equipment seems like such a weirdly broad, yet specific, word to use. Oxygen equipment? Camping equipment? Digging equipment? Did someone bring an excavator?

Like someone else mentioned above, what about the ax?

"Klein has a professional obligation to keep his findings confidential and only share them with his clients. "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but his clients aren't JM and VK, but the one who signed the contract? And didn't the contract pretty much become null and void when the entire payment was made? Maybe that's not how it works, but it seems like if he were still working for them, then they would need to continue to pay, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02