ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should go back and read because we were not all saying VERNAL was with Deorr.

The fact that LE denied this happened doesn't mean it didn't. As we all know, LE can choose to tell us whatever they see fit (as it should be).

Furthermore, VERNAL is "wacky" and nothing he has said thus far has been "correct."
I don't think the store clerk was suggesting the parents were at the store with the baby at 6 pm. The clerk said she remembered seeing a bawling baby at around 6 pm with a man in a black truck.

I am sure there are many black trucks in the area and many crying babies. So why was Vernal so quick to discount the sighting?

Shouldn't he have been really interested to know about that sighting? How'd he know it wasn't the kidnapper with his missing boy?
There was no sighting of a filthy bawling baby at the store. Someone made that up. Yet Vernal was eager to tell everyone that the sighting was him and DeOrr. The sighting that never happened. Vernal didn't say the sighting was a rumour because the clerk saw no filthy, bawling boy, which would have been the truth; instead he said that the man with the filthy, bawling boy was him and DeOrr, just earlier in the day.

There was no sighting of a filthy, bawling boy. Someone made it up. IMO the parents made it up.

We can give any rendition we want ... the point was Vernal said there is no way he was there with his black truck and his son at 6:00 pm friday .... he was commenting on erroneous witness reports and the problems it caused for everybody.

And my comment is the fact that this erroneous report keeps coming back to life on webslueths

They were left at the campground, not lost.
Wait, okay . . . so this would ostensibly mean that JM and VK STILL have these items (keeping them for the abducted Deorr). That monkey is the Cuddle Cat of the story.

And my comment is the fact that this erroneous report keeps coming back to life on webslueths

Ironic, when this discussion of erroneous reports and sightings is coming from the MASTER of the erroneous (the ancillary) - - - VK himself! 9 erroneous re-tellings to LE.

We can give any rendition we want ... the point was Vernal said there is no way he was there with his black truck and his son at 6:00 pm friday .... he was commenting on erroneous witness reports and the problems it caused for everybody.

Why are you giving any credit to anything VDK says?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why though? Why make that up? If the purpose was to make people believe Deorr was there, why not just say the clerk saw them at the day and time he actually claimed they were there? Why say the clerk said one time, yet it was actually another. What did he benefit by adding that twist?

ETA: Either way, it would have been easy to prove he was lying. I don't mean to drag it out. I would really like to hear some reasoning as to why he would add the mixed up times to his lie.

I understand the point you're making and I think it's a very pertinent one. If Vernal made up the sighting, wouldn't he claim the sighting to be of all of them with DeOrr earlier in the day that he alleges they all went? Why make it a 6pm sighting? So it's all very weird

Whoa. Good catch! LOST! (Yeah, just like Deorr is "lost".) I think these items were disappeared, just like him.

(But didn't SOMEONE say that the cup and monkey were in VK's truck???) Maybe those were replicas.

I think it was Nate E. who said (on Nancy Grace) that DeOrr's items were still at the campsite .... and we pretty much determined Nate inadvertently miss-spoke.

On the other hand if DeOrr did leave with all 3 items , they would surely be spotted by searchers , not to mention his boots and clothing .... that is a lot of items to vanish into thin air

And if all those items are still with DeOrr , an adult was involved ... which means someone at the campsite or an Abductor .

To be fair , if the blanket , cup , and monkey were left behind , the parents could have meant that it was very unusual for DeOrr to go anywhere without them ... which adds to the mystery (from the parents perspective)

Which of course begs the question about all the other pictures of DeOrr without his blanket , cup , or monkey .... now I am chasing my own tail.

I think it was Nate E. who said (on Nancy Grace) that DeOrr's items were still at the campsite .... and we pretty much determined Nate inadvertently miss-spoke.

On the other hand if DeOrr did leave with all 3 items , they would surely be spotted by searchers , not to mention his boots and clothing .... that is a lot of items to vanish into thin air

And if all those items are still with DeOrr , an adult was involved ... which means someone at the campsite or an Abductor .

To be fair , if the blanket , cup , and monkey were left behind , the parents could have meant that it was very unusual for DeOrr to go anywhere without them ... which adds to the mystery (from the parents perspective)

Which of course begs the question about all the other pictures of DeOrr without his blanket , cup , or monkey .... now I am chasing my own tail.

Watch the video. JM says LEFT, not lost.

Why are you giving any credit to anything VDK says?

I am not giving credit to anything VDK says

I am dis-crediting folks who brought it back up again.

That is the point I was trying to make .

But I have failed . I woke up the monster again. hehe

Watch the video. JM says LEFT, not lost.

I hear her say .... all three of them were LOST at the campground ....

with the slight possibility she said LOFT

I do not hear LEFT .... but I could be wrong

What if they are wearing boots 3 sizes too large!
Not just that, but "level ground" doesn't mean like your kitchen floor. It just means not on an incline. It's very conceivable that a child his age could have difficulty walking on level ground with embedded stones and rocks, gravel, twigs, roots sticking up, etc., esp. with boots that don't fit.

Just to add to the confusion .... if they DO still have the blanket , why did VDK make a point of saying JM was holding a REPLICA blanket in one of the other interviews.

My head hurts !!!!.

<modnsip>

i've no idea if there's been some kind of official verification that IR is mentally deficient in any way so I can't comment on that. What I can comment on is that people with average and below average IQs certainly can and do pass rigorous interrogation and can hold up lies for a very long time. Gary Ridgeway was tested at one point to have an IQ of 82 and he was interrogated by law enforcement many times and slipped through their net for decades allowing him to murder dozens of women, all while lying to his wife back home. Not saying IR is in any way a Gary Ridgeway, but you don't have to be smart or even of average intelligence to get around the police.

Something like alarm bells ......... we don't think little Deorr will be found in a dog cage ..........?

DeorrCage.jpg

I don't know how they managed the disappearance and if something went wrong, but I would bet the reason for all that is to have had suddenly an amount of debt and the only way out might have been to start fundraising asap.

I hear her say .... all three of them were LOST at the campground ....

with the slight possibility she said LOFT

I do not hear LEFT .... but I could be wrong

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...2-vanishes-idaho-campground-article-1.2291690

"If somebody has him, please don’t hurt him, just bring him home safely to us, where he belongs,” Mitchell told East Idaho News. “He doesn’t go anywhere without his blanket, his cup or his monkey and all three were left at the campground.”

I think the first time is was ever publicly stated (I can't speak for where jones was getting the info in the first week) was when Vilt mentioned their arrival being Thurs night in his first interview. People were responding very emotionally, some claiming that he clearly misspoke. Then the sheriff confirmed in his picnic table interview that, yep, it was true. That wasn't that first week at all. I'd love to see a link where the family stated (or anyone else stated) their true arrival date to the public during that first week.

you wont get that link, because the comments are gone. but many of us saw them and for the people that did it was sufficiently confirmed. it has been frustrating to see this point continue to still be debated and used as "evidence" but i guess that is the nature of the beast...

Just to add to the confusion .... if they DO still have the blanket , why did VDK make a point of saying JM was holding a REPLICA blanket in one of the other interviews.

My head hurts !!!!.

He said it because he didn't know the proper word to use. He was trying to sound smart but blew it.

No idea when the parents told LE. LE didn't tell the public until the middle August, so it wasn't months, more like a little over a month. I thought it was longer than that. But, still, when your child is missing, it seems like getting that information out would be crucial, especially if you think he might have been abducted. People need to know when and where the child was prior to disappearing.

...unless you DON'T want them to be found.....

Something like alarm bells ......... we don't think little Deorr will be found in a dog cage ..........?

View attachment 90670

Cringed when I saw that too... Combined with a missing child, parents named suspects and openly called liars by LE, "knowing" where their "deceased" son is, it made me have the same thought for a moment. When normally such a photo would not. It's probably nothing, but I see what you mean.

My husband was always putting the kids in dumb things to take their pictures. Laundry baskets, crawfish boiling pots, you name it. Used to drive me crazy..."get the baby out of that pot! And why is he holding a carrot and a stalk of celery?!" Lol. Ahhh, adventures of a musician/ Stay at home dad. [emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members