ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. seriously??? I posted a few pages ago about the cars being discovered possibly while the landlord moved a COUCH.

funny how that's part of an msm news article now that no one can verify.

this is friggin' ridiculous.

With all due respect all we know is Klein "said" VDK's story was fabricated. We don't know that it was, it is not an established fact, it is an opinion of someone who has a valid financial interest in giving skewed opinion as facts.

What we KNOW about that day is very little. We KNOW four adults and one child went to Timber Creek CG Thursday evening. We KNOW 2 adults and the child went to Leadore sometime mid-day on Friday (date & time stamped receipt). We KNOW that not long after they returned to the camp site there were three 911 calls made. We KNOW the child is missing.

So what we KNOW and what we think/believe/feel are facts are not really because 1) we weren't there & 2) LE has not made a conclusion yet in this matter. When LE does they will let the public know. Anything else is pure speculation on incomplete information.

As to the bolded portion above---do we really KNOW that all to be true? Are we 100% certain that the baby went camping?

As to the bolded portion above---do we really KNOW that all to be true? Are we 100% certain that the baby went camping?

Well if the couple is now separated; Wouldnt someone snitch on the other for vindictive purposes if not anything else?

I would hesitate to leave someone if they had the goods about me murdering our child.

Well if the couple is now separated; Wouldnt someone snitch on the other for vindictive purposes if not anything else?

I would hesitate to leave someone if they had the goods about me murdering our child.

What if it was 'shared guilt?' What if you were BOTH negligent?

The credit card is strange. Why would they have someone else's card? Wouldn't this someone want the card back?

Maybe somebody let them use their card to buy things they didn't want LE knowing about, and then they reported the card stolen soon after so that the purchases would look like they were fraudulent, made by a fictitious thief, and could not be traced back to JM/DK?

From KIC's video, Grandpa apparently asked about a funeral for the baby 3 days after he was reported missing and while people were still searching for a live DeOrr. He and Issac were allowed to leave on Sunday as Grandpa needed to return home to replenish his O2 canister. Grandpa said they didn't talk about DeOrr on the way home because 'what is done, is done."

Grandpa, whom I had warm fuzzy feelings towards and thought was just a feeble minded, sick old man, confused and disoriented and being used by the parents. However, now he seems to be a big part of the cover up. I now believe he knows exactly what happened, where and when and he isn't going to tell. I think DeOrr was dead before the parents left IF and Grandpa learned of it the night they arrived at the campground. But, then there is the dirty diaper story. Would the parents take an old, dirty diaper to the CG as some sort of proof that the child was there?

Were there new, unused diapers there? Changes of clothes for the baby? Milk? Juice? Wipes? Was there a diaper bag?

From KIC's video, Grandpa apparently asked about a funeral for the baby 3 days after he was reported missing and while people were still searching for a live DeOrr. He and Issac were allowed to leave on Sunday as Grandpa needed to return home to replenish his O2 canister. Grandpa said they didn't talk about DeOrr on the way home because 'what is done, is done."

Grandpa, whom I had warm fuzzy feelings towards and thought was just a feeble minded, sick old man, confused and disoriented and being used by the parents. However, now he seems to be a big part of the cover up. I now believe he knows exactly what happened, where and when and he isn't going to tell. I think DeOrr was dead before the parents left IF and Grandpa learned of it the night they arrived at the campground. But, then there is the dirty diaper story. Would the parents take an old, dirty diaper to the CG as some sort of proof that the child was there?

Were there new, unused diapers there? Changes of clothes for the baby? Milk? Juice? Wipes? Was there a diaper bag?

Re the diaper, there was no proof of a diaper. In the WS interview with SB, he says that he never saw a diaper. TC asked if she could throw one away but that's it. No with everything else we have heard from these guys, I'm not sure there ever was a diaper. I just don't know. IMO

FWIW, I am a camper and often go to somewhat remote part of mountains. The usual routine once arrive at campsite is set up tent in case of arriving bad weather. Once tent is up, it usually doesn't take long before I check if I have cell reception. If I don't have reception I will walk around a little while looking at cell screen looking for reception. The younger the age the more dependent usually on cell reception. It has been proven there was cell reception in a few areas in their campsite or within a few feet [video=youtube;7zr6r0ozYYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr6r0ozYYY[/video] . I feel quite confident both parents knew reception was there and cell records can probably prove parents had made a call or text or Facebook post while at campsite. Sort of proves that VDK really didn't need to drive to cattle guard for reception if my assumptions are correct.

Yes I think their texts, cell records, and Internet searches will be their undoing.

Re the diaper, there was no proof of a diaper. In the WS interview with SB, he says that he never saw a diaper. TC asked if she could throw one away but that's it. No with everything else we have heard from these guys, I'm not sure there ever was a diaper. I just don't know. IMO

True, and in Klein's report there was a hit in the alleged diaper tree area (paraphrased). So I don't think the diaper was ever proven to be there. Jmo

LMAO. seriously??? I posted a few pages ago about the cars being discovered possibly while the landlord moved a COUCH.

White Rabbit, I'm confused! Can you elaborate on what you mean? You think someone is writing fictitious articles based on our theories here? Or am I reading that wrong? Lol sorry, it's been a loooong day.

My initial thought was Klein feels the only way to get answers must come from VDK turning evidence on his wife. Klein assuming VDK still covering for her and Klein was just attempting to throw questionable paternity into the mix to maybe make VDK a little mad at his wife in hopes of receiving more evidence. Something along the lines of "Hey Vern, your not even sure the baby is yours and now she up and marries another man" "Quit covering for her"

DeOrr looked exactly like VDK...there couldn't have been any doubt in his mind that D was his. I just think Klein was implying Jessica was promiscuous.

Who said it's part of a MSM article? It's in Klein's written report he published on his company's FB page which is why it's allowed to be discussed here.

The majority of people posting believe Klein's information is accurate, but also know that the cars aren't "proof" of anything.

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

thanks, rocket. that and the written article:

http://kboi2.com/news/local/investigators-find-missing-jacket-toys-at-deorr-kunzs-old-apartment

it's MSM quoting klein. yes, Katie I do believe he lurks here...and he's not reporting anything new (or "factual" as none of the above has been verified by LE) so IMO it's irresponsible to pick out "facts" and embellish them for the purpose of inciting rumor -- that said, he IS helping to keep the case alive, and someone went so far as to post a link to websleuths on his fb site. so it's JMO but there's good and bad coming out of said "reports".

If Klein were making up outlandish tales and posting them to the public , I would think after so many and LE would speak up about it. I think there has to be truth there or something different would be happening. All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh I don't disagree, lots2learn. there has to be SOME merit to his "findings" or LE would've shut him down already.

but by SOME merit, we don't know to what extent or relevance. if there is none, then LE is simply allowing him to post at random as it won't affect the case.

and in my prior post I said there was a link to WS on his site and now I can't find it. sorry folks. I may have spoken incorrectly.

oh I don't disagree, lots2learn. there has to be SOME merit to his "findings" or LE would've shut him down already.

but by SOME merit, we don't know to what extent or relevance. if there is none, then LE is simply allowing him to post at random as it won't affect the case.

and in my prior post I said there was a link to WS on his site and now I can't find it. sorry folks. I may have spoken incorrectly.

I'm just thinking out loud.
I can't believe there isn't any physical evidence , anywhere....... There is a possibility of several crime scenes .... A trail going for many many miles ..... There has to be something I'm missing. And for me Klein is the only one even coming close to trying to fill it it in.
Please don't think I'm singling any Persian out, I love everyone's opinions and thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why doesn't Klein show the clip where JMA says "she knows where the body/DeOrr's is". Isn't that what Klein claims she's said?
Oh, I guess that for the prosecution;)

I'm starting to think DeOrr might have passed week(s) before the camping trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper