ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about something I missed: Whatever happened with the "We know the how but not the why" thing? I might have it reversed. Was the statement ever explained or expanded upon?

Thanks.

If you listen to this the sheriff states that the last time DeOrr jr. was seen was 2 days prior to the trip by a family member.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2016/07/12/what-happened-to-deorr-kunz
ETA. Its toward the end.

Thank you for finding that. I couldn't remember where I had heard that. So, it seems Trina did not see DeOrr that day they left for the camping trip. She may have been working though. But, someone posted she saw him that day when Vernal & Jess came over to help load Grampa's stuff.

I respectfully don't think I can think along these lines. In considering DeOrr passed 7+ days prior to the disappearance claims by the parents, this would give the parents 7+ days to come up with a better story. If I had 7+ days I would have found a campsite beside a raging river and make the claim DeOrr fell in the water, etc. Or, I would have camped at a crowded campground, sending LE in many directions, investigating many people, about a kidnapping. If I had 7+ days in a mountainous region I would dig a remote hole (it's not like they had to carry a 250 lb body or to dismember the body. A backpack could have been an easy disguise. I also think probably if they had 7+ days of considering their options they wouldn't have incorporated GPP and IW into the scheme requiring 4 people to tell their version of camping trip and getting the 4 versions to jive.

I think THEY thought they had a good plan. I think they assumed they would be immediately believed that their little boy wandered off.

jmo.

Yes I agree, this is the best story these dummies could come up. They thought it would be believable. If one parent knows they are fully responsible, but managed to convince the other parent that they are responsible, then maybe they would both protect each other. Does that make sense?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes I agree, this is the best story these dummies could come up. They thought it would be believable. If one parent knows they are fully responsible, but managed to convince the other parent that they are responsible, then maybe they would both protect each other. Does that make sense?

I'm convinced that JMA is fully responsible and used VK to go along with it, making him feel responsible. She is completely disconnected from all of this while he is telling the world that he lost her. IMO of course..

In my opinnion I don't think this will go on much longer . Iam now convinced that the grandpa knows that they did this..I don't think he knows the ending like how it happend .where they took him where he is now..but he knows they did it and that he is deceased and i really strongly think that he is pissed off and is trying not to tell the LE or Klien but you can almost see it boiling up you can see his face getting redder and redder and he is just gonna say i cant do this no more they did it heres what i know ..either that or his blood presser is gonna be so high he is litteraly going to suffer a stroke or heart attack....

In my opinnion I don't think this will go on much longer . Iam now convinced that the grandpa knows that they did this..I don't think he knows the ending like how it happend .where they took him where he is now..but he knows they did it and that he is deceased and i really strongly think that he is pissed off and is trying not to tell the LE or Klien but you can almost see it boiling up you can see his face getting redder and redder and he is just gonna say i cant do this no more they did it heres what i know ..either that or his blood presser is gonna be so high he is litteraly going to suffer a stroke or heart attack....

I really think you're on to something here.. L

We can only hope that GGP or someone else gets sick of all the lies and the questions and finally breaks this case open. It would be a real shame is Grandpas already poor health began to decline because of this stress and/or guilt.

I agree with you, in all the interview clips it's as though he's wanting to say something, is really conflicted, between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. But feels he can't / shouldn't tell what it is he knows. The stress is certainly not good for him. I think that's what Klein was getting at in that one interview, about him not wanting to take it to his grave. I really pray he takes care of himself and stays well as can be expected, and part of that entails doing what's right, which would be a huge weight off his shoulders.... and heart.

Agreed NEESAKI ...I think we are 100% correct .....Boston5 just curious what does the L mean that u wrote about my comments ?

Maybe iam mixed up somewhere but in one of the IR;s Interviews Iam pretty sure that when he woke up early like the first time did he not say he saw the father telling deorr not to get to close to the fire and to stop throwing things into the fire then IR went back in the i assume tent and went back to sleep ...Am I wrong ?

I think THEY thought they had a good plan. I think they assumed they would be immediately believed that their little boy wandered off.

jmo.

I've forgotten how soon after Deorr went missing, that the parents began their fund raising. Seems only a few days at most. A few different sites led by family and others...

I do know >> their continued fundraising lead to questions from the community about their role in their child's death. Folks wanted to donate, but they had second thoughts as to the parents' innocence. Bowerman came forward to publicly name them as suspects in the case of missing child Deorr J Kunz. Basically saying save your money. 29K raised, 20K turned over.

About this time JMA loses her job, they hire an attorney, threaten to sue Vitt and Klein, and I guess get evicted from their apartment.

It's good to go back and look at what was happening when. Are the newest videos from about the same time? tia!

VK and JM are no longer together. If only one of them is culpable, the other would be talking. They are silent.

Grandpa was wondering about a funeral 3 days after the disappearance, he knew the baby was dead and he is a coward for not telling what he knows. "What's done is done" means 'why bother making it worse by having my grandchild imprisoned? It won't bring the baby back." He is willing to go to his grave with this - for now because he thinks he is going to die soon. The longer he lives, the more likely he will finally tell.

It is eating at him. It is eating at VK. It is not bothering JM - she has moved on like she did when she left the first husband - child free to start a new relationship. I wonder how long this new husband has been around? More than a year? I think she is Casey Anthony all over again.

I think she may have VK(and others) believing that he caused his son's death so he doesn't think he's protecting her - he thinks he's protecting himself.

MOO of course.

Agreed NEESAKI ...I think we are 100% correct .....Boston5 just curious what does the L mean that u wrote about my comments ?

It's just a finger slip. Didn't mean to type it before I pushed send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 3:58 in that interview Sheriff B is telling Tricia what two questions they failed on all 4 the polygraphs , that the parents know where Deorr is currently, and they know what happened to him. Is that what you are pointing out? Tia

I guess they didn't ask them if Deorr went with them on the camping trip, and if he did, was he alive and well at that time.:sigh:

At 3:58 in that interview Sheriff B is telling Tricia what two questions they failed on all 4 the polygraphs , that the parents know where Deorr is currently, and they know what happened to him. Is that what you are pointing out? Tia

I guess they didn't ask them if Deorr went with them on the camping trip, and if he did, was he alive and well at that time.:sigh:

Yep, I was pointing out that Sheriff Bowerman (as well as Klein) states that the parents know where DeOrr is currently and what happened to him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1