ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always agree with you but neesaki, he never would've given that interview to nate Easton without his attorney. he didn't answer the pertinent questions, on purpose.

re-read it. and every other interview that he, bowerman etc. answer questions with "no comment". those responses, to me, speak volumes...

I just can't think of a scenario where anyone would cover for IR. The only scenario I see is him covering for GGP. This is where perhaps I think rabbit is right on his intelligence. I go back and forth...along with everyone else on here.

Yeah, I don't think anyone's covering for IR. I do think he could be covering for GGP, but for the life of me, I can't imagine why ? Why would he put himself through this hell just to cover for someone if he was nothing but an innocent bystander ? This case is so bizarre !!!

IMO no one is covering for IR. he's the easiest scapegoat of the bunch. best target. especially for JM and VDK's joint attorney. which by the way is a totally separate subject of epic conflict of interest proportions...where is our resident attorney on this subject??? she was here for the earlier threads...my apologies for not remembering...

I also remember back in that one interview, that IR said a few months later after the incident.... (paraphrased)... Yeah, I heard he's on oxygen NOW . What the heck is that all about ? Ok, one more time.... :banghead:

It's possible he may have used it on an as needed basis but moved to needing continuous O2- AKA- 24/7. This is just my own perspective but it crossed my mind as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always agree with you but neesaki, he never would've given that interview to nate Easton without his attorney. he didn't answer the pertinent questions, on purpose.

re-read it. and every other interview that he, bowerman etc. answer questions with "no comment". those responses, to me, speak volumes...

Are you referencing this most recent interview, rabbit ? I will go back and listen again, but in this one I don't recall him saying "no comment". It was more like "Uh, I don't remember".... That's interesting too, isn't it ? I wish we had a transcript.

Also, I don't see why IR's attorney would help him try to cover for anyone. Either what he's saying is true, or he is in fact covering for someone. JMo

no, go back to his first interview...you got this, neesaki...i'll find the transcript. what's most interesting is what he DOESN'T comment on...or has no answer to...wink...

no, go back to his first interview...you got this, neesaki...i'll find the transcript. what's most interesting is what he DOESN'T comment on...or has no answer to...wink...

Allright, thanks rabbit, I thought you were referring to this most recent interview. I thought he seemed much more relaxed and more forthcoming than in the earlier one... which is what I meant by "smooth".... but that's just my take, FWIW. But I do remember the first where he had several "no comments" . Not verbatim of course, lol. I still don't see why he would lie to cover up for anyone when it only jeopardizes his own life. Well, maybe he was a party to something. This could be a great big mess, and I won't say what I'm thinking there. God forbid.

I think there is so much that can be broken down from the recent interviews done. What was and was not said. I think tomorrow I will re-listen to IR's interviews to try to find the discrepancies between all of them. But even more, I want to try to piece together a timeline from ALL of the recent interviews.

Wow- just catching up and my reaction to the 1 year missing piece was tears. The end when they asked what they would say to baby DeOrr really pulled on my heart strings.
The 2/3 parts of IR interview- he is so relaxed and presents completely different than his prior interview. I noticed he fiddled with something in his right hand for all 3 interview segments but overall he appeared candid and very believable. At the end of the last segment he seemed to inadvertently respond to a question, (not verbatim) after a year, what do you think happened- an accident? He seemed to start to say "probably" but changed and stated "possibly." It's possible I, like others, may read into these minor observations...but it's all we have.
I realize Klein comes on a bit strong but he is keeping "Little Man" in the spotlight which is likely his main objective. He has the liberty to be more free with sharing, unlike LE, which is understandable. This case is hard to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. It looks like a large caliber rifle cartridge.

Yeah, but I'm hoping SB is the smartest of them all.

Well yes, I agree with that one for sure. I think no doubt he is. And he has more information than we do, IMO. For instance,all of the changing stories, which one to believe.

totally (and respectfully) disagree - IMO he's the least intelligent of the bunch (IR). which will exonerate him. IMO he has nothing to do with deorr's "disappearance", which is why this rabbit hangs on his every word. I believe him. and he's been coached very carefully, no doubt.

BBM: I agree and I also think he has dropped some very interesting tidbits. First, he can't remember if he ate breakfast. After being grilled many times by LE and PI's, he should have remembered by now if he ate breakfast that day. IMO there's only two reasons why he would not remember breakfast. First is because he's lying and something happened around breakfast time, second is because he was too drunk or high to remember. So obviously there is something we're not being told about breakfast. This may be related to him backtracking on the statement about Bob drinking liquor.

The second thing I found interesting was Deorr Sr. scolded little Deorr about playing too close to the fire. Could be nothing but it's still interesting to me since we haven't heard anything (at least I haven't) of this nature previously.

Yeah, I don't think anyone's covering for IR. I do think he could be covering for GGP, but for the life of me, I can't imagine why ? Why would he put himself through this hell just to cover for someone if he was nothing but an innocent bystander ? This case is so bizarre !!!

But why would the parents cover for ggp if it was only an accident that took place. Because I don't see ggp purposely doing anything.

Now ggp would cover for mom. And dad would cover for mom and IR would cover for ggp covering for mom. Jmo.

But still. The conspiracy cover up for an accident is nil in this case.

So maybe mom just said accident to others and please don't say nothing. Idk

I'm not sure I'm allowed to link FB pages, however, I was just looking at Vernal's family's pages (sister then mom's), mom posted the IR interview and it is interesting what she had to say about it.

But why would the parents cover for ggp if it was only an accident that took place. Because I don't see ggp purposely doing anything.

Now ggp would cover for mom. And dad would cover for mom and IR would cover for ggp covering for mom. Jmo.

But still. The conspiracy cover up for an accident is nil in this case.

So maybe mom just said accident to others and please don't say nothing. Idk

I do think you're on to something, IMO, I think Vernal is still in love with Jessica and would do anything/say anything for her. I get this puppy-dog vibe from him when it comes to her. Again, my opinion..

Wow . . Just wow all the interviews and I'm at a loss.
My heart goes out to LE. I know they are working around the clock to try to solve this! JA saying on 911 he has been !missing for an hour but then to Klein around 28 minutes.
JA and VK giving conflicting statements on who buckled Deorr in at the gas station in preparation to leave.
Issac have a very shady memory and does not recall much and seems to fumble for his words AlOT. I don't know . . .this case is so heart wrenching !

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm not sure I'm allowed to link FB pages, however, I was just looking at Vernal's family's pages (sister then mom's), mom posted the IR interview and it is interesting what she had to say about it.

what are her initials please? the only person i could find that had the same surname as VK was an LK who had posted the interview but the only comment she made underneath it was "good observation". i must be on the wrong page?

what are her initials please? the only person i could find rthat had the same surname as VK was an LK who had posted the interview but the only comment she made underneath it was "good observation". i must be on the wrong page?

That's the right person. Nothing interesting about her post or the one she was responding to IMO.

That's the right person. Nothing interesting about her post or the one she was responding to IMO.

Yes, right person. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but IMO I thought their comments about him being nervous is interesting. For me, if the family is to believe their loved ones are innocent, then they have to believe that they are ALL innocent because there was never enough time in their timelines for just one to be guilty. Right? I guess I just found it interesting that they may be leaning towards him being "odd" or "nervous".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway