ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, right person. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but IMO I thought their comments about him being nervous is interesting. For me, if the family is to believe their loved ones are innocent, then they have to believe that they are ALL innocent because there was never enough time in their timelines for just one to be guilty. Right? I guess I just found it interesting that they may be leaning towards him being "odd" or "nervous".

well, not necessarily. it feels like there are shades of the parents trying to throw IR under the bus lately, what with their attorney mentioning casually that he went missing for an hour that morning after baby DeOrr disappeared, seeming to suggest there was something nefarious in it. If LE is now insistent that there was some kind of homicide, the only thing the parents have left is to try to nail it on IR because surely JM (JA) wouldn't try to pin it on her gpa.

Yes, right person. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but IMO I thought their comments about him being nervous is interesting. For me, if the family is to believe their loved ones are innocent, then they have to believe that they are ALL innocent because there was never enough time in their timelines for just one to be guilty. Right? I guess I just found it interesting that they may be leaning towards him being "odd" or "nervous".
IMO it's very normal for somebody in his shoes to be nervous. He was a nobody a year ago and now his name is attached to a nationally publicized missing child case and he has tv cameras in his face. He's probably never been the center of attention before, and probably doesn't like being it under these circumstances. Allen Browning has unfairly thrown IR under the bus too. IMO IR is hiding something but whatever the other 3 are hiding is far worse.

IMO it's very normal for somebody in his shoes to be nervous. He was a nobody a year ago and now his name is attached to a nationally publicized missing child case and he has tv cameras in his face. He's probably never been the center of attention before, and probably doesn't like being it under these circumstances. Allen Browning has unfairly thrown IR under the bus too. IMO IR is hiding something but whatever the other 3 are hiding is far worse.

i agree with you, i think anyone would rightly be nervous with all this attention. I don't believe they went up there intending to make IR the scapegoat but I think that's all they've got left and they're going to throw enough mud at him until it sticks. Having said that, I get a definite vibe from him that he is hiding something. I don't think it's that he did something to DeOrr but I think he knows what the parents did. IMHO

I always agree with you but neesaki, he never would've given that interview to nate Easton without his attorney. he didn't answer the pertinent questions, on purpose.

re-read it. and every other interview that he, bowerman etc. answer questions with "no comment". those responses, to me, speak volumes...

Published on Jan 26, 2016
IDAHO FALLS — Isaac Reinwand, the friend camping with DeOrr Kunz Jr. and his family the day the then two-year-old boy disappeared is speaking out for the first time to EastIdahoNews.com

https://youtu.be/aNCm3rvqwTA

Transcript from the 2:07 mark of the video.

NE: What do you remember what happened up there?

IR: Ah, I wouldn't...I don't want to comment on that.

NE: Do you remember the last time you saw little DeOrr?

IR: Um...no comment.

NE: But he was up there?

IR: Yes he was.

NE: He was up there, you saw him, you know he was there?

IR: Yes.

Transcript from the 3:20 mark of the video.

NE: Are you still friends today? (Referring to Robert Walton).

IR: I haven't heard from Walton all winter long.

NE: Have you heard how his health's doing? We've heard it's not doing very well.

IR: That's what I've heard. I've heard he's on oxygen so...

PART 1: Isaac Reinwand shares his timeline of events in the DeOrr Kunz case

Published on Jul 11, 2016

https://youtu.be/OWCFhAtLjcs

Transcribed from the 2:13 mark of the video.

SR: Did you guys go to bed right away that night or did you stay up by the fire and just kinda enjoyed it out there?

IR: I stayed up for a little while. I can't remember what time I went to bed.

SR: Tell me about the next morning. Who got up first or what order did you get up?

IR: I don't re...I think I got up first for a while, you know...went and used the restroom and everything and I went back to bed and I can't remember who got up first.

SR: Did you guys all eat breakfast together?

IR: Umm, breakfast...if we even had breakfast that day. I think we...I think we did have breakfast that morning.

SR: What was baby DeOrr like that morning? Do you remember?

IR: Yeah, he was playing and trying to throw stuff in the fire and his dad got after him for that you know, just like a normal two year old.

SR: So after breakfast, what did you guys...did you guys go fishing, did you go hiking, what did you do?

IR: I went back to bed 'cause I was still tired.

SR: So you don't know what Jessica and DeOrr did?

IR: No.

SR: When did you get up for the day, was it in the afternoon?

IR: Probably about noon or so.

SR: What was going on then?

IR: When I woke up Jessica and DeOrr and his dad were all heading, they were going to head up to the store to see if they can get some gas cause they were low on gasoline.

SR: Was the gas station not opened when they came through?

IR: Yeah...

SR: What did they need it for, a generator or something?

IR: Ah, I think they needed fuel. For some reason they needed fuel, I think they needed fuel. I can't (indistinct) why, yeah but on the way up there it wasn't open. The store wasn't open.

How would they know IR was missing for an hour if they were looking for DeOrr?

How would they know IR was missing for an hour if they were looking for DeOrr?

Good question, IR said in the interview he was searching for him too. I have to wonder if they all got smashed that night and something happened then. Maybe that's why they're all covering for each other, if that's what's happening. Or maybe little Deorr did just disappear and the lies are because they were out of it at the time, or because they knew they were negligent. I'm at the point, once again, that I don't know who or what to believe.

Is that a 303 round in his hand?

Isaac is obviously trying to be a good friend to Bob.

There is some truth laced into what he says but most is ********.

He is much smarter than he appears. And he knows it.

From @ChelseaBrentzelNews'
Facebook:
4 hours ago:
re: additional info on tonight's broadcast
#searchingfordeorr[/b]

4edbf0f286725ef9e5ec18016a881d6e.jpg

Make sure you record Local News 8 at 10 too. It will start at the end of the show. So in order to see the first part, you'll want to record both.

https://m.facebook.com/ChelseaBrent...6665377271/1172593422770925/?type=3&source=48

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to repost links for anyone that missed them like me since this thread is moving really fast. I have to say that yesterday I wasn't sure if he ran fast and far or if perhaps there was an accident with grandpa, I'm leaning more towards running. I also don't know why no one remembered DeOrr from the diner (or store) where he was running around trying to pick what he wanted and flirting with the clerk except people's memories aren't that great. Just because Klein can't confirm it doesn't mean it didn't happen.Unfortunately there is no video

NEWSLINE Special: Search for DeOrr Kunz, One Year Later
ISAAC REINWAND SHARES HIS TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN THE DEORR KUNZ CASE
Dateline - Year after Idaho Toddler Deorr Kunz Jr. Vanishes, Speculation and Questions Still Swirl by RACHAEL TROST

This is where I am w/ this, IR is woken by noise of the others, all who might've stayed up late and not wanting to be up to early but a 2 year old has their own time. They are up, VK gets after Deorre, cranky parents, IR can't recall breakfast cuz he was still wanting to sleep off whatever the party substance was. He gets uncomfortable with whatever is going on w/how VK/J(?) are handling their child so he goes back to hide/sleep it off.

This is where I think something happened w/ Deorr. IR doesn't know for sure. Maybe Grandpa doesn't, by the time IR gets up they are in cover mode & need to run to store to dispose of baby. At first I thought they met w/ someone like another close family member to take body away from area. But the whole gas thing makes me think they used it up to drive a was away for disposal. Grandpa probably knows and no one's gonna use him so they try to throw IR under the bus cuz they know he doesn't really know what happened. (Later VK still tries to exert some control by saying the whole left baby's responsible adult thing but not J(?) )

I also question the one diaper being brought to attention. I'll say my first thought on that was that the call to J(?) Mom about tampons which is thrown in like 'look I'm being honest cuz it's really a personal thing' was to either #1 getting someone to help get Deorrs body taken away or #2 to bring soiled diaper to prove child was there. People show themselves & grandma had a specific job to do. When no one noticed the diaper she showed them. If that makes sense.

Just my thoughts on this right now. I can see dad having a temper, and see mom & dad having a tumultuous relationship, maybe they are not feeling up to par, cranky, tired, Deoor is permanently quieted, mom isn't to torn cuz she wasn't into the mom thing, dad feels like he needs to control the situation (guilt?) by directing the first interview discussion to the searchers and how great they were. Deflect. They end up separated because mom is free now : dad feels guilty & by karma rules ends up scatter brained & shows himself by getting into accident on the anniversary.

Whew. Imo. I know people are sympathetic to some family members(grandma), just how my jaded brain thinks. IR can be relaxed, in some people's minds if they didn't see the actual crime then they can't speak to what really happened.

Thinking about diapers. I wonder why there would have only been one.

I agree, and your last statement is right on, IMO.

I would really love to know if IR or Gramps smelled of alcohol when searchers arrived. And if there was evidence of partying.

I wonder if there are any pictures of DeOrr either on the way or at the campsite. I know as a mom of 3, I am constantly taking pictures of my kids with my iPhone. Technology today makes it so easy to snap quick pictures. I don't know any parent who doesn't own a cell phone without a camera. I think it is very telling if there are absolutely no photos of him.

But he didn't hear shouting. He saw his friend pacing, and then spoke to him. He doesn't say whether he stepped away from the water, or shouted, or what.

I mean, yeah, maybe the stream wasn't that loud. I don't know, I'm just guessing based on having grown up fishing in that kind of stream. And I'm not sure it matters. It's easy for us to sit here and say why didn't they do this that or the other thing, but we weren't there and it wasn't our kid missing. What seems obvious to us in the calm of hindsight may not have seemed obvious to them even if they managed to stay calm. Which I highly doubt they managed to do.

I'm not convinced they're guilty. I'm not convinced they aren't, either. It seems like there's evidence in favor of just about any theory out there. I mean, I'm not sure I'm even ruling out Bigfoot :D

That's what I thought too, maybe he stepped closer to him when he figured out he was pacing and looked like something was wrong. But who knows.

somewhat agree with your thought. At times I think he may be a little smarter than I originally thought, but at times his actions appear to remain consistent. In interviews I like to witness how responsive and how they respond as indicators. Interviewers, often like police, ask questions in a random way to sort of throw off any patterns of question asking. IW appeared to go with the flow and quickly respond to all questions w no pauses or doesn't hesitate...unless he is actually putting thought in truthfully finding the answer in his head. This appears to be more truthful than evasive to me. Maybe that was the first time he had ever been asked about breakfast and he truly couldnt remember what he had for breakfast or if he even had breakfast 12 months after the fact. I would assume the way it sounds from details from the trip it was sort of each man for himself. Maybe IW had a pop tart or had planned on a bag of pretzels for breakfast. While we all scrutinize his "no comments" from interview 1 I try and keep in mind his lawyer was there for the interview, no doubt lawyer instructed IW what categories to avoid, etc. Lawyers sole purpose is/was to protect his client. I honestly think I think IW remains 100% innocent w not one bit of attempting to be evasive. IW didn't know Deorr's parents until the trip and doubt he would hide any info. IW just appreciates his bro time with GPP. As always, just my own personal opinion. My opinion and a quarter will get you a 1" Peppermint patty at the Wawa checkout counter.
BTW, it sure does appear to be a rifle round in IW right hand twirling. Not that I consider that to be unusual for someone living in the mountains.

Well, they wouldn't want to cast a shadow of doubt on their own kin, and he is the only one not related in some way, so I can see it. Throw suspicion to IR. Honestly if your relatives child is just lost in the woods, no need to throw anyone under the bus IMO. If you truly believe your relatives that is.

I wish I knew what LE knows. The info I would like is how the Deorr's parents stories have changed. Were they small changes or huge changes? Was it that LE was asking parents about clearly disputable facts that didn't match their statements and one or both parents saying something like "oh yeah, I misspoke, what I meant to say was" on more than one occasion. If LE has parent's statements making changes 180 degrees more than likely LE know exactly what happened but can't prove it just yet. The game of "time" as LE waits for someone to grow bitter or revengeful or feel guilty.

I thought an e-cig

I wonder if there are any pictures of DeOrr either on the way or at the campsite. I know as a mom of 3, I am constantly taking pictures of my kids with my iPhone. Technology today makes it so easy to snap quick pictures. I don't know any parent who doesn't own a cell phone without a camera. I think it is very telling if there are absolutely no photos of him.

Depends on what kind of phone they have. My daughter takes so much video/ photos, has tons of apps that her iphone fills up quick. She doesn't even have any contacts filled in cause she doesn't want to waste the space

At the moment I'm leaning toward only one being guilty and everybody else being more or less duped, at least at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members