ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just FYI, I saw pictures of V when he was little and he looks just like the baby.

Yea I've always thought they look alike. No doubt in my opinion that he is DeOrrs daddy.

I was thinking that the camper might have a stove of sorts or even a camping stove. I don't usually get fire going that early. I tent camp & have camp stove for breakfast stuff. That point makes me consider it was the night before. Don't think they'd needed a fire for warmth. Yea especially w/ the reference to grandpa bringing liquor. Plus the seemingly pushing last minute for IR to be included.
Now actually even grandpa telling IR to show mom fishing spot seems planned. What done was done & on to the next phase. Maybe they all called 911 cuz they forgot who drew that straw so all jumped to it in short order. Brains scrambled, trying to go against nature & ignore that your flesh & blood is gone but trying to act in vain like your worried. Which they never seem to convey, to me at least.

We tent camp and have occasionally gotten a fire going in the morning depending on temps, plans, etc. Other times we pull out the camp stove and make breakfast that way. I know there was a discussion in an earlier thread about overnight temps but not sure I could find it now. Some people like to have a fire going when they camp, regardless of temps. For now, if they say the fire was Friday, I'm going to stick with Friday.

WOW...

I believe I am within TOS to post this, if not please delete.

So that video that Klein shared on his Facebook, with the interviewer telling Trina about GGPa's comments about "what's done is done". There is a VERY interesting comment by "K H-F" with replies by a "GW". Things that make you go "hmmm...??!!!!"

Link?

To me it seems that Jessica and Vernal maybe tried to somewhat collaborate their stories but forgot to clue IR in on it. Cause I swear they said they left the baby with GGPA and went to explore, and IR says he walked with Jessica down to the water with Deorr and Vernal following behind. Too many discrepancies IMO. I still think the story about leaving baby with ggpa was to avoid neglect charges on their part and make it seem like ggpa was negligent and not them ..but thats My opinion.

Klein was grilling GGP pretty hard, I think there was a reason. And the thing about GGP holding a gun to IR, and according to Vilt, IR was going to shoot GGP ? That has to mean something. I can only take that information in one way, that LE learned of this situation, and therefore stated they couldn't clear any of the four. That means a lot. IMO

Im sure we have discussed this somewhere in the almost 30 threads... But do we Know how thoroughly cops searched Bob's vehicle before him and IR were allowed to leave? Did they process and search the suburban and the trailer? Including wheel wells, under the hood, under the floor in the trunk? I just want to be 10000% sure that there is no way Deorr's body left the campsite AFTER the search began.

This bothers me too; no one was treating this as a crime or the area as a possible crime scene, so nothing would have been processed as such. A search of 'where a child could possibly hide' is soooo much different than 'where someone could possibly hide a child.'

Yes they did, and JM emphasized that she kept turning around to look at DeOrr until he was out of sight.

Remember there was also the story where JM asked baby Deorr 'do you want to stay with ggpa or come with us?' and apparently baby Deorr wanted to stay with ggpa.

http://idahostatejournal.com/member...cle_c4a3d0ab-769a-5bad-b810-374322a60d39.html

"In an interview with the Journal on Wednesday, Vilt said he could never make sense of the timeline of DeOrr’s disappearance provided by the boy’s parents.

The boy’s parents told authorities that they and family friend Isaac Reinwand were going fishing in a creek near their campsite outside Leadore, located about 115 miles northwest of Idaho Falls. The parents said as the three of them headed off, DeOrr was following them.

The parents said that when they asked DeOrr whether he wanted to go with them or stay at the campsite with the boy’s grandfather, Robert Walton, the boy reportedly went back to camp, the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office said. Vilt said that the creek Kunz Sr., Mitchell and Reinwand visited was only about 50 to 100 feet from the campsite where Walton was located.

According to his parents’ statements to authorities, the boy vanished during the next 15 to 20 minutes when there was confusion over who was actually watching the boy."

WOW...

I believe I am within TOS to post this, if not please delete.

So that video that Klein shared on his Facebook, with the interviewer telling Trina about GGPa's comments about "what's done is done". There is a VERY interesting comment by "K H-F" with replies by a "GW". Things that make you go "hmmm...??!!!!"

I'm GW if anyone wants any clarifications...

I'm wondering how much experience IR has had with toddlers. Numerous times throughout his interviews he's stated that little DeOrr was acting like a normal two year old. I'm not casting aspersions on IR, just wondering how experienced he is with two year old's or is he repeating what someone has told him or perhaps what someone has told him to say?

I beleive Isaac may have had kids when he was married.

I was interested to hear IR say, in the third part of his interview, that he remembered VK driving to the cattle grate to look for Deorr, not to call 911. IIRC, the reporter even attempted to clarify whether DK left to call 911, but IR reiterated that his understanding was that VK was leaving the campsite to search, not call. Did anyone else notice that?

Someone can correct me, but IIRC they found some stuff in the last ~2 months at the campsite that they were sending off to be tested.

Edit: Here's a news article explaining that they found new evidence in the recent search. Link

I wonder if they scooped up what was in the fire pit? I think that's a good place to start

NEW INFORMATION, EVIDENCE DISCOVERED IN SEARCH FOR DEORR KUNZ - Updated at 4:01 pm, May 23rd, 2016 By: Nate Eaton
LEADORE — New information and evidence was collected during a search for missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr., Lemhi County Sheriff Chief Deputy Steve Penner said Monday, May 23.

Penner tells EastIdahoNews.com the evidence was collected during a three-day search of Timber Creek Campground.

Deputies with the Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office and other sheriff’s offices, along with search and rescue teams and state and federal agencies, participated in the intensive search.

“Evidence and information gathered during the course of the search will be analyzed and used to drive the investigation forward and assist in the planning of future searches,” Penner says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member