ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's return to the topic at hand, which is DeOrr Kunz, Jr., age 2, missing.

tlcya

Am I reading Klein's report correctly? Their previous place of residence wasn't searched until just recently? On so many levels I'm trying to understand why JM (do I start writing JA now?) and VDK would leave anything that was little Deorr's behind. Wouldn't you want to keep your missing child's toys? On the other hand if they are trying to cover up a crime why would they leave any evidence? Have we been told when they were evicted?

Am I reading Klein's report correctly? Their previous place of residence wasn't searched until just recently? On so many levels I'm trying to understand why JM (do I start writing JA now?) and VDK would leave anything that was little Deorr's behind. Wouldn't you want to keep your missing child's toys? On the other hand if they are trying to cover up a crime why would they leave any evidence? Have we been told when they were evicted?

It was searched by LE very early on in the case.

Thank you both! I had never heard of the cattle ? until I read KI's update. I am curious how Byo came to map that point as well others? Very Interesting!

ETA - How did IR know this? I haven't gone back to replay what he said... From roughly IR's (supposed or approx.) location could he personally witnessed this by sight or was it by being told???

When I read Klein's update, I added it to the map. :) It's an on-going map, including places that have been discussed.

In the section about Tracy Sargent’s Report of Findings, “Chance” whom is a trained cadaver dog hit five different unknown targets.

1. “Diaper Tree Area” – This is the area to which it was testified that “a diaper” was hung in the tree in the campground.
2. 139 Feet East of the Cattle Guard in the camp ground – in a loose ground area.
3. 10 Feet Due East of camp site.
4. 2.24 miles due Northeast of the 15 mp stake, in the ravine near 221 southeast fence.
5. Camp site ground .75 miles due East of the camp ground.

I'm curious about #4. What is a 15 mp stake? :dunno: And I don't understand "near 221 southeast fence ".

When I read Klein's update, I added it to the map. :) It's an on-going map, including places that have been discussed.

In the section about Tracy Sargent’s Report of Findings, “Chance” whom is a trained cadaver dog hit five different unknown targets.

I'm curious about #4. What is a 15 mp stake? :dunno: And I don't understand "near 221 southeast fence ".

RE #4, mile post maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wondered the same thing, I can't find a road #221. But there is a trail #221 in the area. I don't know what road he's referring to with the 15 mph stake, could it be the road into the campground, and maybe that trail 221 goes off or across that road ? Idk, it's really too vague to be sure unless one is familiar with the area. jmo
I can't copy / paste links right now, but you can google Salmon-Challis national Forest Trail #221 (aka Castle-Alder Creek Trail ) .

IMO! There is no evidence at the campground (curiously, even VDK said this in his recent people article) of DeOrr' demise, OR, presence.

There's another post on Klein's FB . It states: In the matter of Deorr Kunz - the 911 call. Then there's a video of the interview with JMA. I can't listen to it at the moment, no mouse, no speakers. Can someone tell me what's being said ? TIA :)

We posted exactly the same time, lol. I can't listen in right now, can you tell me what's going on in the video ? TIA

It's J talking about asking GGPop about calling 911. Just more bold face lies imo. It's a clip that's kinda hard to make out.

"DeOrr Kunz was a three year old male allegedly fathered by Vernal DeOrr Kunz and mothered Jessica Mitchell Anderson of the state of Idaho."

Is it possible baby DeOrr wasn't VDK's biological son?

"DeOrr Kunz was a three year old male allegedly fathered by Vernal DeOrr Kunz and mothered Jessica Mitchell Anderson of the state of Idaho."

Is it possible baby DeOrr wasn't VDK's biological son?

No. I mean anything is possible but it is only now that anyone comes out and claims "allegedly". I think it's a misdirection intended to confuse any valid information. Given the pictures of the two I feel pretty safe in saying they are related.

We posted exactly the same time, lol. I can't listen in right now, can you tell me what's going on in the video ? TIA

It more a few seconds of the same interviews Klein did with the family before Klein came out against them. It's a snip of JM and another of BW as well as a screen shot of a tiny portion of DVK statement.

Good Lord. Three different stories again.
Sigh...

Except that it's not. These interviews were done late last year or early this year, whenever Klein went to Idaho Falls. There is no context to determine what was being asked, where in the conversation did this issue come up. It gives us nothing. We know for a fact that 3 911 were made at the 2:30ish time frame. I don't remember the exact times but they've been posted on WS many times.

What we're getting from Klein are snips of video that tell the story he wants to tell. I'm not going to argue that they did or didn't tell different stories but this is not new and it certainly isn't in response to the "report" or any new information.

RE #4, mile post maybe?

Youre right, keeleydoll, I misread it as mph, but it's mile post. That sounds like a trail marker to me, versus a road marker. Jmo

And jstinch too, didn't mean to leave you out. Thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53