ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too often, NOTHING can make them crack. Look at the cases of Haley Dunn, Dylan Redwine, and so many others, where the perps just keep their vile traps shut...

It is my impression, IMO, that both parents respectively seem focused on their own personal welfare, quality of life and reputation. They don't appear to have remorse, regret and grief like most people would if their son went missing, whether intentional or due to their decision to leave him in the wilderness with an elderly man who is ill of health (according to the reason they joined him on the trip).

I don't think they will ever crack unless it benefits them individually and makes them look like a hero or victim. And only then if they have absolutely no other choice and the walls have closed in. But as long as they are not charged and have their handful of fans and supporters, why would they expose themselves to more trouble that they otherwise might be able to skirt forever? The fact that neither parent seems particularly loyal to each other and yet have not rolled on each other, even when under such intense scrutiny by LE, investigators and the public, makes it pretty obvious (IMO) that they can't blame it on each other without also incriminating themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to disagree most respectfully. I think both parents are in, that's why Jessica can marry and have no fear. Whatever happened both of these lizard people are responsible or they would've turned on each other months ago. I attribute GGP's allegiance to Jessica, he won't talk since to damn Vernal is to damn his own blood. Personally I imagine Issac as being truly innocent and also high/drunk as a *advertiser censored* and that's why his testimony isn't being used right now to make arrests. Per her own words he woke up and went back to sleep for hours, sounds like he was partying and needed to sleep off the effects.

I don't know what to think about Isaac. But if he could have been in a similar state to what he was in when interviewed by Nate at his home that early morning, I don't think it would be surprising if he was confused about what was going on or convinced of certain scenario. That said, I also think it's totally possible that he could be being less than truthful for any one of a variety of reasons!

It's my thinking that some long hours and tough love on the GGP will get this solved ....

I have four daughters and two sons. Each of them have a way of letting me know they aren't telling the truth. I have always felt TBC knows something happened and it's a cover up.

Did they lie to her about what happened and say it was an accident or did they deny, deny, deny.

I have seen snaps of texts JM had with her mother. JM has a very dirty mouth.

TBC could be the one to do the right thing for her grandson but will she is the million dollar question? Then again maybe she has nothing to tell because they did keep it between themselves. Doubtful yes but possible yes again.

She might have an inkling, but unless she knows what happened with 100% certainty, I imagine she might have a hard time giving up all hope in her daughter and father and blatantly incriminate them. She might speculate in her mind and even want to line them up and threaten to shoot them to get the truth, but there is the real possibility that she doesn't know all (and, of course, vice versa).

Yeah the adoption theory seems so unlikely to me as well. You would have to get both parents to agree with it as well as whoever agreed to take Deorr. There is such a "excrement" storm around this whole situation no adoptive parents would ever feel safe. And there seems like no way people from another country could swoop in and adopt Deorr and get him across the boarder without being caught. I blame Vilt for all this speculation because somehow he thinks it might have happened. I certainly hope to never need the services of a PI but if I did I wouldn't work with that guy even if he was free.

We would all love the parents to say what happened but it is pretty clear no one is talking until they feel their freedom is in jeopardy. It seems safe to say the thought of a long time in jail is motivation enough to keep them from talking. It is wrong on so many levels but self preservation has won out over "doing the right thing". They seem like they are going to go down as dirty and low as possible blaming anyone before owning up.

I think (IMO) that they would never be so selfless as to adopt out a toddler to parents who wanted a child more than they did. Because they had the means to care for him, it would make them look selfish and immoral. Their families would revile and beg to take him. (And how could they have that? How bad would it be for the parents to grow old in a family their son is a part of, knowing that he knows they didn't want him so they could go galavanting around?)

Anyway, if JA (or both) decided to adopt him out, legally or illegally, it makes more sense that they would have tried to keep things under the radar to some extent and not make a public spectacle of him going missing.

No body = no murder often in the eyes of courts and juries. The burden of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and it is crazy hard to prove that without having a body. It has been done but as much circumstantial evidence as possible is needed. Based on Bowerman and Klein's words the people investigating know the boy is deceased but arresting without having a strong case helps no one.

The whole thing sucks as the 2 people who for damn sure are involved don't seem like they would be terribly hard to out-smart. Sadly they are smart enough to shut up and not cave on each other, knowing without a body or confession they are likely to stay free. Personally that is one of the things I love about Klein, he is constantly taking shots at them and turning the public against them making it more likely someone will cave. If it wasn't for the information age we live in (Facebook, Websleuths, etc...) this case would be cold and the parents would be living mostly care free.

Anyone who thinks they are innocent should wonder why "they" have both disappeared from view and seem to have forgotten to keep looking for their missing son. If they weren't 100% sure he was beyond help you'd imagine normal parents would still be out there fighting the good fight especially since they pushed the stranger abduction theory so hard...

It seems like they can't even be bothered to spend the energy to keep up the charade. They know that LE knows they are lying and the majority of the people following this case can see that too. Seems like they just think it will be swept under the rug and they're moving on, just trying to enjoy their lives and freedom.

I don't know what to think about Isaac. But if he could have been in a similar state to what he was in when interviewed by Nate at his home that early morning, I don't think it would be surprising if he was confused about what was going on or convinced of certain scenario. That said, I also think it's totally possible that he could be being less than truthful for any one of a variety of reasons!

I agree with you. It shows how convoluted this mess is when you can honestly say well maybe that guy was so drunk he has no idea, or he's completely bs-ing everyone. I lean towards some kind of intoxicant being involved because his 4 hour morning nap and the fact they were all camping together. He mentioned whiskey being up at the campsite and honestly who doesn't want to get half lit when they are out in the middle of the woods without a significant other to pass the time with? I give Issac the benefit of the doubt and imagine he only can infer what happened as he probably wasn't present or in his right mind when it happened. He continues to "impress" me as a person who could be fooled or led along a path if other people pushed him hard enough.

The video Klein posted is cinema gold, GGP seems just how I imagined he would, old, crusty, and withholding guilty knowledge. It takes a lot to say this but he actually makes Vernal and Jessica look a little better in comparison. Vernal actually seems sad about what happened, Jessica seems put upon, and GGP well he seems about as broken up as a guy who lost his 3rd favorite screw driver. Justice can't come soon enough!

I agree with you. It shows how convoluted this mess is when you can honestly say well maybe that guy was so drunk he has no idea, or he's completely bs-ing everyone. I lean towards some kind of intoxicant being involved because his 4 hour morning nap and the fact they were all camping together. He mentioned whiskey being up at the campsite and honestly who doesn't want to get half lit when they are out in the middle of the woods without a significant other to pass the time with? I give Issac the benefit of the doubt and imagine he only can infer what happened as he probably wasn't present or in his right mind when it happened. He continues to "impress" me as a person who could be fooled or led along a path if other people pushed him hard enough.

The video Klein posted is cinema gold, GGP seems just how I imagined he would, old, crusty, and withholding guilty knowledge. It takes a lot to say this but he actually makes Vernal and Jessica look a little better in comparison. Vernal actually seems sad about what happened, Jessica seems put upon, and GGP well he seems about as broken up as a guy who lost his 3rd favorite screw driver. Justice can't come soon enough!

Made my day Apparition!! Best post ever! :hilarious::hilarious:

GGP hesitated for a long time when Klein asked him if he was surprised that IR had a lawyer. Why the hesitation? What do you think was going on inside his head as to what he thought Klein would think if he answered yes or no too quickly? Whatever he might have been thinking about that, he took the middle road and said he didn't know if he was surprised or not. Does that make any sense? I mean, wouldn't you guys have a yes or no answer to a question like that? I know I would.

GGP hesitated for a long time when Klein asked him if he was surprised that IR had a lawyer. Why the hesitation? What do you think was going on inside his head as to what he thought Klein would think if he answered yes or no too quickly? Whatever he might have been thinking about that, he took the middle road and said he didn't know if he was surprised or not. Does that make any sense? I mean, wouldn't you guys have a yes or no answer to a question like that? I know I would.

You would have a yes or no answer if you weren't party to whatever GGP is involved with. You know that old line about the truth will set you free? In this case the truth will not help so GGP hesitated for a few and decided to go with the ever vanilla "I don't know". I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to interview such slow and bad liars, I would probably be up for assault charges because I would've grabbed GGP's oxygen hose and pinched it off until he started telling me the truth.

You would have a yes or no answer if you weren't party to whatever GGP is involved with. You know that old line about the truth will set you free? In this case the truth will not help so GGP hesitated for a few and decided to go with the ever vanilla "I don't know". I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to interview such slow and bad liars, I would probably be up for assault charges because I would've grabbed GGP's oxygen hose and pinched it off until he started telling me the truth.

GGP is hard to follow....He talks in circles with jibbers and jabbers....I can hardly figure out what the heck he is saying.

GGP is hard to follow....He talks in circles with jibbers and jabbers....I can hardly figure out what the heck he is saying.

Is there a transcript? I blew out my speakers and can't hear it!

:tyou: in advance!

I would as much as possible avoid giving a yes or no answer to any question about my feelings, thoughts, or attitudes. Just the facts, ma'am.

Is there a transcript? I blew out my speakers and can't hear it!

:tyou: in advance!

I think I got it all, most anyway. Corrections anyone? ��

klein: Were you surprised he got a lawyer?

Ggp: Uhhhh. (Long hesitation). I don't know whether to be surprised or not. I knew there was something wrong. Maybe he thought he was gonna get nailed or something, I don't know. Really don't . Be surprised? I might have one time I get outta here. (Then he laughs like "he lost his third favorite screw driver" )

Klein: what, what'd you mean my that?

Ggp: just what I said.

Klein: say it again so I can understand it.

GGP: I might have have one before I'm done here.

Klein: before you're done what?

Ggp: before I'm done here talking to you guy. But I'm not... I'm not counting on it. I'd better shut up before I get in trouble there.

Sorry for the question but who is Ggp

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

New video On Kleins FB page in the last hour

Interview where VDK is mentioning how Deorr would play behind his truck and shove his arm in the tailpipe. And sure enough, he apparently did this after breakfast at the campground. Hmmm... Convenient that it's talking about him playing behind the truck.

Also, he refers to him as "son" the whole time.

ETA: I really want to know if this is a recent interview, if it was done after Kleins Q&A last week. In the Q&A he mentioned the human DNA on the truck and in this interview VDK mentions Deorr touching the back of the truck, the tailpipe, and the drivers side tire. Why mention all that? If this interview is recent, it sounds like he's trying to explain away why they might find Deorr's DNA on odd spots around the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966