ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta ask yourself, what person would off their kid and then call Mommy and 911 in the location they committed the crime. I never have thought that made sense. I have the rock solid feeling Deoor passed before leaving IF and they made him disappear on the way up to the campground, maybe somewhere literally almost impossible to find. Then they slithered on over to the campground, stayed and drove back and forth from the store to build their story up and eventually someone said OK lets call so they all started dialing 911 knowing full well there was NOTHING there.

The pictures of the parents sitting on the forerunner looking all so very sad, well...they probably are very upset and dazed after this whole scenario played out. But I doubt very seriously if they're worried because their babies missing in the forest up there. They're probably just waiting for the whole thing to be over. Isaac was probably black out drunk and passed out. Black out drunk means he would not even have a memory of events and could be totally influenced by what he was told oh SURE you saw him playing by the fire. GGP supplied the whiskey so is probably involved in the coverup and getting Isaac plastered. I have known people a lot older and a lot sicker then he is and he seems to be a sly one, not out of the loop by any means.

JMO of course. All of this.

Yes, I believe Isaac was told what to remember after a blackout.

If they arrived at the CG Thursday night, IR was likely told that Deorr was asleep, they then got IR all liquored up. The next morning IR said he slept most of the day, and when the parents returned from the store, he was led away from the CG, and that's when the deorr' missing charade begun.

I'm starting to understand how important it was to have IR on the faux camping trip.

I'm starting to understand how important it was to have IR on the faux camping trip.

Thing is, wasn't it Jessica's mom's (I forgot her name, TC?) idea to take grandpa fishing, and he wanted his friend? Didn't they go out of their way to WAIT for IR? That could tell us a lot about who knew what and when, IMO

Yes .... but we must remember that IR confirmed he saw Deorr there .... and I think the sheriff also confirmed it (not sure)

I am always cautious about anything Klein says .... he has taken tiny snippets of interviews and then sensationalized them .

What they have said is that IR has been the most consistent in his statements. They have never said he is telling the truth when he says Deorr was there. And we know IR said he was there to reporters.... but we don't know if he has squealed behind closed doors. That info would be held for evidence for trial. They wouldn't tell us if he sold them out and admitted Deorr wasn't there.

I think it's the earliest time at which the crime may have begun to occur? It may also be the time at which their stories no longer match and/or there are major discrepancies.

I am beginning to think that something happened to DeOrr in the middle of the night Wednesday or in the early morning hours on Thursday. I think VDK's trip to Blackfoot on Thursday is curious. The Snake River is quite close to the route that one would take from Idaho Falls to Blackfoot. Maybe he made a stop to dispose of DeOrr on his way. I have also always found VDK's "Snake River" slip-ups during the first interview to be interesting. I wonder if any of Klein's other geographic areas are in this vicinity (and would there be any remains left at this point?). Yuck.

Yikes, I'm replying to myself.... but I just remembered all the diesel that was purchased, so maybe DeOrr was disposed during the camping trip at some point, either on the way up or in the middle of the night Thursday. I don't know what to think anymore. It's odd to me that Isaac is all mixed up in this too.

I remember a bunch of us speculated way back when we first found out about the diesel purchases and about GGP and IR going to that bar that during that time VDK and JA were driving through the night and disposing of him somewhere. I definitely think Snake River and Clover Creek are relevant. I'm just not sure if he was disposed of before the trip on Thursday, or during the trip.

While I don't think IR was involved with the murder I think he is or was definitely lying to help cover it up. But I also think he will be the first to cut a deal as a witness and squeal what he knows behind closed doors.

Never there at all. Knew it.
Who saw this baby alive last other than the 4?

Also - have we heard anything lately from Vernal's side of the family?

The last person there than the 4 to say they saw Deorr alive is none other than Trina (Jessicas mom...)

Thing is, wasn't it Jessica's mom's (I forgot her name, TC?) idea to take grandpa fishing, and he wanted his friend? Didn't they go out of their way to WAIT for IR? That could tell us a lot about who knew what and when, IMO

And this is why I think Trina might know more than we think. SHE is the only person other than the 4 adults at the campground to claim to see Deorr alive on Wednesday. And the trip is HER idea. So... was Deorr REALLY alive on Wednesday???

I don't believe Deorr was alive Wednesday either if it came from Trina.
Other than family, what member of the public saw this child last and what day?
How hard can this be to figure out?
Did they throw him in their own garbage before they even went on their trip?
How come no one that comes on here to post is claiming to know them? We usually get friends, acquaintances, family, neighbors here - because basically people care or are nosy and want to get to the bottom of things.
Where are the truth seekers for Doerr, other than us?

I don't believe Deorr was alive Wednesday either if it came from Trina.
Other than family, what member of the public saw this child last and what day?
How hard can this be to figure out?
Did they throw him in their own garbage before they even went on their trip?
How come no one that comes on here to post is claiming to know them? We usually get friends, acquaintances, family, neighbors here - because basically people care or are nosy and want to get to the bottom of things.
Where are the truth seekers for Doerr, other than us?

Exactly!

He could literally be ANY WHERE because the entire current timeline is based on TRINA seeing him Wednesday. I have yet to hear LE comment on when he was last seen by a non family member. He could have been gone before Thursday.

And I never believed his body was on that mountain because VDK and JA have been too comfortable with the searches. They want the searches to focus on the mountain. They want all attention on that damn mountain.

What they have said is that IR has been the most consistent in his statements. They have never said he is telling the truth when he says Deorr was there. And we know IR said he was there to reporters.... but we don't know if he has squealed behind closed doors. That info would be held for evidence for trial. They wouldn't tell us if he sold them out and admitted Deorr wasn't there.

I think we have a winner! Remember how Klein suddenly flipped the switch with Issac and said he is NOW cooperating? Remember his lawyer? Love him or hate him Issac was smart enough to realize he didn't want to be part of the baby killers club and jumped ship. He got his lawyer to get him immunity for his prior lies/obstruction and came clean. I'm assume he doesn't know what actually happened but he definitely told LE and Klein baby Deorr wasn't on the trip. The sheriff said months ago he wasn't sure Deorr was ever on the mountain. With the way the sheriff is so careful with his words "wasn't sure" translates to he 100% wasn't there.

I think as this drags on I am starting to hate on GGP even more, he knows what happened but is choosing to protect his great granddaughter because "what's done is done". He's close to the end he should come clean and pass away with a shred of dignity. I have absolutely no hope Vernal or Jessica will ever willingly come clean because even if one of them strikes a deal they both seem destined for long term "rehabilitation".

Klein's Facebook page is gold by the way. I know we can't discuss comments but I swear some of those adding comments seem REALLY closely connected to the case, and not in a good way.

Yes .... but we must remember that IR confirmed he saw Deorr there .... and I think the sheriff also confirmed it (not sure)

I am always cautious about anything Klein says .... he has taken tiny snippets of interviews and then sensationalized them .

I don't know what to believe from IR. He is rather iffy, IMO. And Sheriff B later stated that he doubted that Deorr was ever there. It's so late, I apologize, I don't have the link. But I believe that Klein and LE are pretty much in sync, from everything I've heard in interviews from Bowerman, etc. I have no reason to suspect that Klein is going to do anything to jeopardize the investigation, and I feel sure that LE approves before he releases anything. JMO And also, Klein's first priority is to find Deorr. I do believe that. JMO

I am trying to think of a nice way to say some people are bananas .

For example .... they first say IR or GGF must have done something at the campground .... then in the next sentence say Deorr was not even at the campground.

Or people fault VK and JA for being lousy parents , plus point out the disabilities of the grandfather and his buddy IR .... then in the next sentence try to say those 4 misfits planned a perfect coverup that has fooled everybody including the police and FBI.

Then you look at the absolute venom and hatred toward the family , especially on facebook , and it is 99% women spewing it , and for what reason ??? .... at this point nobody knows what happened to the young boy .... why all the venom ???? there is still the remote chance the boy wandered off , or it could be something accidental , but now to suggest it was an intentional homicide planned and covered up by 4 or more people just does not add up.

I heard that reporter Chelsea Brentzel is writing a book regarding DeOrr's case. I bet she knows quite a bit more than she can put in her reports. Should be interesting, if that's the case.

For example .... they first say IR or GGF must have done something at the campground .... then in the next sentence say Deorr was not even at the campground.

Or people fault VK and JA for being lousy parents , plus point out the disabilities of the grandfather and his buddy IR .... then in the next sentence try to say those 4 misfits planned a perfect coverup that has fooled everybody including the police and FBI.

Then you look at the absolute venom and hatred toward the family , especially on facebook , and it is 99% women spewing it , and for what reason ??? .... at this point nobody knows what happened to the young boy .... why all the venom ???? there is still the remote chance the boy wandered off , or it could be something accidental , but now to suggest it was an intentional homicide planned and covered up by 4 or more people just does not add up.

are you a MCP?

The story at the campground doesn't add up but we don't know in how way the story would become credible at all and where the error/s exactly is/are situated. 4 tongue-tied or lying people plus tongue-tied police plus tongue-tied/lying/misreporting newspapers don't help us to build an irrefutable opinion, unfortunately. You are right: I for my part am changing always - until I have another theory (or the same theory as the penultimate one :D ).
My theory today is that VDK maybe comes from Pocatello originally (obituary of his grandma, grandma lived there). Btw: he had his car crash 2016 there too. If I'm looking on Google map: Driving time makes sense, Snake River makes some sense, Blackfoot (how ever that came up?) makes some sense and a completely different dumping place (sorry) makes much sense. The theory little Deorr had been at the campground would however be void (IF one had had the theory). - And now your definitive theory, please! :)

In another case we (WSers) have thought about the possibility whether a victim maybe has been buried in an already existing grave.

:dunno:

I don't know if it would be an opportunity in case little Deorr? You would never find the body.

If I had to make ONE guess where this little guy ended up, I would say the Snake River. What happened before that though, I don't know.

:(

jmopinion

LOL, ArnieM.... well I do eat bananas :) I do agree there's a remote chance he wandered off or... wastakenbyacougar :doorhide: well I did say remote chance :D But if that's the case and they honestly don't know what happened to him, I've never witnessed two parents show such a lack of concern, worry, grief, etc.... and such a complete lack of interest in finding their missing baby. And then there's the ever changing accounts and stories, very questionable. Well, I guess they could have all been as high as a kite on something not only stronger than alcohol but illegal, and don't even know or remember where they themselves were, much less their baby. That said, I'm getting the impression that LE and Klein both think it's more than that. jmo.
ETA: just want to add that I totally respect and appreciate your opinion.

If I had to make ONE guess where this little guy ended up, I would say the Snake River. What happened before that though, I don't know.

:(

jmopinion

I've always had a feeling about the Snake River from the very first interview with the parents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08