ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know where to start. In the beginning, my first theory was that he was never at the campground. When many began posting the accident/cover-up scenario I thought it was possible or even likely...AND that DK and/or JM were covering the accident because Deorr's body might show previous abuse (unhealed fractures for instance). Because I just don't see at this point WHY anyone would cover up for an honest accident, there would have to be motive or incentive to do so. I still think its' possible that nobody reported the real accident "cause of death" because long-term abuse and partly healed wounds or fractures would land the parents in boiling hot water. Then, when Sheriff Bowerman came out and said he doubts Deorr wasn't even at the campground, and that it was an intentional homicide...frankly all I could think of was if it was a heat-of-the-moment parent disciplining their child to the nth degree?

I sort of believe the death, even if intentional, was not planned (father or mother losing their cool times 100000000). If it were me (and it sickens me to even think about it) I would try to make it look like Deorr disappeared or drowned. I at one point pictured them, angry at Deorr for some typical two-year old thing, to have allowed him to wander into the water and let nature take it's course, or leaving him outside the 3 mile radius as some sort of horrible punishment and they either went back and couldn't find him later or they purposely left him to succumb to the elements. All horrible scenarios, but nothing would surprise me at this time.

I will say I'm on the fence about Bob and Isaac. Since they're still just POI's I don't believe I can really get into it. But things don't ring true for me there. I believe both men know what happened, and possible witnessed and/or helped get rid of the little boy's body.

:(

I pray so hard for a resolution to this case!

I don't even know where to start. In the beginning, my first theory was that he was never at the campground. When many began posting the accident/cover-up scenario I thought it was possible or even likely...AND that DK and/or JM were covering the accident because Deorr's body might show previous abuse (unhealed fractures for instance). Because I just don't see at this point WHY anyone would cover up for an honest accident, there would have to be motive or incentive to do so. I still think its' possible that nobody reported the real accident "cause of death" because long-term abuse and partly healed wounds or fractures would land the parents in boiling hot water. Then, when Sheriff Bowerman came out and said he doubts Deorr wasn't even at the campground, and that it was an intentional homicide...frankly all I could think of was if it was a heat-of-the-moment parent disciplining their child to the nth degree?

I sort of believe the death, even if intentional, was not planned (father or mother losing their cool times 100000000). If it were me (and it sickens me to even think about it) I would try to make it look like Deorr disappeared or drowned. I at one point pictured them, angry at Deorr for some typical two-year old thing, to have allowed him to wander into the water and let nature take it's course, or leaving him outside the 3 mile radius as some sort of horrible punishment and they either went back and couldn't find him later or they purposely left him to succumb to the elements. All horrible scenarios, but nothing would surprise me at this time.

I will say I'm on the fence about Bob and Isaac. Since they're still just POI's I don't believe I can really get into it. But things don't ring true for me there. I believe both men know what happened, and possible witnessed and/or helped get rid of the little boy's body.

:(

I pray so hard for a resolution to this case!

What makes no sense to me is why would Isaac lie to protect the parents?
My gut has always felt the dogs missed him, he got farther then they thought. I deeply regret not passing on a reputable company that may have been able to find him then.

My gut has always felt the dogs missed him, he got farther then they thought. I deeply regret not passing on a reputable company that may have been able to find him then.

It also makes no sense that the parents' stories keep changing, they can't pass polygraphs, they have turned down reward offers and national publicity, they haven't been searching for their son, and now they're spending time and money to file a lawsuit against the one person that actually seems to be trying to find out what happened to their child. I don't know, maybe I'm off my rocker, but I just don't feel like he wandered off. On the contrary, I'm not sure he was even there to begin with. MOO.

I think IR's loyalty is to GGP.

agree with bluesneakers. compare his interviews. in January he says he hadn't heard from him. then in july he all of a sudden recollects a whole lot more information...after bob "came around a few times". ol' RW got to him alright.

January 2016 http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/isaac-reinwand-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-deorrs-disappearance/

REINWAND: All I can say about Robert Walton is he’s always been a good friend to me. We’ve gone fishing on many occasions and camping.
EATON: You guys met before all this took place?
REINWAND: That’s correct.
EATON: Are you still friends today?
REINWAND: I haven’t heard from Walton all winter long.

July 2016 http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/isaac-reinwand-nothing-hide-deorrs-disappearance/

“Bob has come around a few times, Reinwand says. “He seems to be doing OK.”

My theory is he might have got black out drunk and doesnt remember. He did not want to talk about his drinking. He just fell for what was told to him. Just a speculation of course.

With respect I am asking, are you referring to a search company as in for profit business or a non proft search organization? what company are you referring to and how do you feel you could have personally had influence over the search decisions? What would another company accomplished that was not done? Thank you.

also compare what he says about the oxygen. either he forgot the man had an oxygen tank at the campsite or bob told him that he had one and he must've "forgotten". either way IMO neither is a perp here but...they're certainly not helping the situation.

in the January interview he says

EATON: Have you heard how his health is doing?
REINWAND: I heard he’s on oxygen.

and in the july interview he says

“I don’t think Bob could hurt someone,” Reinwand says. “He had a hard time getting around with his oxygen tank.”

also compare what he says about the oxygen. either he forgot the man had an oxygen tank at the campsite or bob told him that he had one and he must've "forgotten". either way IMO neither is a perp here but...they're certainly not helping the situation.

in the January interview he says

EATON: Have you heard how his health is doing?
REINWAND: I heard he’s on oxygen.

and in the july interview he says

“I don’t think Bob could hurt someone,” Reinwand says. “He had a hard time getting around with his oxygen tank.”

YES. That ^^ situation is very odd. Why would they leave a busy toddler with a man who is on a portable oxygen tank? By a campfire?? None of that makes any sense.

IR might be covering for them on the surface but I think he has told a different story to LE and to Klein, and LE is just waiting for corroborating evidence.

IR might be covering for them on the surface but I think he has told a different story to LE and to Klein, and LE is just waiting for corroborating evidence.

I think their ultimate goal could be to find Deorr so they'll know what to charge them with. Jmo

I think what you need to remember is that LE has never once said IR is being truthful. All they said is he had the most consistant stories out of the 4 of them. That was also several months ago. I think as the police have uncovered things and confronted IR with them he has probably/possibly leaked info or let things slip.

And, everyone's personal opinions aside, KIC is an incredibly reputable company, just check the Better Business Bureau.

How would that help, wouldn't a defense attorney be able to discredit IR based upon his statements to the media being completely different to any evidence he gave to LE?

I think what you need to remember is that LE has never once said IR is being truthful. All they said is he had the most consistant stories out of the 4 of them. That was also several months ago. I think as the police have uncovered things and confronted IR with them he has probably/possibly leaked info or let things slip.

And, everyone's personal opinions aside, KIC is an incredibly reputable company, just check the Better Business Bureau.

I agree. I'm not sure how much information Isaac can provide other than I think he didn't really see DeOrr at the campground. It seems like DeOrr may have been deceased, and possibly disposed of, before the camping trip. If that's the case, I think Isaac's only role was to say that he saw DeOrr at the campground. He likes to help folks out and he probably really did believe DeOrr was there so he didn't see any harm in backing them up. I don't think he knows what happened to DeOrr or where he is, though. Otherwise I think this case would be solved. I think Bob knows more. It's interesting that he has not made one public statement.

How would that help, wouldn't a defense attorney be able to discredit IR based upon his statements to the media being completely different to any evidence he gave to LE?

wouldnt evidence given to LE override statements to the media?

Bob hasn't made any public statements because he is old and in poor health, on oxygen, etc. BUT well enough to watch a rambunctious two year old!

And wouldn't the prosecution be able to discredit VDK, JMA and RW all based on their multiple stories and statements? I don't think any of them have thought that far ahead. IR is just saying what he is told to say to the media IMO. What I'm interested in is what he has said to LE behind closed doors.

Deorr's "family" is planning a search this Saturday, the 17th according to the post on this FB page. It states they're going to search along the roadside from Leadore in both directions as it has never been done.
I thought Klein and/or LE had searched that area already. Why do they think it's "very important" to search there now? If it's so important, why didn't they do it a long time ago? What took them so long to decide they needed to search every square inch of the whole county? What did they do, plant his remains somewhere in that particular area after all the previous searches had been conducted ? Just one more big red flag that indicates to me that this family are some shady characters, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/missingdeorr/

Deorr's "family" is planning a search this Saturday, the 17th according to the post on this FB page. It states they're going to search along the roadside from Leadore in both directions as it has never been done.
I thought Klein and/or LE had searched that area already. Why do they think it's "very important" to search there now? If it's so important, why didn't they do it a long time ago? What took them so long to decide they needed to search every square inch of the whole county? What did they do, plant his remains somewhere in that particular area after all the previous searches had been conducted ? Just one more big red flag that indicates to me that this family are some shady characters, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/missingdeorr/

I wonder if someone is going to "suddenly" find him?

Remind me, is the road to/from Leadore the same road that Vernal went hauling up trying to get cell signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman