ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. IIRC, though, Klein said from the onset that he'd go whether the evidence led him (in other words, he's north covering for anyone). I don't think PIs are bound by the same rules as attorneys or doctors. Anyone else care to weigh in?

Grabbing your quote, Elle*Bee, just because it got me thinking .... Now that we are all being blasted with JonBenet Ramsey news (20-year anniversary), I wonder what would've happened if all the private investigators that the Ramseys hired had exposed the truth they (may have) uncovered, not just do bidding for the Ramseys. Hmmm. Wishful thinking on my part because it is highly unlikely that a judge in the Klein case would change the status quo, but it would be sweet justice if the judge orders that PIs need to seek the truth for society and not just the payer of the fee.

https://www.facebook.com/KTVB7/posts/10154437555588991

https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/posts/10154550388753872

If the parents (and/or Browning) thought that filing a lawsuit against Klein (while their child is still missing) would send a message to the public that they are innocent and/or that Klein has made them look bad, I would say they are sadly mistaken. The vast majority of comments posted under these two news stations' (one based out of Boise, the other out of Idaho Falls) stories regarding the lawsuit seem to indicate the public isn't buying it. And really, how could they? The families and parents themselves aren't even trying to find DeOrr. Instead, they're filing lawsuits. It really doesn't look good. And meanwhile, baby DeOrr is still waiting to be found.

https://www.facebook.com/KTVB7/posts/10154437555588991

https://www.facebook.com/LocalNews8/posts/10154550388753872

If the parents (and/or Browning) thought that filing a lawsuit against Klein (while their child is still missing) would send a message to the public that they are innocent and/or that Klein has made them look bad, I would say they are sadly mistaken. The vast majority of comments posted under these two news stations' (one based out of Boise, the other out of Idaho Falls) stories regarding the lawsuit seem to indicate the public isn't buying it. And really, how could they? The families and parents themselves aren't even trying to find DeOrr. Instead, they're filing lawsuits. It really doesn't look good. And meanwhile, baby DeOrr is still waiting to be found.

I so agree with you, they're in hyper vigilante defensive mode. Their actions at this point, make it look that they're hiding something even worse than I thought before. Why don't they come out and show concern for their child, why aren't they looking for him ? Instead they're more worried about what people say about them on Fakebook. So what do they do, they blame their guilt and lack of concern for their own child on the next best target... Klein. They could care less about their own child, little Deorr. They are disgusting.

I guess you can fake a planned camping trip by having chairs and wood. Some food.
Did they bring dog food for a few days??????????????

Does it seem strange that TBC is sharing fliers (on FB) that have Klein's contact information on them (AFTER the big news release about the lawsuit)?

Does anyone remember if LE contacted everyone that paid by credit card at the diner the Kunz said they went to?

Klein said they did have some sort of diaper bag/bag packed but he said they were not going to reveal the contents at this time.

Or something of that sort!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Klein has posted a lengthy FB post regarding the lawsuit. Go check it out but basically he is going to create a website and post anything related to the lawsuit for the public to view. He states that because the public donated the money he will share the info with them. He is also looking into filing a counter suit. He has contacted facebook legal as well. And stated that "the justice system works two ways. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for."

I have a feeling ***** will hit the fan soon and JA and VDK may regret filing this suit... lmao

FYI- Chelsea Brentzel has posted that Lemhi County lead investigator - Steve Penner told her that the jacket that was found on the same property or near Jessica Mitchell Anderson and Vernal Kunz's former apartment is not the jacket that DeOrr was reported missing in. He says it's "irrelevant" to his investigation.

Klein said they did have some sort of diaper bag/bag packed but he said they were not going to reveal the contents at this time.

Or something of that sort!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall that also, but I think he also said there were no clean (unused) diapers? It's a little unclear.

FYI- Chelsea Brentzel has posted that Lemhi County lead investigator - Steve Penner told her that the jacket that was found on the same property or near Jessica Mitchell Anderson and Vernal Kunz's former apartment is not the jacket that DeOrr was reported missing in. He says it's "irrelevant" to his investigation.

How exactly would Penner know that?

I'm not sure I'd take JA or VK's word for it. And as far as I know, the four at camp would be the only ones who could confirm what he was wearing. 2 of 4 are suspects in a potential homicide (straight from LE) and 2 of 4 are POIs in a potential homicide. And LE aren't even sure Deorr was ever at the campsite.

It might be irrelevant, but I don't think anyone could state with 100% certainty that's the case.

How exactly would Penner know that?

I'm not sure I'd take JA or VK's word for it. And as far as I know, the four at camp would be the only ones who could confirm what he was wearing. 2 of 4 are suspects in a potential homicide (straight from LE) and 2 of 4 are POIs in a potential homicide. And LE aren't even sure Deorr was ever at the campsite.

It might be irrelevant, but I don't think anyone could state with 100% certainty that's the case.

Unless the size was much too small for Deorr (?). I'm not sure. I just saw Chelsea post and since she is MSM and he is LE I thought I should share it.

But that being said, LE said a lot at the beginning that they went back on. So maybe they are just saying that for some reason or another, I'm not sure.

I have a feeling it's one he grew out of. I don't know how they could leave DeOrr's stuff there, I sure as heck couldn't. I know many people that would though.

Does it seem strange that TBC is sharing fliers (on FB) that have Klein's contact information on them (AFTER the big news release about the lawsuit)?

Someone commented on the flyer she shared questioning her on why they kept Klein's info on it and her response was that it was last year's flyer.... funny considering the words she wrote on the post were that it was a new updated flyer for this year...

So Klein has posted a lengthy FB post regarding the lawsuit. Go check it out but basically he is going to create a website and post anything related to the lawsuit for the public to view. He states that because the public donated the money he will share the info with them. He is also looking into filing a counter suit. He has contacted facebook legal as well. And stated that

"the justice system works two ways. Sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for."

I have a feeling ***** will hit the fan soon and JA and VDK may regret filing this suit... lmao

BBM

I hope this is "checkmate".

I've never seen so much drama surrounding a case like this. Klein is an absolute fraud, and he needs to get out of the picture so this baby can be found.

I've never seen so much drama surrounding a case like this. Klein is an absolute fraud, and he needs to get out of the picture so this baby can be found.

How is he and his team preventing the baby to be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000