ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New video up on Klein's FB page.

Cant find a date on this one...anyone see it? This is one of JMAs versions of the day baby Deoor went missing but in this version she says she stayed at the creek fishing and VK walked up to find baby Deoor.

After watching this, not that I believe a word she says, I kind of understand more why she always calls Deorr "Little Man" or "my son".... I'm so used to us calling VDK Vernal that I forget she calls him Deorr. The amount of time she refers to Vernal as Deorr made.me realize how confusing it would be if she called Deorr Jr by his first name too. That doesn't really excuse the exclusive use of "Little Man" (IMO) but it sure did help me realize how confused I would be if she kept calling them both Deorr.

Re J, it's based on numerous things, one is the presumption of innocence unless proven guilty, another is from careful examination of the various videos and audio recordings released by KIC. To give one example: the video titled "VK Jan 12" which is currently about 5th on the videos page http://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos. It's recorded audio of V reporting to KIC how J reacted (suspiciously he claims) in a conversation. However the way I reconstruct the described conversation is that a woman was genuinely and understandably upset when someone keenly talked about the value of closure even if it means the worst.. If I was the mother I would be upset too if someone was expecting excitement at that prospect. MOO that audio does not indicate any guilt on the part of J.

I can accept your reasoning here my question is why would Vernal be trying to point the finger at her by telling this story? I have many theories on why he may have divulged or made this up, I'm just curious what you think his reasoning might be? I would love to try to look at this from some different perspectives.

Cant find a date on this one...anyone see it? This is one of JMAs versions of the day baby Deoor went missing but in this version she says she stayed at the creek fishing and VK walked up to find baby Deoor.

Not.only.does she say that Vernal is the one who discovered Deorr missing, she also says immediately before he told her that she saw Isaac at the creek with his pole. Isaacs story about finding out Deorr was missing was that he was fishing and saw Bob pacing and called up to him to ask what was wrong. He had mentioned how loud the creek was that he couldn't hear.

So.... if Jessica says IR was near her fishing, then how did IR not hear When Vernal yelled that Deorr was missing and see Jessica throw her pole and freak out and run? (presumably back across the rocks to the one side of creek and then back across the Log the other, as per her description of.how they got to the fishing spot to begin with). None of this story matches the other stories we have heard. Now I get what SB and Klein mean.... ugh...

Not.only.does she say that Vernal is the one who discovered Deorr missing, she also says immediately before he told her that she saw Isaac at the creek with his pole. Isaacs story about finding out Deorr was missing was that he was fishing and saw Bob pacing and called up to him to ask what was wrong. He had mentioned how loud the creek was that he couldn't hear.

So.... if Jessica says IR was near her fishing, then how did IR not hear When Vernal yelled that Deorr was missing and see Jessica throw her pole and freak out and run? (presumably back across the rocks to the one side of creek and then back across the Log the other, as per her description of.how they got to the fishing spot to begin with). None of this story matches the other stories we have heard. Now I get what SB and Klein mean.... ugh...

Its closer to this version that was discussed with VK and Kleins rep (sounds like his daughter Caroline?) where Vernal is informed JMA tells the FBI that he was alone with baby Deoor for 20 mins prior to his disappearance while JMA was fishing alone. He is adament that did not happen. Am I the only one that thinks VK often sounds like he could have a really bad temper?
https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/videos?ref=page_internal

Also, FYI Here is the link from Kleins page that has all the videos without the insane comments. If you click on the video you want to comment on it will open in a new clean video page.

I can accept your reasoning here my question is why would Vernal be trying to point the finger at her by telling this story? I have many theories on why he may have divulged or made this up, I'm just curious what you think his reasoning might be? I would love to try to look at this from some different perspectives.
There seems to be an investigative assumption that something critical must have happened to the child before he was noticed to be missing. I don't think that is necessarily true. MOO.

There seems to be an investigative assumption that something critical must have happened to the child before he was noticed to be missing. I don't think that is necessarily true. MOO.

Yes, we don't know what's necessarily True at all in this whole mess. I'm just curious what Vernal's motive was behind that phone call. You say the reaction he described in Jessica as seeming normal. I'm curious why Vernal was trying to use it to cast suspicion on her. Was it a real moment and he was legitimately concerned with her behaviour? Did he make up the entire scenario just to try to cast the suspicion in her direction and try to deflect it from himself?. He isn't framing his statement as "Jessica was really concerned and this is a genuine grieving reaction", Vernal is framing this as catching him as suspicious and making him look at her differently. I just can't figure out his reasoning for calling KIC with this info.to begin with.

Here is the clip with Jessica and her parents. DeOrr had only been missing two months and Jessica stared down the whole time and never said one word. Not one of them called DeOrr by his name. Trina kept referring to him as "that baby" or "that little boy." Very bizarre.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/09/deorr-kunz-family-remains-hopeful-two-months-after-toddler-disappeared/
I am just now following this case and this is the first link (the one above) that I have seen/heard with the family . My first impression is that Jessica has secrets, she really doesnt care as she doesn't even look up and into the camera, she is not a very good actress with the crying portion of this segment ..no tears, just lots of sniffs and my first though of her was Casey Anthony. ..With that being said, My first impression of DK Sr is that he is truthfully hurting inside and as I am just beginning my research and catching up on this case, I am reading opinions that he is guilty also as that would make sense since they were all together and I'm not excluding him but for some reason I'm feeling sad for him..can't explain why but I'm hoping to discover a lot more about this and will undoubtedly change my mind a few times as I catch up. I was looking at the pictures posted of these darling little boy, De Orr, and my heart breaks for this innocent child.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Interesting, very interesting. That said, I don't even know what to make of this. Anyone ?

ETA: Actually, I have no idea what to think anymore. :gaah:

So, what do you think ? Anyone? This is crazy. JMO

Well that video was interesting. It almost seemed like Jessica was going to be sad for a second (just kidding) she is hard like a ROCK. I know it wasn't right after her son "disappeared" but I think many grieving, worried parents might have shown some more emotion recalling the last moments they saw their child alive. Also noteworthy that all of Deorr's favorite items seemed to be in different places including inside the suburban. I remember the early narrative was he needed his sock monkey, cup, and blankey with him at all times, and somehow the fact they were left behind meant he was abducted.

Any updates on the tee shirt sale and search for Deorr? Really curious how many people got motivated to go out in the woods again.

I work with a dude from Africa who always has interesting/wise African sayings that I enjoy, like this: "the elephants are rumbling". Which means, there's trouble in the air. For some reason after all this time JMA and mom are sponsoring some searches? Why now?

The money's running out, or has ran out. They need a reason to seek more donations and do more fundraising.

The last I heard, seven people joined the search and that included J and Trina. I also heard that V did not join in. Does anyone have any updates or hard knowledge on that?

I wanted to post this again. Neesaki shared it a while back. Unlike baby Deoors threads the search for Branson Swanson is short and an easy read although heart wrenching. Check out the posts and information written by Jeff Hasse, Search Manager from MTRTA, who dedicated countless hours planning and organizing searches for Brandon. He also wrote a blog. The key information I am sharing is how technical and scientific a good search plan needs to be. Jeff Hasse in my opinion, was the ultimate planner.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?64913-MN-Brandon-Swanson-19-Marshall-14-May-2008

Is there a chance somone who is not educated in search management finding the remains of baby Deoor? Of course. And its always possible hunters could as well, they are usually versed in reading the environment, watching for sign and clues. However, I think there is a reason a professional team is not on the mountain searching for baby Deoor. It could be like Klein says, thats not where the evidence takes them. Could be there have been so many lies told that the last known location of baby Deoor is shrouded in coverups. Many possibles.

There are a few pics posted on the FB page with the search announcement for baby Deoor with a map track showing a big circle and I count seven people in the photos which is telling considering how many thousands of people profess to be supporters of this family....I would imagine some are locals. I can see a person with a dog but no insignia, could be a pet or someone that declines to be identified. I think its ok to post the search page link.
https://www.facebook.com/events/182881698805725/?active_tab=posts

All JMO and speculation on my part.

Its closer to this version that was discussed with VK and Kleins rep (sounds like his daughter Caroline?) where Vernal is informed JMA tells the FBI that he was alone with baby Deoor for 20 mins prior to his disappearance while JMA was fishing alone. He is adament that did not happen. Am I the only one that thinks VK often sounds like he could have a really bad temper?

Also, FYI Here is the link from Kleins page that has all the videos without the insane comments. If you click on the video you want to comment on it will open in a new clean video page.

Also, IIRC, IR had said in his interview that he thought VDK and baby Deorr were following him and J down to the creek but when he looked back they weren't behind him. Would this not fit in with J later telling them that VDK was alone with little Deorr for twenty minutes ? This is getting really confusing.

No you're not the only one, not to mention what a foul mouth he has. No attempts to control his language at all irregardless of who he's talking to. I get the feeling he could fly off the handle pretty easily, and that something could have happened at his hands. I still don't get why everyone would cover for him though. jmo

I wanted to post this again. Neesaki shared it a while back. Unlike baby Deoors threads the search for Branson Swanson is short and an easy read although heart wrenching. Check out the posts and information written by Jeff Hasse, Search Manager from MTRTA, who dedicated countless hours planning and organizing searches for Brandon. He also wrote a blog. The key information I am sharing is how technical and scientific a good search plan needs to be. Jeff Hasse in my opinion, was the ultimate planner.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?64913-MN-Brandon-Swanson-19-Marshall-14-May-2008

Is there a chance somone who is not educated in search management finding the remains of baby Deoor? Of course. And its always possible hunters could as well, they are usually versed in reading the environment, watching for sign and clues. However, I think there is a reason a professional team is not on the mountain searching for baby Deoor. It could be like Klein says, thats not where the evidence takes them. Could be there have been so many lies told that the last known location of baby Deoor is shrouded in coverups. Many possibles.

There are a few pics posted on the FB page with the search announcement for baby Deoor with a map track showing a big circle and I count seven people in the photos which is telling considering how many thousands of people profess to be supporters of this family....I would imagine some are locals. I can see a person with a dog but no insignia, could be a pet or someone that declines to be identified. I think its ok to post the search page link.
https://www.facebook.com/events/182881698805725/?active_tab=posts

All JMO and speculation on my part.

And this is exactly why LE needs to be present. Trina has posted a smashed sesame Street cd that they "found" on their search yesterday and requesting if anyone has.info. I can see the comments starting to roll in. Like... seriously? LE'S job would be to confirm or rule his out... but instead we have T and J running with speculation. Did they do this with every piece of garbage on the ground? It's been 15 months....

And this is exactly why LE needs to be present. Trina has posted a smashed sesame Street cd that they "found" on their search yesterday and requesting if anyone has.info. I can see the comments starting to roll in. Like... seriously? LE'S job would be to confirm or rule his out... but instead we have T and J running with speculation. Did they do this with every piece of garbage on the ground? It's been 15 months....

Is that a rock with blue paint on it next to the CD?

Is there some light snow - 1 inch - forecast up there for today, or would that be higher up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop