ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Katie, you should not direct others to the SM pages of private individuals. No doubt, some instances have been inadvertently overlooked in DeOrr's threads. That might give the false impression that it's allowed. While the truth is that the mods probably haven't seen the posts. We do our best, but it's impossible to read every post on a board as vast and busy as WS. So please do us a favor. If you come across a post that you think violates TOS, hit the ALERT icon so a mod or an admin can take a look. Thanks. ;)

Very happy to see you hear Bessie. :)

I think the biggest health and safety risk for a child, at the campsite itself, would be the vehicles.

I think the biggest health and safety risk for a child, at the campsite itself, would be the vehicles.

I think fire would be right up there with vehicles, although I lean more toward a vehicular accident. Something I questioned very early in this case was the dogs going from the site to the reservoir. I think it's possible that the truck was washed at the reservoir. If he was run over, his scent would have been on the tires. If the path to the water was gravel instead of dirt or grass there might not have been evidence of the truck being driven there.

the repository that shows court records

I think it's interesting that Klein still hasn't been served. I wonder what the hold up is? The case was filed on the 6th of September.

Also, there is no record of Jessica or her (new) husband filing for divorce.

Do most of you think DeOrr was at the campground alive? I am still hung up on that. Based on Bowerman's and Klein's most recent statements, I get the feeling that there is a lot of doubt that he was there. Klein moved the time line way back too. I'm really starting to wonder if DeOrr died on Thursday and the camping trip provided the opportunity and setting to play out a lost child story. I wonder if DeOrr was transported to the campground in a bag or something (in the back of the truck and that's where the dogs hit?) and then they disposed of him in the middle of the night after getting everyone drunk. That would explain the need for so much diesel fuel also. I don't know... just a thought. MOO.

I'm still not clear if the dogs were just 'sniffer' dogs (tracking a person's scent) or 'cadaver' dogs (that can scent cadaver) ?

It is possible either way that the scent of DeOrr would have been on either of the parents and so carried to the reservoir by that means.

Actually same goes for the cadaver scent.

I just think he was never there. Any scent the dogs found was probably being carried by his parents imo. because if he had been there his scent would be all over the place, he was a 2 year old and wouldn't have stayed in one place after all. OMOO.

Especially one driven under the influence...
Sometimes I wonder what if the child wandered off a long way then fell asleep in the long grass and that is how the situation was during the first part of the search?
If a small child is missing and there is long grass around, I think it would be most unsafe to use a truck to search, at any speed.

Do most of you think DeOrr was at the campground alive? I am still hung up on that. Based on Bowerman's and Klein's most recent statements, I get the feeling that there is a lot of doubt that he was there. Klein moved the time line way back too. I'm really starting to wonder if DeOrr died on Thursday and the camping trip provided the opportunity and setting to play out a lost child story. I wonder if DeOrr was transported to the campground in a bag or something (in the back of the truck and that's where the dogs hit?) and then they disposed of him in the middle of the night after getting everyone drunk. That would explain the need for so much diesel fuel also. I don't know... just a thought. MOO.
Yes desert-blue I think that after the morning trip to Leadore he was at the campsite alive. Also I think there is no need to introduce the (in my opinion) statistically unlikely complication of more than one person knowing what happened.

How awful that here we have so many varying theories of what could have happened to little DeOrr.

Because of the 'allegedly' lies and misinformation that has been given by those involved it isn't possible to form a clear understanding of the circumstances that occurred in last few days that little DeOrr was seen alive and well.

An innocent three year old disappears - FGS what happened? Where is he? He's such a little child. So many people caring and searching for answers. Sometimes I do despair of those who walk among us. I do hope there is an answer one day. JMOO

Yes desert-blue I think that after the morning trip to Leadore he was at the campsite alive. Also I think there is no need to introduce the (in my opinion) statistically unlikely complication of more than one person knowing what happened.

I'm not sure I'm following you.... I think the parents are the only ones who know what happened. I think Bob and Isaac were brought along to throw the investigation off by saying that DeOrr had been there (but I don't think they know what happened to DeOrr). I find it highly suspicious that we have not heard one word from Bob that would indicate he ever saw DeOrr at the campground.

I now think that J's description of the diesel purchase that morning (see video released by KIC) is probably correct that diesel was obtained at a place that looked like a closed gas station, along the road from the shop, and probably correct that it was possible to prepay at motel over the road, and incorrect only in name of motel. MOO

Interesting thought koios. Sincere there were four adults at the campsite and if baby Deoor was actually there, how would only one adult know what happened to him? How do you visualize that happening and why would it be statistically unlikely for more then one adult to know about it? Thanks

In the 9 second TV interview out-take video released by KIC, whose voice is this? ---
"Say 'had' ..... 'has', don't say 'had' ... can't do that"

Interesting thought koios. Sincere there were four adults at the campsite and if baby Deoor was actually there, how would only one adult know what happened to him? How do you visualize that happening and why would it be statistically unlikely for more then one adult to know about it? Thanks
1. If something happened at the campsite while 2 adults were downstream at fishing place, even if two adults were at campsite. one of them might for example have been napping or inside and not known.
2. If the child wandered and was maybe asleep (at time when noticed missing) then whatever happened would be after that time, and not at campsite, and in that case how many people were at campsite would be irrelevant.
Just trying to keep all possibilities open until I've read all the information that's been released.

I think it is more statistically unlikely to think ONLY one out of 4 knows. They were all there. If one person was with Deorr and he's suddenly gone would the other 3 not be freaking out and demanding answers of the 1 who knows? I think it is far more likely for 2-4 of them to know than for only 1 to know. How could one person kill and hide a child in a very short time frame and not have any of the other 3 adults know? And let's keep in mind he is hidden so well that multiple searches over a year haven't located him. I don't think 1 person could do all that alone in the time span of the other 3 fishing or napping or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper