DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you believe any of the extended family knows what happened

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you believe DeOrr died before the camp trip

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you believe nobody knows what happened, and in fact DeOrr WAS abducted or wandered off or drowned

Just think about it, even the Ramsey's offered a reward, it was like the first thing they did. 100 grand. Sure, they had the money, but so do these parents because it was offered, 20 grand. And they didn't have to shell out a dime.

Ok, I may need to shut up, especially after having just discovered I have a broken foot today, this is all I need to make my blood pressure rise even more. :gaah:

I am sorry! Hope you heal OK!

neesaki == Ok, I may need to shut up, especially after having just discovered I have a broken foot today, this is all I need to make my blood pressure rise even more.

OOOh painful. Take care and rest. :hug:

If there was 6 inches of fast flowing water (and I do question that) then how were JA, VDK and IR able to remain standing while fishing in the creek (allegedly) ?
I think they fished from bank MOO. V crossed creek at one place by walking over a fallen tree trunk. Missy tried walking across tree trunk but only got halfway and turned back. At another place J and V crossed to island by walking on natural stepping stones. (From recording of J released recently by KIC)

Ok, I may need to shut up, especially after having just discovered I have a broken foot today, this is all I need to make my blood pressure rise even more. :gaah:[/QUOTE]

.....Ohhhhhh neesaki....what a bummer.....Sending healing thoughts.....

Thank you, Onebest and Jessie! I need all the help / hope I can get. :scared:

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you believe DeOrr died at that campsite

QUICK POLL

Thank this post if you believe nobody knows what happened, and in fact DeOrr WAS abducted or wandered off or drowned

Thanks all for voting, stunned nobody here thinks DeOrr was even actually at the campsite though! I'm still in two minds about that as it would make all 4 complicit in something and I would like to think Isaac has been truthful, but perhaps not. In my opinion we need to break Isaac, I think he's the key...

PS sorry to hear about your foot, Neesaki! At least it's not your typing hand though!

bbm

??? I would like to hear more.

I've unsuccessfully tried to find this. It was either Klein or Sheriff B in an interview. Does anyone know what happened to the transcript of the FB interview with Klein. There's one somewhere because I actually did that one. Just looked on media thread and transcripts thread, maybe I'm just missing it.

I'm not the only one who remembers that statement am I ? It was something like "extraneous issues" having to do with IR and GGP.

I've unsuccessfully tried to find this. It was either Klein or Sheriff B in an interview. Does anyone know what happened to the transcript of the FB interview with Klein. There's one somewhere because I actually did that one. Just looked on media thread and transcripts thread, maybe I'm just missing it.

I'm not the only one who remembers that statement am I ? It was something like "extraneous issues" having to do with IR and GGP.

He said it in a video interview, possibly with EIN. I think the word he used was "auxiliary" but he said "axillary" which was confusing.

Going by the definition of auxiliary (providing supplementary or additional help and support) I would venture to guess that Klein was suggesting GGP and IR may have assisted in a cover up.

Is this what you are thinking of?
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...-know-how-were-just-trying-to-figure-out-why/

*snipped*
[FONT=&quot]"We are also concerned with other information from folks that have come forward regarding (auxiliary) issues up on the mountain that day."[/FONT]

Covermecagney
I was really hoping you would have a "thank this post if you are on the fence" I'm still on the fence about a few things. Do I think there was possibility that he wondered off? Yes. I have followed searches where dogs failed to find living lost toddlers before they died. So there's that. Does that explain the changing stories? Not at all. Then if he was killed, I still think it was a cover up. But on the fence about whether it was before the trip, or during the trip. Perhaps he consumed drugs? That would explain why they didn't call 911. It wouldn't be just an accident of him getting hurt. It would be an accident that should never ever have happened.
I still can't believe that it was a premeditated murder. I'm not saying it wasn't, I'm just saying I can't fathom that's the case.

I can say with certainty that I believe Trina is innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member