ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay GGP also claims he last saw Deorr toddling off after his parents. So no, we can't assume anything based on GGP's statements.

We have discussed this subject SO much here that the majority of us are so sick of it we scream everytime we read the words "mountain lion" now.
BBM
This emoji says it all... :hills:

I'm not sure there's much more to be said about what happened to DeOrr. We will never know until someone cracks or he's found. Other than posting once each month on the anniversary of his disappearance as we do on Stephanie Warner's thread...what's left to say that hasn't been said...until there is news? 29 threads says it all.

There are other threads needing help. No debate reruns there. :D
JMO

Not only have we been told NOT to trust Jessicas million stories, Bob himself denied this.

For the 100th time, why do you insist on making up defenses for these adults? You make alibis for them that they haven't even tried themselves and now your claiming they made statements that they actually denied....
Word!

With there being about 10 different accounts of the day from various players it's almost pointless to try and piece anything together. I don't believe what Vernal and Jessica say they themselves did, there is no way I'm going to take hearsay statements from them as proof of anything.

MOO he is an old matter-of fact person who says what he thinks, which is words to the effect that the child is almost certainly dead, which I think is correct, and possibly many others here might think so too, and he saying that does not mean he knows what happened MOO.

Old, matter of fact and totally unable to speak up for his missing grandson who HE was supposed to be watching? He darn well SHOULD know since according to the "parents" original version baby Deoor was left in his care. JMO

Not only have we been told NOT to trust Jessicas million stories, Bob himself denied this.

For the 100th time, why do you insist on making up defenses for these adults? You make alibis for them that they haven't even tried themselves and now your claiming they made statements that they actually denied....
I agree and she decides to BELIEVE just ONE of Jessica's 100th stories because of a link to Klein. Right? And I believe due to those 100 stories that the parents may actually be guilty!!!

The hypothesis I posted was about cougar behaviour, to which I welcome all responses, if people find it of any interest.

The hypothesis I posted was about cougar behaviour, to which I welcome all responses, if people find it of any interest.
BBM

I think the responses you're getting make it pretty clear that everyone is burned out discussing cougar behavior. :) As I said earlier, go back and search the threads for "mountain lion" and you will find volumes on this subject and maybe it will be clear why we're done. So very done.

Incidentally, IIRC most of those mountain lion discussions happened before DeOrr's parents were named by LE as suspects. People were trying to come up with an explanation for DeOrr disappearing so quickly. We really don't need that explanation any more. To haul it out again just seems needlessly contradictory to what LE has told us. Why? (Rhetorical question).

An instant invalidation of the predatory animal theory would be simply the hypothesis that the child was never at the campsite.
What are people's opinions on that? Was the child ever at the campsite?

An instant invalidation of the predatory animal theory would be simply the hypothesis that the child was never at the campsite.

"According to Jessica and Vernal" - the child was at the campsite.

Good question, was he ever there? According to Sheriff B, he doubts he was ever there. So, what do you think about that, since you brought it up.

The KIC Oct 13 release included
'we will now begin the process of "starting over", and reviewing each and every piece of evidence and interviews once again to insure that we did not miss anything'

'we will now begin the process of "starting over", and reviewing each and every piece of evidence and interviews once again to insure that we did not miss anything'

Well, we know LE and Vilt and Klein have all stated they have "NO" evidence of an animal abduction.

Yes, KIC stated on Oct 13 they are "starting over" and reviewing "each and every piece of evidence" and "interviews."

If there is NO evidence of animal attack/abduction over the last year - it would make sense that they have nothing to study or re-review in that regard.

The verbiage used suggests they are focused on re-reviewing "evidence" (no animal abduction evidence thus far) that they do have and concentrating more on the "four suspects interviews" as well as any other "witness interviews" with information.

KIC statement certainly suggests to me that their focus is not on any animal attack in spite of starting over. FWIW IMO MOO and all that.

I hate to get into semantics with you but Klein said he would review "evidence" he has said numerous times there is no evidence of an animal attack, abduction, or even Deorr being at the campsite. That would leave those areas out of the review process since nothing exists to review. I get the strong sense he meant he would go over the 4 campers statements (I recommend heavy drinking), all the witness statements, and all the tips they received.

Good question, was he ever there? According to Sheriff B, he doubts he was ever there. So, what do you think about that, since you brought it up.

I think he was at the campsite and alive, up to about 1.30pm, but that's just my opinion and I'm interested in opposite opinions too.

Well, we know LE and Vilt and Klein have all stated they have "NO" evidence of an animal abduction.

Yes, KIC stated on Oct 13 they are "starting over" and reviewing "each and every piece of evidence" and "interviews."

If there is NO evidence of animal attack/abduction over the last year - it would make sense that they have nothing to study or re-review in that regard.

The verbiage used suggests they are focused on re-reviewing "evidence" (no animal abduction evidence thus far) that they do have and concentrating more on the "four suspects interviews" as well as any other "witness interviews" with information.

KIC statement certainly suggests to me that their focus is not on any animal attack in spite of starting over. FWIW IMO MOO and all that.
Are you kidding me. I just press submit and here you've gone and written the same post as me, your post is genius by the way.

Reminder:

The mountain lion theory was discussed extensively in prior threads and is not open for discussion unless/until LE indicates such is likely the case.

Please move on from that topic.

:wave:

You believe baby D was there until Friday at 1:30 p.m. based on whose statement that he was there since no one from the store has been able to confirm that he was in the store running around the aisles, playing with people and flirting with the clerk?

No I do not believe he was and IIRC neither does Klein or LE. No evidence to suggest he was, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reminder:

The mountain lion theory was discussed extensively in prior threads and is not open for discussion unless/until LE indicates such is likely the case.

Please move on from that topic.

:wave:
Thank you SillyBilly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think he was at the campsite and alive, up to about 1.30pm, but that's just my opinion and I'm interested in opposite opinions too.

I'm also interested in opposing opinions, so, why do you think he was alive and well at the campsite up to 1:30 PM?

I hate to get into semantics with you but Klein said he would review "evidence" he has said numerous times there is no evidence of an animal attack, abduction, or even Deorr being at the campsite. That would leave those areas out of the review process since nothing exists to review. I get the strong sense he meant he would go over the 4 campers statements (I recommend heavy drinking), all the witness statements, and all the tips they received.
I read it as meaning a complete review, including reconsidering conclusions which were thought to be irreversibly definite, a real going back to square one.
To give one example, a review which exempted from reexamination the stated firm belief that "three people have the answer to this case", would not be a complete review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur