Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it said to call someone to block out time for a media interview

At 12 Noon Central Time Friday, Mr. Klein will be issuing a press release regarding the DeOrr Kunz, Jr. case. Post release we will block out 2 hours between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. CDT for media interviews with Mr. Klein. If you wish to block out time please call Mrs. Gear at 409-729-8798 x6.

Somethin' funny's going on and I don't like it. Gotta either be big news or he's quit/fired.

I know CMC, don't know if it's "lost in translation" :dunno:

I really didn't understand what the 'block out time' comment meant either? Was that for the press to have appointment times for contact ????

I DO NOT think he is abandoning this jmo.

In the vegetation the camouflage jacket and the natural-colour boots (like those antlers) would be difficult to spot. Only the blue of the trousers would stand out.

Your're saying they dressed him in camouflage so he would be harder to see, thus harder to find? Well, that actually makes sense.

There is a screen shot in one of the comments that says the press release will be on his FB page... not sure if it will be written or streaming live, but at least we know where to look. There is also a screen shot where someone asked if he was quitting and he replied, "No." So, that's good. An hour and 15 minutes.... I hope there are some answers for baby DeOrr.

I really didn't understand what the 'block out time' comment meant either? Was that for the press to have appointment times for contact ????

I do not think he is quitting either but he said months ago there were some developments happening amd we would soon know so maybe that is what the press release is for. Maybe the reason for blocking out time is so he can answer whoevers questions and have time to do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes guys he way I read it is that he would issue a press release, which is usually written (or a written statement read aloud). Then it appears he wants media to phone him? So I'm not sure anything will be broadcast Klein himself, or if he will just post his statement to FB and then be on the phone with media all day. It may be left up to the media to record their interviews and print or air them? It wasn't very clear but that's the impression I got when I read his statement. Well, in T-25 minutes we will know.

Klein has promised not.to abandon little.deorr, so if this is about him being off the case then I doubt it voluntary. I can't see why they would remove.him though, especially if he still hasn't been served in the lawsuit.

Getting close now .... I'm expecting Klein to comment on his suspicions/information that he has gained. That he will now be handing everything he has to LE, but that it is for them to take the next step. But I still don't think he will abandon DeOrr. AOIMO.

I was hesitant to comment on the side facing seats before since I'm Canadian. I knew you wouldn't be allowed to strap a car seat into those here, but I wasn't 100% sure if the law was the same in the US. According to Onebest it'd also illegal there. So if Deorr rode in a truck with seats like this that would mean he would be strapped into the front seat I presume?

If he was with them at the time. If he was already deceased I guess they wouldn't be concerned with placement of the car seat. Theres no telling what was actually in that seat. IMO

Anyone see Trinas comment on Klein's page? She doesn't know what the press release is about and says neither does Penner.

I can't see anything on face book. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping and praying along with all of you that something - a clue - something will lead the police to little DeOrr.

Perhaps if the family members were interviewed again by the L.E. then perhaps a clue could be obtained towards the truth.

I am so hopeful that that dear little boy can be brought home for a proper burial by the ones who love him. Rest in Peace little guy. The
answers will be found soon, I hope and pray.

It's so frustrating and so heartbreaking.

Not at all what I wanted to hear. I hope someone's watching the suspects very closely over the next few days and weeks.

Cold Case-but they wlll be reviewing all their work so far. Exactly what I figured.

It's so frustrating and so heartbreaking.

Ok, while I'm going to my closet to change into my all black attire, I would bet the suspects are getting ready to party, nah, they probably already are stocked up and ready to go. :stormingmad: Jmo

An interesting comment from BB a couple minutes ago on Klein's press release post.

Good to know he's following along and not blindly supporting like some family members are. I think it speaks volumes actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member