ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the media would interview the store clerk. If there were two store clerks one working an earlier shift one working a later, then there wasn't confusion about seeing them before 1 or at 6. One saw the family. One saw a boy and gentleman. If the same clerk worked all day then how do you mix up the times by that much?

They tried. A news director told me she did not want to give any interviews.

They never stated they waited one hour prior to calling. They stated they searched for 20 minutes and then called. http://www.news10.net/story/news/nation-now/2015/07/14/toddler-goes-missing-while-camping/30128543/

Yes. Those parents. Here's what I said to someone else when talking about the implication that they are involved:

It would be quite far fetched for both parents, the great grandpa and family friend all to be involved in an elaborate cover-up. Also,the family has been super cooperative, took polys, did not lawyer up and seems suitably distraught. It is possible that any of the four have personal issues and pasts or health issues, or whatever. But other than not being diligent about watching Deorr closely, nothing suggests they harmed the child, pretended to bring him up there, burned him in the campfire, are all lying or whatever.

If he was never there, that means four adults are lying through their teeth. It makes no sense. Nothing about these people remotely points to the level of diabolical evil necessary for them to all conspire tightly to pretend he was and fake a disappearance in the wilderness. If he was there but someone did something at camp, where did they stash him? Same issue as we have now. No trace of him. And how could one person have the time or privacy to kill him and hide him and why?

There is no evidence, nothing remotely that points to these poor people being involved.
The mother stated in her 911 call he had been missing an hour. She called at 2:28. Missing an hour would put him last seen approx 1:28.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Links? Sources?

I have read so much about the case and on so many sites I don't know exactly where I read it all. Here is a link to a transcript mentioning the parents hadn't met Isaac before the trip.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/16/ng.01.html
The part about Jessica being GGF's caretaker I believe I read in a FB group so I will delete it if it is considered a "rumor". The part about little Deorr and his family living with the GGF I read in this thread. (do I have that wrong? Do they live with Deorr Sr's dad?)

Slightly OT but I have to say, cases like this are fascinating from the point of view of watching how different people across the world read different things into & come to different conclusions than others faced with the same information. Well, it fascinates me anyway :thinking:

I have to disagree. I do believe he was at least advised to not discuss certain things by LE to the media or others.

Advised? Hmmm, perhaps. Instructed? I do not think so. In my experience, people have no problem in telling you: "I'm sorry, I cannot answer any questions, LE advised me not to talk to the media".

Oh man. I have to bow out of this thread until we know if the parents are victims or suspects. These accusations are too much for me when as far as we know these two people are dealing with the worst nightmare any parent could imagine.
I'm on the same page with you...about the parents.

Jessica, Deorr, and little Deorr live with a different Grandfather. I believe it was stated by that grandfather (Kunz) in msm.

I was editing my post to ask that as you posted :) I am sorry for my confusion!

The friend's story (as hinky and stoned/drunk/sleepy he was) seems to back up mom and dad's story that DeOrr was with him and GGP when he went missing. Do we really think the friend had time to kill DeOrr and then dispose of him so well that no-one has any clue where he is? I don't get that at all. I still think the parents had nothing to do with it. I think either he's in water somewhere or he was abducted by a stranger.

I thought POI was used informally, but only in criminal investigations. Kidnapping is criminal, but so are a lot of other things.

Can someone with experience tell me if LE would find it odd that everyone involved is claiming "he just disappeared"? I know there are inconsistencies with timeline and such, but this seems to be the only statement that everyone who was at camp and some that were not are consistently stating.

I have other questions related to this but I think they are off limits as of right now.

Any missing child case begins two pronged - a criminal investigation and a search and rescue. As it should.
A

Slightly OT but I have to say, cases like this are fascinating from the point of view of watching how different people across the world read different things into & come to different conclusions than others faced with the same information. Well, it fascinates me anyway :thinking:

I've noticed it not only in people across the world, but sometimes in people across the street.

They never stated they waited one hour prior to calling. They stated they searched for 20 minutes and then called. http://www.news10.net/story/news/nation-now/2015/07/14/toddler-goes-missing-while-camping/30128543/

Yes. Those parents. Here's what I said to someone else when talking about the implication that they are involved:

It would be quite far fetched for both parents, the great grandpa and family friend all to be involved in an elaborate cover-up. Also,the family has been super cooperative, took polys, did not lawyer up and seems suitably distraught. It is possible that any of the four have personal issues and pasts or health issues, or whatever. But other than not being diligent about watching Deorr closely, nothing suggests they harmed the child, pretended to bring him up there, burned him in the campfire, are all lying or whatever.

If he was never there, that means four adults are lying through their teeth. It makes no sense. Nothing about these people remotely points to the level of diabolical evil necessary for them to all conspire tightly to pretend he was and fake a disappearance in the wilderness. If he was there but someone did something at camp, where did they stash him? Same issue as we have now. No trace of him. And how could one person have the time or privacy to kill him and hide him and why?

There is no evidence, nothing remotely that points to these poor people being involved.
I personally do not think the parents were involved, but I don't know how anybody would know what all the evidence is, except LE, of course.

Since we've been told in MSM that the parents didn't know GGF's friend IR before the trip, and he did not know them, I can't see any of them "covering" for each other. That really doesn't make any sense to me. I think if the parents suspected IR, or if he suspected them, they'd be pointing fingers at each other and shouting that loudly from the rooftops.

:cow: :cow:

Thanks for the timeline bump. I was really hoping there would be more 'clues' that have popped up since I last read this case. The only scenarios in my mind are pretty awful.

I'll be curious to see if people here are allowed to sleuth about the parents or not. From what I've read, they don't seem like suspects at all at this point.

I've noticed it not only in people across the world, but sometimes in people across the street.
I agree. And IMO it's why we can't have world peace and why we can't all just get along. We all think differently and so often people cannot understand how other people can think so differently from themselves.

I am skeptical by nature.

In the interview, the friend looks scared, talks almost like a child which leads me to think that he seriously has some sort of cognitive impairment. If this turns out to be a criminal investigation, I REALLY hope IF he has a disability, (modsnip)

I can't help wondering what was so important* that it was necessary for both the parents to put that tired (and eventually crying) baby back into the car for another two hour ride. Surely the errand could have been carried out by only one of the parents while the other stayed at the campsite with the child. Perhaps the mother was uncomfortable enough in the presence of the oddball friend that she didn't want to stay there. Or did they leave the baby with the GGP and the friend while they went to Leadore?

*sanitary products, rolling papers, bottle opener, diapers?

Hey all! I'm only on page 10, but wanted to respond to this - my snip! :)

Lizzard said:
Can you imagine those parents and how they are dying a million deaths inside everyday and likely berating themselves for going "exploring" regardless of what "exploring" even means?

When the Huz and I go camping, and if the place is new to us, we will go "exploring" - you know - check out what's around our camp and if there is anything interesting that we would want to go to later. A nice stream to have a picnic later, or a great photo place.

okay... back to reading... :pcguru:

The friend's story (as hinky and stoned/drunk/sleepy he was) seems to back up mom and dad's story that DeOrr was with him and GGP when he went missing. Do we really think the friend had time to kill DeOrr and then dispose of him so well that no-one has any clue where he is? I don't get that at all. I still think the parents had nothing to do with it. I think either he's in water somewhere or he was abducted by a stranger.

I think it all comes down to time. What time did one or two people have to hide De Orr before any one there could tell what was going on? That would mean several people would have to be in on whatever happened. I can't see that anyone there would do that for any one else. So where does that leave us? If a news person got me out of bed before I was ready to wake, I would look wasted or drunk also even though I don't use anything that would make me that way.

I can't help wondering what was so important* that it was necessary for both the parents to put that tired (and eventually crying) baby back into the car for another two hour ride. Surely the errand could have been carried out by only one of the parents while the other stayed at the campsite with the child. Perhaps the mother was uncomfortable enough in the presence of the oddball friend that she didn't want to stay there. Or did they leave the baby with the GGP and the friend while they went to Leadore?

*sanitary products, rolling papers, bottle opener, diapers?

Either I missed some new info, or you got it wrong somehow :)

I thought dad went with Deorr to the shop, mom didn't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966