ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penner's statement seems to be so wishy washy, like we are at day one, where we know nothing, or could he just be playing dumb hoping one of the 4 will slip up.

I wish that they would re interview old grandpa again, I think he is the weakest link, cause I don't think that Issac knows the truth of what happened to DeOrr

So sad for DeOrr

In a year and a half her son goes missing, she meets and marries another man and has since divorced this new man. What the heck? I'm thinking something isn't
quite right with this woman.
Meanwhile, stress has broken the family apart since their son went missing: Mitchell remarried and divorced another man
tps://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/investigators-promise-deorr-kunz-vanished-180412737.html

I withdraw my previous statement about having high hopes :facepalm: really?? a "nature-take"? This is the update? Prenner has put us back at day one.

Are we going to discuss mountain lions again?

Well, at least Penner's covering all his bases. They have it narrowed down to just about anything.. and everything. And a "nature take"? I thought that had definitively been ruled out. If you click on the "nature take" link in the quote below, this is where it takes you.
https://people.com/crime/deorr-kunz-could-an-animal-have-taken-the-idaho-toddler/

So now he's saying it is possible that little Deorr was taken by a bear, a wolf, a five foot tall eagle, or.... a mountain lion. The theory that I and a few others proposed quite rigorously until the parents were named suspects? The theory that was hashed and rehashed and rebutted, over and over and over again. So this theory was ruled out, but now it's up for grabs again? :banghead:

How about this.... putting those four people in a room, and giving them the same mind altering substances they were taking during the time that baby went "missing". It's called state dependent learning, you remember best when you're in the same state of mind when the memory was formed. And, a little bonus, it could have a truth serum effect. Two for one. Sorry for sounding a bit disenchanted.
I know I was shocked when I read that. Almost like he doubted his bosses theories which is fine just feel there is something else going on and everyone in that town is keeping their mouths shut to protect the four adults. They are content to forget about him and him but we as the public shouldnt give up. Really upsetting in all honesty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

https://people.com/crime/deorr-kunz-could-an-animal-have-taken-the-idaho-toddler/

Mitchell’s grandfather, Robert Watson, and his fishing buddy, Isaac Reinwand, who were also on the trip, also have not been cleared, says chief deputy Steve Penner.

BUT:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/investigators-promise-deorr-kunz-vanished-180412737.html

There are all these theories,” Sheriff Steve Penner tells PEOPLE. Maybe someone from the campsite knows, or “maybe it was a nature-take, or maybe it was an abduction. We don’t know what it is at this time. We’re still investigating all possibilities.”

AND FURTHER:

GGP speaking of an "accident" and a maybe "funeral" ....

.... doesn't fit together at all, IMO. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Frustrating right, someones on the take IMO. Or involved in some other way. Just makes no sense.

In a year and a half her son goes missing, she meets and marries another man and has since divorced this new man. What the heck? I'm thinking something isn't
quite right with this woman.
Meanwhile, stress has broken the family apart since their son went missing: Mitchell remarried and divorced another man
tps://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/investigators-promise-deorr-kunz-vanished-180412737.html
Local rumors indicate he may not have been incredibly faithful. Again, rumor.

I withdraw my previous statement about having high hopes :facepalm: really?? a "nature-take"? This is the update? Prenner has put us back at day one.

You forgot big foot! Lol

No, thankfully this isn't the update. That's still coming. I have to believe the "nature take" was just illustrating the many theories. If the parents thought an animal was to blame they would have been shouting that from the rooftops. So pleeeez let's hold off on the mountain lion discussion until Penner says more!

No, thankfully this isn't the update. That's still coming. I have to believe the "nature take" was just illustrating the many theories. If the parents thought an animal was to blame they would have been shouting that from the rooftops. So pleeeez let's hold off on the mountain lion discussion until Penner says more!
If only family supporters didnt take it be a gate to that discussion again. Argh!

I really wish the Cold Justice tv show would take over, cause they get some really good interviewers, and that's what I think we need is a really good interrogator.

Enough pussy footing around, it is time to bring DeOrr home

I'm looking forward to Penner's update sometime this month. I get the sense that he and Bowerman weren't exactly on the same page since he's not wanting to name suspects and is reviving the "nature take"....maybe. I'm hoping he just threw that in as an example of theories that have been looked at, but not saying it's a valid theory. The parents have been far too deceptive for DeOrr's disappearance to have anything to do with a wild animal or a human abduction IMO. In short...

attachment.php

I so hope you're right, Lillibet. Yes indeed, the parents, and as far as I'm concerned, the GGP, have all been deceptive. I'm still not sure about the fourth person, IR. I have questions all around, but I'm the eternal skeptic, LOL. As you say, too much deception for it to be an animal abduction. I just can't figure his strategy though, again as you say, he doesn't seem to be on the same page as Sherrif B. Is this just some new strategy? It is very frustrating though, I'm with From Germany on that one. :banghead:

You forgot big foot! Lol

Yes, of course Bigfoot! And another option, maybe he was taken through one of those little black holes into a parallel universe. :scared:

Interesting a natural cemetery in the area. Thanks for that information. I don't remember reading anything about it, kind of a new age back to the olden days ways, my daughter has talked of having this done for a while now when she passes.

Does anyone remember one of the officers linked to the family either by profession or personal, or have I got 2 cases mixed together, I read so many cases it's scary, I do mix things up sometimes.

What about a permission to bury a dead dog and then putting another body into the cardboard box ... and bury it at Mountain View Green Cemetery ( afterwards always speaking of "mountain" and "up there" and "up the mountain" ...)? Maybe, someone out of the family helped to organize it and VK/JMA had only to come there and take part for a short time (like they were shopping some things in a store), then rush back to the campground to tell their "missing" story? GGP maybe did know of some odd accident but didn't know of the secret funeral and expected a funeral later, therefore asked for it? :thinking:

What about a permission to bury a dead dog and then putting another body into the cardboard box ... and bury it at Mountain View Green Cemetery ( afterwards always speaking of "mountain" and "up there" and "up the mountain" ...)? Maybe, someone out of the family helped to organize it and VK/JMA had only to come there and take part for a short time (like they were shopping some things in a store), then rush back to the campground to tell their "missing" story? GGP maybe did know of some odd accident but didn't know of the secret funeral and expected a funeral later, therefore asked for it? :thinking:

What a thought ! You have an amazing ability for lateral thinking :clap: This could somehow make sense to me, odd but possible

It would be interesting to know if Deorr was wearing his boots or not when GGP last saw him playing in the dirt. There was a report he was playing with his shoes(?) in the dirt. What happened to them, if he was?

It would be interesting to know if Deorr was wearing his boots or not when GGP last saw him playing in the dirt. There was a report he was playing with his shoes(?) in the dirt. What happened to them, if he was?
It would be interesting to know if he was ever playing in the dirt at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257