ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

4 people said he was there - people who were present at the campsite.
Search & rescue dogs tracked his scent to the reservoir twice in the few days after he disappeared.
That is evidence he was there.
There is no reason to disbelieve the last "sighting" by GGP.
Were his shoes seen anywhere at the location as it's highly unlikely the only footwear he had at the site was the oversized boots?

4 people said he was there - people who were present at the campsite.
Search & rescue dogs tracked his scent to the reservoir twice in the few days after he disappeared.
That is evidence he was there.
There is no reason to disbelieve the last "sighting" by GGP.
Were his shoes seen anywhere at the location as it's highly unlikely the only footwear he had at the site was the oversized boots?
I'm pretty sure it's reasonable to question the statements of four POIs, two of whom have failed multiple lie detectors, AND haven't told the same story twice.

I'm pretty sure it's reasonable to question the statements of four POIs, two of whom have failed multiple lie detectors, AND haven't told the same story twice.

Of course the statements should be questioned. However, one point which none of them deviate from is Deorr's presence at the campsite.
I do believe that the absence of the boots indicates some form of human intervention , though.

Interesting a natural cemetery in the area. Thanks for that information. I don't remember reading anything about it, kind of a new age back to the olden days ways, my daughter has talked of having this done for a while now when she passes.

Does anyone remember one of the officers linked to the family either by profession or personal, or have I got 2 cases mixed together, I read so many cases it's scary, I do mix things up sometimes.

I think you are right but I don't know who it was/is.

Isn't there supposed to be an update soon from the Sheriff? Did I miss it? No one should forget about this baby. :bump:

This is ridiculous. :bump:

ETA: Maybe if someone who is on Facebook could ask Klein what's going on with Deorr's case? Just a thought. I'm not a Facebooker. TIA

What a disgrace. This baby being forgotten? No! :bump:

It appears the Lemhi County Sheriff's department hasn't updated their website, as it still shows Sheriff Bowerman as the Sheriff. So, is he still the Sheriff? I thought he had retired. Regardless, it appears we now have Penner making all the calls. And, we're still waiting on this "update". Well, come on with it please. TIA Idk, this whole thing makes me angry.
http://lemhicountyidaho.org/Sheriffs Office.htm

It appears the Lemhi County Sheriff's department hasn't updated their website, as it still shows Sheriff Bowerman as the Sheriff. So, is he still the Sheriff? I thought he had retired. Regardless, it appears we now have Penner making all the calls. And, we're still waiting on this "update". Well, come on with it please. TIA Idk, this whole thing makes me angry.
http://lemhicountyidaho.org/Sheriffs Office.htm
Makes me angry too. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Makes me angry too. :/

Well, let's just be angry together, at least we have one another's support. And anyone who wants to join in. How about this. :banghead:

Of course the statements should be questioned. However, one point which none of them deviate from is Deorr's presence at the campsite.
I do believe that the absence of the boots indicates some form of human intervention , though.

What kind of human intervention are you thinking of? And if so - who and how? And, has it been substantiated that Deorr was there with his boots? Other than the four, who are all either suspects or POI's. IOW, how can anything they say be believed? TIA

A large award (?) leading to any info on the whereabouts of Deorr Kunz should NOW be offered.
Someone might break? (JM' recent ex?)

Got a reply from Klein that we should have an update later in Jan. I wonder why later and not sooner. So ridiculous and update is an update, unless they are arresting someone.

Got a reply from Klein that we should have an update later in Jan. I wonder why later and not sooner. So ridiculous and update is an update, unless they are arresting someone.

Unfortunately, there is likely no new info for an update :( Until the suspects are pressured to talk, and do talk, this case might stay in limbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'

Hopefully not another "it's a cold case" update. :cry:

What kind of human intervention are you thinking of? And if so - who and how? And, has it been substantiated that Deorr was there with his boots? Other than the four, who are all either suspects or POI's. IOW, how can anything they say be believed? TIA

I think we have to assume that Deorr was there as LE have not confirmed he wasn't. Also, there was no reason for IR to maintain his story, being non-family & not even previously knowing JMA/VDK, given the suspicion he fell under & his adversity to all thing LE.
So, back to the boots.
If he had taken the boots off & was playing in the dirt with them when last seen, what happened to them?
If he was wearing the boots & fell down the bank, at least one boot would have fallen off imo.
If he was wearing the boots & slipped into the creek, the boots would have fallen off or acted as a buoyancy aid.
If he was wearing the boots & wandered off his little legs would have quickly got tired & he may have discarded the boots (imo the boots would not have given a very good grip on rocky terrain).

So Deorr is missing & so are his boots. It's inexplicable that the boots could not be found during the searches, even in the event of an accident, without some form human intervention.

As to who - it could be any one of the group or a complete stranger whose world collided on with that lovely little boy. It's so sad that the climate has wrought havoc with the quest for a conclusion.

Just my own opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member