ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! Vernal is filing suit against him again. I just watched the ID program and I remember why I got so disgusted with this case. Thank you for the links.

And I get back on the fence. Dang it please don't make it so...I really wanted to believe these people.

I thought that People special was quite credible. They showed the actual interviews of the parents/suspects and of the witnesses, who are refuting the parents stories.

I am fully off the fence now. Both feet on the ground. :offthefence: :couch:

Seeing the grandfather interviewed was very revealing. Very hard for me to believe they would leave an active, adventurous child in the woods with an elderly frail man with oxygen tubes, who cannot follow a child if he runs off? That was negligent in itself.

And who believes that a 2 yr old boy would see his parents walking off with fishing poles, and not want to go with them, but would want to stay with grandpa at the campsite? That makes no sense to me at all.

Other parts of the parents story make no sense as well. Like the one about the beer truck driver putting the 2 yr old in the cab of the truck for fun.

As the driver said, that would never happen. And he didn't even park in the front where the parents said he parked. He delivered into the back of the store , from the back lot. So they were making up stories right there.

Same with their story that grandpa's friend, who they had never ever met, supposedly knocked on their car windows at 8:30 am yelling' eggs and bacon-wakie wake...' Who would do that to a sleeping family that they didjnt even know? I think that was BS too.

I wonder if the 'accident' happened before they even decide to go camping? And the trip was planned to help cover up the tragic incident?

I am not even sure it was a total accident. I think it may have been a punishment that went too far. JMO

Do we know why? Seems a bit of coincidence....

They probably filed because of the airing of the People special and the article. Klein makes a lot of accusations. He seems to be able to back them up though.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1520838491332063&id=443864945696095
54d38dcf80259991aff6dc3fe7b7b817.jpg
1bc68505110dd3124bbb0a9fab314158.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do we know why? Seems a bit of coincidence....

Klein did not state why in his press release. Just that Vernal and his father filed another lawsuit.

You can read the PR on Klein Investigations Facebook page.

Vernal obviously does not want the truth to come out. I can't wait until both are arrested.

Klein did not state why in his press release. Just that Vernal and his father filed another lawsuit.

You can read the PR on Klein Investigations Facebook page.

Yes I read the PR, do you think the lawsuit will be made public?

Klein also said in replies to comments on his FB page that any evidence they have has been turned over to LE.

I feel KIC has taken this case as far as they can. They have uncovered a lot and have provided their theory to LE. Truthfully, there isn't a lot more KIC can do. They can't bring charges. They can't force any of the players to tell the truth. It is in the hands of LE now.
I pray this child is someday found.
I have a grandchild the same age, and that is what grabbed me into this case. Looking at them, and realizing Little DeOrr would be doing the same things, learning the same things, going through the same stages of development and growth breaks my heart.

I hope justice is coming soon.
Vernal is scared that the truth will eventually come out.

I agree with everything MM said. They could only do so much.

I also can't believe that if the GGF really was watching DeOrr, that he didn't have the child in his line of sight. On the show he said he would turn his head from time to time to make sure DeOrr was still there. OK. Who the hell parks a 2-year-old BEHIND them in an unconfined area, especially with potential hazards like sticks, sharp rocks, etc. And I agree it's unlikely that the child would have chosen to stay behind when mom and dad are off to do something fun.

Not that it matters but I wonder if LE asked GGF and his pal who made breakfast.

Vernal obviously does not want the truth to come out. I can't wait until both are arrested.

I don't think there will be any arrests until they found this poor baby. :rose:

Is it possible they 'sold' him in an underground adoption? I'd love to believe he was being cared for by a new family.

Otherwise, I doubt he will be found for a long time, if ever.

I thought that People special was quite credible. They showed the actual interviews of the parents/suspects and of the witnesses, who are refuting the parents stories.

Seeing the grandfather interviewed was very revealing. Very hard for me to believe they would leave an active, adventurous child in the woods with an elderly frail man with oxygen tubes, who cannot follow a child if he runs off? That was negligent in itself.

And who believes that a 2 yr old boy would see his parents walking off with fishing poles, and not want to go with them, but would want to stay with grandpa at the campsite? That makes no sense to me at all.

Other parts of the parents story make no sense as well. Like the one about the beer truck driver putting the 2 yr old in the cab of the truck for fun.

As the driver said, that would never happen. And he didn't even park in the front where the parents said he parked. He delivered into the back of the store , from the back lot. So they were making up stories right there.

Same with their story that grandpa's friend, who they had never ever met, supposedly knocked on their car windows at 8:30 am yelling' eggs and bacon-wakie wake...' Who would do that to a sleeping family that they didjnt even know? I think that was BS too.

I wonder if the 'accident' happened before they even decide to go camping? And the trip was planned to help cover up the tragic incident?

I am not even sure it was a total accident. I think it may have been a punishment that went too far. JMO

You're having the same thoughts as me , all their BS makes me sick. :(

Go find the lawsuit online. It is posted in one of the FB groups online.

It was filed on November 1st.

Some great, common sense thoughts Katy! And I'm with you in that Deorr may have been a victim of punishment gone too far.

Ever since Deorr disappeared I've struggled with just what kind of "accident" would cause a caregiver to hide the body of their child and lie to LE instead of calling 911. As far as we know CPS was not involved with the family and there was no fear of losing custody of other children - Jessica had already willingly given her ex custody of her other two kids.

So what could have caused such fear? If you think about it, hiding a body and keeping up false stories over a long period must be so much more exhausting than telling the truth and facing any penalty that might (or might not) be the result of telling the truth. IOW, how bad must a death be to cause parents to abandon the body of their child and endure the wrath of social media for two years?

I have no answer. IMO there is always a possibility that the parents are innocent but I cannot come up with a plausible story to explain Deorr's disappearance that exculpates his parents nor can I explain the inconsistencies in their stories.

I don't think there will be any arrests until they found this poor baby. :rose:

Is it possible they 'sold' him in an underground adoption? I'd love to believe he was being cared for by a new family.

Otherwise, I doubt he will be found for a long time, if ever.

I wouldn't think being "sold" and being cared for by a new family would go hand in hand. I don't think a person who buys a baby on the black market would have good intentions for that child. Just a thought. :) Not picking at you at all. I know what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220