ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thank you. It would be a blast if we could have a meet and greet, too bad it'd be a logistics nightmare.

I certainly don't think you're weird, if you had said your on my list of people who's skin I'd like to wear that might be a little awkward.

You'd all have to come to England for the proper pub experience! Call me when you get here... bottoms up!

<snipped for space>

OT: Cover Me Cagney, was it you who asked me to expand what I posted a few months ago about my trip to Leadore? Or was it another poster.

Yes it was me! You have a good memory!!

Here are your original posts in case anyone can't find them (from August) :

Last weekend drove through Leadore. Felt sad and sick at heart and angry, didn't even want to keep reading or posting. There were Forest Service and LE presence in Leadore when I was there. Were they working on the Deorr case? Maybe. There are hundreds of people working so hard to find little Deorr, and yet his parents deny him. That's what makes me so angry.

The Stage Stop is tiny. There is no way you could miss seeing a toddler in there.
There were no flyers about Deorr in the Stage Stop.
We drove up a bit on the road to the campground, but didn't go to the campground. There are so many little dirt roads off of the main road, as there are throughout the valley. So many places to go to hide a little body.

I felt like we were being watched while we were in Leadore, I hope we were. I hope they have our license plate and that we are on more than one video.

Yes, that could be the spot we pulled over briefly to see what it said about gas. It advertised "24 hour" service and Diesel. There was no way to pay there, other than card reader. So yes, it fits in with the idea that you pay somewhere else, or just use your card. I didn't see anything that said to pay at the motel.
Sorry folks, I'm having a hard time posting about this.The whole thing makes me sick, and I felt like an intrusive lookie-loo while we were there. I really don't have much more to tell about going through Leadore, there are so many videos and pictures and information out there already. But I will try to post more about what I saw, for what it's worth, when I can.

How are you feeling about it all now, it obviously affected you being there :(

For a variety of circumstances, I wasn't able to read here for a while. I'm still trying to catch up. I'm working on a post.

ReadySet, I'd be interested in hearing more about your trip to Leadore. Has it affected your thoughts on the case?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I have been working on an expansion of my original post, but the whole thing just makes me so sick at heart and angry, especially trying to read some of the interesting posts here now, that it's tough going. I don't have anything to share about my trip through Leadore that's not already out there, just my own perspective.

Yes it was me! You have a good memory!!

Here are your original posts in case anyone can't find them (from August) :

How are you feeling about it all now, it obviously affected you being there :(

I'd like to point out the importance of establishing a baseline. This is a prerequistie of both polygraphs and of "statement analysis". The essential is to determine (by control questions) the baseline, the way the person normally speaks when under no pressure too lie. In the case of V it's important to recognise that his baseline is (a) to attribute many actions to himself even if they were performed by other people,, and (b) something possibly related to dyslexia (which I have) which causes him to say a word opposite to what he means (the prime example being "had" versus the intended" has" in a KIC audio release snippet). This makes the analysis of what he says both complex and interesting, and I have not ruled out the possibility he that he might have no knowledge of what happened. And B.T.W. from amateur statement analysis I've completely ruled out the professionally announced idea that J knows what happened, but that's just MOO..

was he talking about deorr jr. in the past tense or something? he was schooling jessica in making sure she used the present tense.

Lets play a new game!

I just re-watched (first 8 mins) of the tortuous first interview with Vernal and Jessica. Did you know that Vernal talks non-stop (and nonsensically) for 4:19 minutes before he asks a shellshocked Nate "what questions did you guys have"? Do any of you find that strange, he also doesn't ever mention his son DEORR'S name during his law enforcement fellating monologue. At the 5 minute mark Vernal seques smoothly (not) into saying the cell service is very hearsay up there, while describing how they called family to help after they realized nameless boy was missing. I am 8 minutes through the interview and no one has said Deorr's name yet, but I have heard Vernal say hearsay twice (perhaps he's a truck driver and a lawyer) and Jessica say it once as well. I don't have anymore time tonight to devote to this research but perhaps our two resident researchers can pry themselves away from mapping and call analyzing to sink their teeth into something more substantial. I would love to see some time devoted to something as relevant as an actual interview with our 2 misunderstood parents, in the interest of truth of course!

I will add that Vernal dedicated a good amount of his initial rambling to explaining his 911 run. In fact, he brought up explanations for his 911 run three times during the "interview." And how many times was he asked to explain it? Zero. He was never asked about at all. But it seemed like this was his venue to overexplain this strange action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will add that Vernal dedicated a good amount of his initial rambling to explaining his 911 run. In fact, he brought up explanations for his 911 run three times during the "interview." And how many times was he asked to explain it? Zero. He was never asked about at all. But it seemed like this was his venue to overexplain this strange action.

I noticed this to, and immediately thought it could be his way of explaining in advance in case anyone saw him on the road. Explaining that he was just looking for a signal, while in actuality he may have been hiding DeOrr. Of course, it would have been just as easy and much more logical to claim he was looking for DeOrr, but maybe the cell phone thing popped into their heads first and they ran with it. Not saying this theory doesn't have its problems, but it was what came to mind as a result of his excessive rambling. The fact that he felt the need to explain it so thoroughly makes it seem important.

See and thats what gets me...people who are guilty tend to do just that over explain or share unnecessary and irrelevant information aboutnwhatever it is they are lying about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

See and thats what gets me...people who are guilty tend to do just that over explain or share unnecessary and irrelevant information aboutnwhatever it is they are lying about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Methinks he doth protest too much.

No link, no post.

If something relevant is reported, then post the link for everyone to see.

Lets play a new game!

I just re-watched (first 8 mins) of the tortuous first interview with Vernal and Jessica. Did you know that Vernal talks non-stop (and nonsensically) for 4:19 minutes before he asks a shellshocked Nate "what questions did you guys have"? Do any of you find that strange, he also doesn't ever mention his son DEORR'S name during his law enforcement fellating monologue. At the 5 minute mark Vernal seques smoothly (not) into saying the cell service is very hearsay up there, while describing how they called family to help after they realized nameless boy was missing. I am 8 minutes through the interview and no one has said Deorr's name yet, but I have heard Vernal say hearsay twice (perhaps he's a truck driver and a lawyer) and Jessica say it once as well. I don't have anymore time tonight to devote to this research but perhaps our two resident researchers can pry themselves away from mapping and call analyzing to sink their teeth into something more substantial. I would love to see some time devoted to something as relevant as an actual interview with our 2 misunderstood parents, in the interest of truth of course!

O.K., English is NOT a second language for me. However, I am at a loss to understand what you mean by: "fellating" and "hearsay", in the context of this post. Don't worry about the word "seques", as I did manage to figure out that the word you meant was "segues." If you are texting from a device using "Tapatalk" maybe that would explain it.

Don't mean any disrespect. It is just that further clarification is necessary sometimes for those of us who "don't get it."

You'd all have to come to England for the proper pub experience! Call me when you get here... bottoms up!

Been there, done that! What a delightful time was had by all!! That was over 30 years ago, and I still remember it like it was yesterday! Good memories never fade (thank God!).

Where is little Deorr ? It's just not acceptable for that sweet baby boy to be at the bottom of the page. :bump:

I came across another no-body murder conviction. Six year old Logan Tucker disappeared from his home in Oklahoma in 2002, and his mother told various conflicting stories about what had happened to him.

Even though there was pretty strong circumstantial evidence for his death at the hands of his mother, Katherine Rutan, she wasn't arrested and charged with his murder until 4 years after he disappeared. His body has never been found, but she was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. So let's not give up hope of justice for DeOrr, it is still early days yet.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lled-their-child-and-then-covered-it-up/page6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257