ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All episodes, 1-6, are now posted here:

http://www.littlemanlost.com

Lack of photos: In Episode 6, we are told that before the camping trip, JM regularly took and posted pictures of DeOrr on Facebook. However, JM states in an interview with Klein, when asked if she took pictures... that she did not take any pictures of DeOrr at the campground because she didn't have service, and that she just wanted to relax and enjoy being camping.

BBM :silly:

she's such a bad liar

If you make it through all the posts and get caught up you'll probably go insane. I lost 5 IQ points myself and I participated in about 1/2 the threads.

My feelings have never changed, the parents share the guilt of whatever befell Deorr. As others have stated only joint responsibility would keep them from ratting each other out. Issac strange as he is has nothing to do with Deorr's disappearance. Anyone who suspects him has to ask themselves "does this seem like a guy who could make a kid disappear in front of his parents and another adult"? Hold up under severe scrutiny, and 2 years later still not get caught. I think not.
I don't think Isaac Reinwand had anything to do with Deorr' disappearance either.

Episode 5:
JM talks about how when you are interrogated and you've gone through a traumatic event, your brain gets everything all jumbled together and it affects your memory.
She says she was offered an immunity deal if she would show where the baby was.

The truth is easier to remember than a lie.

It sounds like there was no physical evidence of DeOrr at the campsite, just testimony from the others that DeOrr was there. The reporter interviewed Penner, and explains this further in the KTVB Facebook Live Q & A:

www.littlemanlost.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156206820158991&id=6020343990&ref=content_filter&_rdr

I thought I read about a soiled diaper being there. But I can't remember if I am remembering that right. I'm sure at some point in all these threads I read that.

I thought I read about a soiled diaper being there. But I can't remember if I am remembering that right. I'm sure at some point in all these threads I read that.
IIRC correctly Trina said it was GGP'S diaper not Deorr's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

IIRC correctly Trina said it was GGP'S diaper not Deorr's

Thanks for clearing that up. I missed the bit about it being GGP's diaper. But I knew I had read about one

That's exactly what I was going to say. Camera on the phone doesn't need service and yes they had a receipt for while in town they had to get a charger IIRC and if they didn't have service why did she call her Mom before 911
I still believe Deorr never went on this trip IMO

JMO
Me too.
I dont believe an alive Deorr ever made it to the campground. If he even started out on that trip he was brought along for disposal.

They could have easily propped up some blankets in a car seat to make it look like he was in the car seat.

Can anyone refresh my memory regarding cadaver dogs?

Having recently visited the Leadore area, I really saw how extremely vast and empty the wilderness is out there. A body could easily never be found out there, especially with all the animals.

Can anyone refresh my memory regarding cadaver dogs?

Having recently visited the Leadore area, I really saw how extremely vast and empty the wilderness is out there. A body could easily never be found out there, especially with all the animals.

I can barely remember if any dogs searched for him at the campground.

I think they did have some dogs but not sure if they were cadever dogs or regular search dogs. From what i remember the dogs never found a good track except for some "hits" near the larger lake north of the campground and some around the campground area.

I think those "hits" could have just been from some things the parents brought along that the child also got near. Clothes toys and other things may have gotten hits by the dogs even if the child was not there. JMO

Thank you for sharing...,.OMG, not one, but two Private Investigators quit and point the finger at the family. You can't make this stuff up...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the names of the PI's handy? Don't take time away from your day to search for the names. Only if the names are on your typing fingertips.

We are going to need a new thread too as well.

Can't believe DeOrr has not been found.

Websleuths is in trouble financially. If you can help I would appreciate it greatly.

Please do not donate if it puts a hardship on you in any way shape or form. $5 dollars feels like a million when you don't have it. I completely understand.

The details are in the Websleuths page.

https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

You can donate at PayPal with the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Please do not discuss on this thread. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Take Care,
Tricia

Does anyone have the names of the PI's handy? Don't take time away from your day to search for the names. Only if the names are on your typing fingertips.

Frank Vilt and Phillip Klein

Philip Klein - Klein Investigations
Frank Vilt - retired US Marshal

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Trina said there was one, and she disposed of it with permission from LE. She said she put it in a trash bag being used by a church on site providing food and water to searchers.

Forgive me but it has been a long time since I was caught up on DeOrr's case.

Anyone have an opinion of Sheriff Steve Penner? Sheriff Bowerman was easy going and very gracious with media requests.

Trying to get a feel before I call Sheriff Penner.

Anyone have an opinion of Sheriff Steve Penner? Sheriff Bowerman was easy going and very gracious with media requests.

Just my impression only, based only on his media interviews: Not as outgoing/talkative as Sheriff Bowerman. I do believe that he is very determined to solve this case. I also think he attended the "Sherriff Bowerman school of keeping it close to your vest." LOL

Thank you so much, Tricia, for your attention to DeOrr's case.

I agree with Readyset....the Sheriff wasn't very comfortable speaking on camera. He was extremely careful with his words. A couple of times he stumbled around and then just backed out of the comment completely. Of course, the family has sued Klein Investigations, so the sheriff might rightly be concerned.

I stumbled on this article that states a bit more than a year after Deorr was missed. Interesting......the beginning of the end of this investigation.
-----------------------------------------------
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KBOI) —*A private firm investigating the case*DeOrr Kunz, who's been missing for more than a year, says a jacket that he reportedly was wearing on the day he went missing was found at an Idaho Falls apartment complex.

The firm says investigators searched leftover furniture and clothing at the apartment complex on the 900 block of Ada in Idaho Falls after the couple was evicted for not paying rent. The landlord, the firm says, gave investigators the OK to search the abandoned property.

Found in the search include four matchbox cars that were previously described by the parents as "missing and they did not know where they were," as well as a camo jacket, that boy's parents say he was wearing on the day he went missing, according to the report.

In addition to the toys and jacket, Klein says it found a credit card that was used by a family friend with "seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony." An insurance tracking device box along with instructions was also found.

The firm says all of the evidence was turned over to the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office.

http://idahonews.com/news/local/investigators-find-missing-jacket-toys-at-deorr-kunzs-old-apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member