ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dies anyone find it interesting that Dads first sentence to the public was "I don't even know what today is" ... Then started telling us about what they did Friday.
I just find that odd.. IMO.. If your baby is abducted (like he thinks) he would certainly know exactly what day it is and exactly how many hours he's been gone for..
Is also find it interesting because to this day we don't know what the real timeline is.. Thursday or Friday?
Not really. Everyone handles things differently. For me I'd imagine it'd all be a blurr and my days of searching would soon feel like one long day.

I'd have to go back and find the sheriffs statement in his email posted yesterday, but IIRC he said that the RSO works 25 miles away at the Meadow Lake CG, but he and his wife currently live there at the Leadore CG.

No, I think you have that twisted a bit. He said he lives at Meadow Lake with his wife, 25 miles away, which is the campground he also works at.

I'm not sure there's that much difference between a mountain lion and a sexual predator, really. And I don't think that if a sexual predator grabbed him, he necessarily removed him from the area. Not very far anyway.
Your right there really isn't much of a difference between a sexual predator and a mountain lion. Kinda scary really!!!!
Its hard to say. If it was a sexual predator who had the chance then I'd assume the perp is/was camped/living out somewhere near by.

Going pack to the RSO's in Leadore. Here is the response I received from Sheriff Bowerman yesterday (he gave me permission to share):

"Rebecca Cox is not the one spreading cremains and Ferrin works at Meadow Lake CG, approx 25 miles away from the scene, and he lives at this CG with his wife…..Sheriff Bowerman"

Here is the post re: the RSO email

So are they saying this man and a boy matching Deorr Jr took a ride with the woman giving this tip, to get gas? Can they finger print her car??

"The boy was with a man in an older model tan Buick with Oklahoma license plates and had taken a ride with the woman to get gas."

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-detective-joins-search-for-missing-toddler/34678944

“I've called the department several times and they've never returned my call," said Vilt.

Which dept did he call?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The department with "tunnel vision?"

You need to go back. It changed, again. Headline changed and now there's video.
http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-detective-joins-search-for-missing-toddler/34678944

The department with "tunnel vision?"

Seriously. You need to go back AGAIN. It changed again. Headline changed and now there's video.

Vilt is saying they should have put out an Amber Alert. Does he not understand the requirements for an Amber Alert? Seems like we go over them every time a child goes missing. Someone takes the time to explain what information has to be established, but you'd think he would know!

And "turned up missing" always seems contradictory to me, not that it matters.

The abductor would have to have carried DeOrr for most of that trek, if that was the case. Toddlers have bursts of energy, but little stamina or attention span for long walks. They could/would maybe walk a mile or 2 at the very most. And carrying a 2.5 year old in your arms for 10 miles would be very physically exhausting and awkward as well. I'd say this was possible but unlikely. JMO

I don't think little DeOrr walked much of anywhere. I just finished watching the long version of the PI's interview and he said the boots were so big he kept walking out of them.

So for all intents and purposes the little guy was probably barefoot so no two mile trek for him.

MOO

They could have parked their car on NF 105/Big Timber Creek Rd and walked over to the campground. It is only about 1/2 mile away.

View attachment 79888

There's another what appears to be a road closer to the campground as well, I posted on this previously. It's between 105 and the campground.

Yeah, would be much easier with a child backpack, but that would mean for certain this was a pre-planned crime, not a spontaneous one.

Yes and I have said several times it has been written this was grandpa's favorite camping spot so lots of people must have known he would be there and who he would be with.

Retirees talk to their buddies, family and just about anybody that they can get to listen.

I can't really see abduction unless it was somebody that walked into camp and those present saw such person, turned around and both them and DeOrr were gone.

Remember they aren't telling much of anything.

MOO

I'd say it's unlikely also. However a fully packed camping backpack usually weighs about 25-30lbs. Deorr weighs 28 lb. If one had a motive to take him, he would fit in a backpack.

Hunters pack big game out of the woods all the time.

http://www.gohunt.com/read/beginners-guide-to-backpack-hunting

Lots of times I see broken down men walking along the highway with huge backpacks on their backs. Carrying everything they own so I don't think a child would be a problem.

How many times to you see a pregnant mother lifting her toddler and carrying them around.

It could be done.

Lots of times I see broken down men walking along the highway with huge backpacks on their backs. Carrying everything they own so I don't think a child would be a problem.

How many times to you see a pregnant mother lifting her toddler and carrying them around.

It could be done.

Pregnant mothers don't lift their toddlers in their arms for a 10 mile walk. Short distances, sure.

KIDK Channel 3 Eyewitness News
1 hr ·
Coming up on Eyewitness News:
Why one man says he's unhappy about the way the search for DeOrr Kunz Jr. has been handled. That's tonight at 10.

https://www.facebook.com/kidktv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member