ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped for focus>

And, will she stick to that line she gave MG regarding JJ... "He's safe and happy"?
I think that line relates to LVD’s belief in zombies having taken over the children’s bodies, preventing their souls from moving on to their place in the Hereafter. Killing them allowed them to float off to eternal bliss, “safe and happy.”

I never in my life thought I would use such a bizarre belief system in a rational explanation for the irrational murder of children. How sick do you have to be to buy into that? Surely the jury will be exposed to that question at some point. Too bad for the Daybell love bugs that insanity isn’t an acceptable defense in Idaho, or so I understand.

I don't know if Kreshna's channel of self published videos is an allowed link here- but if it is could someone link the recent video about the LDS church and these crimes? In the meantime, check it out.

It brilliantly and beautifully discusses the LDS secret ritual of the second anointing. I hadn't really grasped that ritual yet because it was kind of dryly presented in places like Mormon stories- I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.

This particular video is not live. It is carefully researched, referenced, and produced so professionally my jaw was agape with shock- except during brief monuments of levity allowing a break for a chuckle. ("Celestial champagne Room") I couldn't peel my eyes or ears away.

Remember when Melanie G was discussing her hot head in a police interview?

Watch Kreshna's video and you will understand that- and this whole case- in a whole new way.

MOO- Rum

Thanks for the heads-up about Kresha's second anointing video. I listened to that AND a good deal of tonight's video, as well ;)

I think that line relates to LVD’s belief in zombies having taken over the children’s bodies, preventing their souls from moving on to their place in the Hereafter. Killing them allowed them to float off to eternal bliss, “safe and happy.”

I never in my life thought I would use such a bizarre belief system in a rational explanation for the irrational murder of children. How sick do you have to be to buy into that? Surely the jury will be exposed to that question at some point. Too bad for the Daybell love bugs that insanity isn’t an acceptable defense in Idaho, or so I understand.

That's what I understood by her use of that line, too. But, will she stick with that when trying to explain their physical deaths?

Will she say that she "okay'd" the plan/conspiracy for them to move-on? Will she say she participated in their moving on? etc, etc. My mind whirs with her possible answers.

That's what I understood by her use of that line, too. But, will she stick with that when trying to explain their physical deaths?

Will she say that she "okay'd" the plan/conspiracy for them to move-on? Will she say she participated in their moving on? etc, etc. My mind whirs with her possible answers.

I would wager she will say none of the above -- because I think she won't be testifying.

She's a loon, and no way it would be to her advantage to have her on the stand answering questions. Her attorneys need to find a path to tell her "version of the truth"(however weak it may be) through other witnesses and evidence.

I would wager she will say none of the above -- because I think she won't be testifying.

She's a loon, and no way it would be to her advantage to have her on the stand answering questions. Her attorneys need to find a path to tell her "version of the truth"(however weak it may be) through other witnesses and evidence.

If her legal team does manage to keep her off the stand... what will be their "reasoning" or explanations for the deaths. Will they say her religion interfered with her logic? Or will they just pound the table and paint LE's investigation and the prosecution's evidence as faulty? I'm dying for a look into the courtroom future :)

Surely zombies, the leader of the 144,000 and all the other unhinged crazy will be introduced at trial.
Idaho doesn't allow a formal insanity defense, but might her attorneys argue or introduce her time remanded to a mental institution as an argument that the jury should find her not guilty because she lost touch with reality? Perhaps her psychiatrist(s) will testify?
Really, what other defense is there?

Discussion of the 144k, second anointing, being "safe and happy," in some celestial world (and Tylee? Safe? Or happy?) being a translated being, which means never having cosmic consequences, etc., are all confessions. So I predict if the lawyers can help it, Lori won't be taking the stand and these concepts will not be brought up as evidence by the defense.

Like individual mental health, "sick" religious beliefs taught by the main LDS church and/or cult- offshoots will be brought up in defense if a conviction is handed down, as mitigating factors.

There is no way for the current defendants to say, "The Church of the First Born made me do it." If true and provable, it adds a culpable organization. It does not remove the defendants' actions furthering the crime, and wouldn't get them an acquittal.

MOO

Edited to add: The host of Morman stories claims that John Prior contacted him and asked him to be a witness in the trial. He claims he said no. But...what was Prior hoping to get there? Morman stories is not afraid to criticize the church and the spiritual and cultural damage it can do. And could be considered an expert on the church.

So was Prior looking for a witness to mitigate Chad's murderous actions? Does Prior want to say the church convinced Lori is a goddess with no consequences and she therefore did all the crime stuff with her brother and framed humble Chad, thinking she would sit with Jesus and all the gods and goddesses in the afterlife, anyway? What could Prior's intentions have been?

MOO

Last edited:
Edited to add: The host of Morman stories claims that John Prior contacted him and asked him to be a witness in the trial. He claims he said no. But...what was Prior hoping to get there? Morman stories is not afraid to criticize the church and the spiritual and cultural damage it can do. And could be considered an expert on the church.

So was Prior looking for a witness to mitigate Chad's murderous actions? Does Prior want to say the church convinced Lori is a goddess with no consequences and she therefore did all the crime stuff with her brother and framed humble Chad, thinking she would sit with Jesus and all the gods and goddesses in the afterlife, anyway? What could Prior's intentions have been?

MOO

RSBM

All very good questions and thoughts to ponder. I wonder if JP found someone else?

Discussion of the 144k, second anointing, being "safe and happy," in some celestial world (and Tylee? Safe? Or happy?) being a translated being, which means never having cosmic consequences, etc., are all confessions. So I predict if the lawyers can help it, Lori won't be taking the stand and these concepts will not be brought up as evidence by the defense.

Like individual mental health, "sick" religious beliefs taught by the main LDS church and/or cult- offshoots will be brought up in defense if a conviction is handed down, as mitigating factors.

There is no way for the current defendants to say, "The Church of the First Born made me do it." If true and provable, it adds a culpable organization. It does not remove the defendants' actions furthering the crime, and wouldn't get them an acquittal.

MOO
I agree with the above, although for Lori blaming Chad's brainwashing would be her best bet if there's direct evidence that she was involved in the murders. I wonder if she will claim she was afraid of Alex instead.

MOO
That's interesting. At Chad's preliminary hearing Prior was asking MG leading questions, trying to imply that Chad's beliefs were mainstream. Prior might have wanted the Mormon stories host to confirm on the stand that Church of the fistborn and multiple probations were part of the church doctrine/history. Maybe absence of a motive could be derived from it.

Lori Vallow motions to dismiss death penalty, citing reasons:
- media saturation
- discovery violations
- mental illness
- State’s lack of execution chemicals
“The govt. wanting to kill a mentally ill person is a troubling thought… we don’t kill witches anymore in America.”
Vallow’s triple murder trial is set for April 3. She’s accused of killing her two children JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan. She’s accused of conspiring with her husband Chad Daybell in the murder of his first wife Tammy.

I don't know if Kreshna's channel of self published videos is an allowed link here- but if it is could someone link the recent video about the LDS church and these crimes? In the meantime, check it out.

It brilliantly and beautifully discusses the LDS secret ritual of the second anointing. I hadn't really grasped that ritual yet because it was kind of dryly presented in places like Mormon stories- I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.

This particular video is not live. It is carefully researched, referenced, and produced so professionally my jaw was agape with shock- except during brief monuments of levity allowing a break for a chuckle. ("Celestial champagne Room") I couldn't peel my eyes or ears away.

Remember when Melanie G was discussing her hot head in a police interview?

Watch Kreshna's video and you will understand that- and this whole case- in a whole new way.

MOO- Rum
Rum.... where can you get the video... I found nothing under Kreshna.......

What!????

Audrey B. took the 5th before the grand jury?

This is in the motion to exclude late-disclosed evidence.

She's part of Lori's HI alibi for Tammy's murder.

Wow

MOO
AB's last name is misspelled in the motion. There she is cited as Lori's friend, but according to AB's friend Shawn L she was close to Chad as well. She appears to have taken an approach similar to Lori's niece. I suspect she was the woman who is seen on video visiting Lori at her home in Rexburg in November 2019.

Lori Vallow motions to dismiss death penalty, citing reasons:
- media saturation
- discovery violations
- mental illness
- State’s lack of execution chemicals
“The govt. wanting to kill a mentally ill person is a troubling thought… we don’t kill witches anymore in America.”
Vallow’s triple murder trial is set for April 3. She’s accused of killing her two children JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan. She’s accused of conspiring with her husband Chad Daybell in the murder of his first wife Tammy.

Did he call Lori a witch?

AB's last name is misspelled in the motion. There she is cited as Lori's friend, but according to AB's friend Shawn L she was close to Chad as well. She appears to have taken an approach similar to Lori's niece. I suspect she was the woman who is seen on video visiting Lori at her home in Rexburg in November 2019.
Just to clarify, both AB and MBP have pleaded the 5th? I didn't know that info but haven't read the grand jury info. How does that work then? If so, how can they provide an alibi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member