ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure wish this trial was broadcast by video. What a disservice and travesty to everyone affected, including the general public, who can't attend.

Thanks to Nate, Justin, and everyone else who is reporting on it! Would love to be there to show my support for all the victims and family members.

Sorry if I seemed snippy... I only objected, because as indicolite chimes in above, the sole reason why I bring it up in the first place, is because LORI told (aka "tried to alibi herself") to CHARLES, via the statement "I am spending ___ hours a day at the temple"... which Charles in turn admitted (aside - as do I!) that he is a heathen who doesn't know enough about LDS to determine if that is plausible... which in turn begs the question:

if Lori indeed isn't doing that, then what in fact is she doing? AFAIK we have no idea, and nobody else has ever hinted anything otherwise... only perhaps "spending hours a day dancing in her mirrored studio"; but again, if and assuming that Charles was WFH during this same time frame and he was the one asking the questions; then clearly Lori wasn't doing that... and Chad wasn't anywhere near town/AZ to the point where she could have been literally spending time with him... then where is she for the whole day, if not at the temple?

If she's at the temple all day, what is she doing if not "simply dwelling in quiet contemplation, aka obsession about her fantasy world"?

Can she kaffeeklatsch instead? ...

Do LDS women meet there just as a social center/daycare?
I wonder that too. No, according to the L mom.

When Alex was setting the WIFI password he said to her there's too many kids. Lori said, "Funny". Lori went to AZ to visit Melani Pawlowski. Zulema came over and Lori led a casting on Tammy and the same day Tammy came home from work and was shot at (Alec)

Tammy heard a couple of pops and that man ran off. A call was overheard on Oct 9 with Lori and someone else. Lori said "He can't do anything right" That night Lori and Chad talked.

Lori went from Arizona to Missouri with Melani Pawlowski. They met up with Audrey, In MO Lori did another casting on Tammy to cast the evil spirit "Viola" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue