ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading through much of this (thanks, @Emi !) I find myself in need of a 'hurl' emoji.
Using religion as a way to excuse L and C's actions.
Revolting.
I've watched some crime shows and listened to podcasts about the murders of Joshua, Tylee, Charles and Tammy (I do believe the latter were murdered !).
So, divorce is wrong -- but taking innocent life is A-ok with their faith ?
I think not.
Imo.

I wonder why was Lori's father considered dark? Lori told MG that he was part of the group (with Kay and Adam) that was after her. I thought her was always protective of Lori, especially during her divorce from Colby's father.

I am thoroughly sickened by what I think I just read.

Chad took JJ upstairs when he was upset and he came back down with JJ's neck red? And Chad said he scratched himself?

That makes me think there were scratches - of JJ trying to pry Chad's throttling hands off of JJ.

I can't - I don't- I can't process this. And I only "know" JJ through the media. All of the words I can not find are for his loved ones still living. And for the loved ones of his co- homicide victims who must be horrified about this and what might be coming about JJ and other victims.

MOO
all the various tweets say 'his neck' which isn't clear whether it refers to Chad's neck or JJ's neck.

I've found one tweet which clarifies

Hidden True Crime
@HiddenTrueCrime
·
1h

When JJ would act out, it was Chad that took JJ upstairs and Chad would be upstairs with JJ. When Chad came back downstairs once his neckwas red, and when they asked Chad why is neck was red, it was because JJ scratched Chad

I've follow this case for four years, and Lori still shocks the heck out of me. Lots of commonalities between Lori and Leticia Stauch, also on trial for murdering her own child.

MG says that on Sept 22/23 she called Lori and Chad at night to ask for a blessing. Was Chad spending the night at Lori's? Tammy was still alive.

ETA: If he did spend the night, there's a chance he was physically involved in JJ's murder.

Last edited:
all the various tweets say 'his neck' which isn't clear whether it refers to Chad's neck or JJ's neck.

I've found one tweet which clarifies

Hidden True Crime
@HiddenTrueCrime
·
1h

When JJ would act out, it was Chad that took JJ upstairs and Chad would be upstairs with JJ. When Chad came back downstairs once his neckwas red, and when they asked Chad why is neck was red, it was because JJ scratched Chad

That is how i read it to be.

I wonder why was Lori's father considered dark? Lori told MG that he was part of the group (with Kay and Adam) that was after her. I thought her was always protective of Lori, especially during her divorce from Colby's father.

Same curiosity. We often wondered about the Dad, when we were discussing her Mom and Summer in their interviews. I think we knew Mom and Dad had moved back to St. Georges Utah from Arizona......... but we could not determine what his stand was at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper