ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha the lady who tried to take my seat just had her phone go off. It has been confiscated. Melanie is back on the stand. Defense counsel Thomas keeps using LDS terms fluently, I'm guessing he is or was a member.

Yes, the defense Is LDS. The organization knows how this trial could reflect badly on them. The Mormon church does NOT like any negative press and it has the means and power to control the narrative. Idaho is second only to Utah in the political, educational and business influence this organization has on a state. It is a VERY secretive organization and this trial may bring to light issues that they don't want revealed.

I’m still haunted by Det. Hermosillo’s testimony yesterday about JJ’s autopsy, all of it horrifying. But one thing bothers me that no one to my knowledge has mentioned. If the boy’s arms showed bruising, as Hermosillo mentioned, I think that means the poor little boy was alive when he was bound with duct tape, possibly struggling. Does anyone here have the knowledge I lack to clarify this?
It's awful, but why else use the duct tape at all? :(

I've been trying to force myself to think good thoughts during the trial today.

I currently have "Good Vibrations" (Beach Boys) stuck in my head.
. . . and I have "Third Rate Romance" coursing through my brain: "Talk was small, when they talked at all -- they both knew what they wanted . . .." (Third Rate Romance - Low Rent Rendezvous by Sammy Kershaw)

I wish someone in the courtroom could just tweet juror reactions along the way. I really appreciate it when the reporters add those tidbits (I know it can't be easy to listen, watch and tweet simultaneously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn