ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also did not bind or burn Charles & Tammy within 2 minutes after their deaths, nor did Zulema bind or burn Alex @ the time of his death. So the zombies don't enter bodies during actual deaths but only "spiritual deaths" that Chad & Lori claim to have happened & everyone just have to "believe and have faith" these people experienced a spiritual death which require all this fasting and casting but real death doesn't need all the castings, bindings, burnings, spells, special powers, prayers, and spiritual visitations?
I know, it makes my head explode trying to understand their reasoning.o_O

Going back through @Niner 's excellent tweet summaries, here's what we've seen so far:

DAY 1 - MON APR 10
- LESLIE BLAKE: Opening statements for State - "The defendant used money, power, and sex to get what she wanted. It didn't matter what it was." [summary]
- JAMES ARCHIBALD: Opening statements for Defense - ""The evidence will show Lori was a kind and loving mother." [summary]
- KAY WOODCOCK (grandmother of JJ): Witness for State - CV's life insurance (Feb 2019) [summary1], JJ's disappearance (Aug 2019) [summary2], wedding items on CV's Amazon account (Oct 2019) [summary3]
- BRANDON BORDEAUX (ex-husband of LVD's niece): Witness for State - attempted shooting from Jeep (Oct 2019) [summary]

DAY 2 - TUE APR 11
- RAY HERMOSILLO (Rexford PD): Witness for State - Jeep surveillance, welfare check & search warrants (Nov 2019) [summary1], discovery of bodies (Jun 2020) [summary2, summary3, summary4, summary5] - continued into Day 3

DAY 3 - WEDN APR 12
- JARED WILLMORE (Madison Co. Sheriff):
Witness for State - CD & LVD prison phone call on day bodies were discovered (Jun 2020) [summary]
- JOE POWELL (Fremont Co. Sheriff): Witness for State - surveillance on CD & LVD (Nov 2019), exhumation of TD's body (Dec 2019) [summary]

DAY 4 - THUR APR 13
- MELANIE GIBB (friend of LVD):
Witness for State - CD & LVD's initial meeting (Dec 2018), CD & LVD's shared beliefs & affair [summary1], CD & LVD's phone call with MG (Dec 2019) [summary2], MG & DW's visit to LVD's on last day JJ was seen (Sep 2019) [summary3, summary4]
- NATHAN DUNCAN (Chandler PD): Witness for State - shooting of CV (Jul 2019), CD's call to mortuary (Jul 2019), CD's blessing to AC (Jun 2019) [summary1], "CV"'s email to CD & CV's emails to TD (Jun 2019), texts from CV to LVD (Jul 2019), texts between CD & LVD about CV's insurance (Jul 2019); AC's "2manykids" text to LVD (Sep 2019) [summary2] - continued into Day 5

DAY 5 - FRI APR 14
- ZULEMA PASTENES (friend of LVD & wife of AC): Witness for State - CD & LVD's initial meeting (Dec 2018), CD & LVD's shared beliefs & affair [summary1]; "Idiot can't do anything right by himself" on night TD was shot at (Oct 2019); "I think I'm being their fall guy" (Dec 2019) [summary2, summary3] - continued into Day 6

DAY 6 - TUES APR 18
- COLBY RYAN (son of LVD):
Witness for State - financial issues [summary1]; prison phone call between CR & LVD (Jul? 2020) [summary2]
- MIKE SAARI (Social Security Administration): Witness for State - social security payments
- CHUCK KUNSAITIS (Rexburg PD): Witness for State - bank statements [summary1], prescriptions, flights - continued on Day 7

DAY 7 - WED APR 19
- MIKE DOUGLASS (FBI): Witness for State - timelines of financials

Last edited:
CROSS-EXAMINATIONS SO FAR:
Kay W
- Defense asked why she wanted LVD to raise JJ in the first place*
Brandon B - Defense tried to raise doubt about why MP was divorcing him, whether he'd really seen what he thought he saw with the Jeep
Ray H - Defense asked whose weapons were in garage***; pointed out that LVD was in HI when TD was killed***
Joe P - Defense pointed out that he couldn't hear what CD & LVD were discussing; pointed out that LVD was in HI when TD was killed***
Melanie G - Defense wants entire testimony struck; asks about LVD's church participation, things she did for JJ*; asks about religious beliefs**
Zulema P - Defense asks about religious beliefs**
Colby R - Defense asks about church participation, things LVD did for her kids*

* "But she's a great mom" defense
** "But CD brainwashed them!" defense
*** "But CD and/or AC were acting on their own!" defense

Last edited:
So much information yesterday, there is so much to this case and we are getting so much each day. I am trying to view this from a few perspectives, and often hear that LVD was basically under a spell by CD, my question, do they have any communication right now? I thought not, for several months they have been separate , and her under psych care, so, would he (if he ever did) have that much power over her now? I mean I don't think she is gonna wake up and say oh my god this really happened, I think she is culpable of a lot of things. but curious ... Just my random scattered, messed up thoughts.

So much testimony about medication searches. Sounds like Lori wasn’t giving JJ his prescribed medications … but I am also questioning if any drugs were found in his system. I keep going back to when Alex went to Mexico.

Not sure Lori's team has much of a defense for her. Very few witnesses for the defense, very few questions for the other witnesses. The only thing I can see as any defense: 1) she was not there when people died. 2) She changed after meeting Chad. 3) Her religious beliefs changed over time. Is she just going to blame Chad & Alex for brainwashing her?

We do get to follow the money.
I am hoping there are some digital tracking of conversations between c and l regarding HOW Chad could arrange to get the insurance money for Tammy.

Evil = both of them.
Money fraud = Lori.

So much testimony about medication searches. Sounds like Lori wasn’t giving JJ his prescribed medications … but I am also questioning if any drugs were found in his system. I keep going back to when Alex went to Mexico.

My first thought about the medication search is the same. She took JJ of medications to the severe detriment of his health. She was turning him into a zombie through a slow painful death..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper