ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lori is not wearing leg shackles today. She was able to walk out of the courtroom with a bailiff for the break."

Good. This is just my opinion, bet there is no need to keep Lori Vallow Daybell shackled in court. I would guess she there is a zero chance of her attempting to flee from the courthouse.

I don't like to see anyone shackled, unless they are young, fast, and strong men, proven to be dangerous. and capable of overpowering the bailiffs. Lori Vallow Daybell is none of those, in my opinion.

Interesting new line of questioning the defense is using for Colby -- establishing that LVD brought him up in the LDS church, taught him about God/Jesus, "protected" him from his stepdad,etc etc. So basically trying to show the jury that LVD was such a great mom and would have only done what she thought was best for her dear, sweet children whom she loved so much?

The audio is going to be played.

Colby - Hello?
Lori - Hi Colbs - can you hear me ?
Colby- You think you can hide from me? Because you murdered my siblings
Lori- I didn't I am sorry you feel that way
Colby - You didn't? I am sorry you feel that way. I have prayed for you and my siblings who you swore were ok

Colby- You didn't do anything right? i have prayed for you in my worst moments I prayer for my siblings who you swore was ok. I thought I could trust you. I thought you were a completely different person.
Lori- You can't make judgements when you weren't there and don't know what happened
Colby-You shoved BS down my throat for a long time. I can't tell you how it kills me to watch you sit and take the victims's route. You tell me Chad came in your life and all of a sudden everything changes.

Colby-I have pushed past everything to try and help you. You lied to me more times than I can count about this. To know they're gone and you knew and my phone being texted by my little sister who wasn't even alive. My brother was the sweetest kid and you say this is God's will for them to be dead. Tell me Jesus is on your side.

Colby- Please
Lori- I can tell you that
Colby- Say it to me. Say his name. I have prayed for you and tried to forgive you and Chad and Alex and i was deceived and broken by my own mother. What are you doing?

Colby- I prayed you tell me Father
Lori- They think they know what happened. They think they know who's responsible. You weren't there
Colby- Right I wasn't there. I was kept in the dark and there are 2 kids murdered Lori- One day you will know what happened.
Colby-He will convict people who used his name in blasphemy.
Lori- SHE LAUGHS OUT LOUD. Nice to talk to you Colbs. One day you will see and understand. I don't have anything else to say. You weren't there, Summer, the police, the FBI wasn't there.

more at link…

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance of LDS but are portals a big thing in that faith?

No. Not mainstream LDS. Mostly, people go to church, kids go to Sunday school, primary "kid church", focused on being kind, believing in Christ, learning about his life, stories in the New and Old testament (King James version), and stories in Book of Mormon.

Adults attend Sunday school, with more in depth interpretation of LDS books, Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price. Women also attend Relief Society meetings, focus on home arts, marriage, faith. Men attend priesthood meetings. Young men also attend Boy Scouts, which is huge in LDS faith.

Pretty normal. People like CD pick up on outlying, outdated LDS items to focus on....they are usually sidelined in church, not chosen for any leadership roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24