ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerpoint presentations, just admitted into evidence over the objections of the defense titled "Seven Archangels" and "Presiding Council of Archangels."

IMO, I can not understand why these two exhibits are germane to this murder case. Seems the prosecution is spending way too much time on the kooky beliefs of Chad and Lori's little cult. And why is this even relevant? We've already heard about how Charles, Tammy, JJ and Tylee were supposedly taken over by dark spirits, and how they could only be freed by killing their physical bodies. Can we please move on to how and when they were murdered please? My opinion only.
I think it’s important to couple these things they said about zombies & portals with their searches online for which way the wind would be blowing. The day Chad was going to build that fire. You know the day after Tylee was last seen.The day he talked about the raccoon to Tammy. The day he burned Tylee.
It shows they were using this ruse to ultimately achieve independence to lust & run the roads with dead people’s money.
IOW, they can’t have it both ways.
They were running a parallel game.
Planning murders, burner phones, storage unit..while talking about zombies,doom,gloom & goddesses.
I love this timeline and digital exposure! Methodical, steady on, factual, purposeful.
Great job IMO.

8:49 AM - Alex's phone showing he is at his apartment
9:15 - Alex phone showing just south of Chad's house. The margin of error is between 3-8 meters
Snipped for focus

Is anyone clear whether this was the Alex's apartment that Lori actually lived in? That would be DEVASTATING.

Wow, Court TV just had a segment on about Lori/Chad psychology. Everything I was wondering about a few days ago, i.e., why would Lori leave CV who provided for her so well and attach herself to CD the mumbling bumbling oaf with no money???
Makes one wonder what Lori and Chad had in mind concerning their long-range financial future. Tammy’s life insurance would not last long.

I think it’s important to couple these things they said about zombies & portals with their searches online for which way the wind would be blowing. The day Chad was going to build that fire. You know the day after Tylee was last seen.The day he talked about the raccoon to Tammy. The day he burned Tylee.
It shows they were using this ruse to ultimately achieve independence to lust & run the roads with dead people’s money.
IOW, they can’t have it both ways.
They were running a parallel game.
Planning murders, burner phones, storage unit..while talking about zombies,doom,gloom & goddesses.
I love this timeline and digital exposure! Methodical, steady on, factual, purposeful.
Great job IMO.
Chad was researching wind direction the previous day when Tylee was still alive. This makes the theory that Lori lost control and killed her less likely.

What was Douglass’s evidence for this policy? All I think we know is she claimed to LE that her brother was trying to kill her for her $2 million life insurance. I need more facts.
I'm sure LE didn't simply take Lori's word for it. If there wasn't hard evidence they would not have brought it up in court. The defense would have reviewed the evidence.

Chad was researching wind direction the previous day when Tylee was still alive. This makes the theory that Lori lost control and killed her less likely.
Also, 'lost control', IMO, tends to mean a violent death. Violent deaths are often bloody. Has there been any talk of a secondary scene with potential blood evidence?

I know we don't have a definitive cause of death for Tylee, but I don't like how much talk of pills there is at times in the messages amongst the major players. I do wonder if she was poisoned and/or smothered, then her body driven to the property for disposal. But neither poisoning or smothering happens in a flash of rage. You have to really be determined to kill somebody with either method. It's not like a sudden blow or a struggle. You have to put the pills in their drink and make sure it's enough, or kneel on their chest and hold the pillow hard over their face for three to five minutes. Tylee wasn't a little kid, she was an older teen with size and physical strength close to what she would have had as an adult in a few years. She would have taken premeditation and effort to kill.

And the fact that they were checking wind conditions the day before says this was planned very carefully. Burning a body doesn't smell like burning wood or even like barbeque, as you might think. It's pungent and meaty and somehow repulsive to a human nose. That he was checking the wind tells me he didn't want to have to deal with neighbours investigating the cause.

Very much my opinion only.

Ned Schneider was the name Lori used for the 'dark spirit' that 'possessed' Charles at one time. Why the obituary search, I'm not sure.
Chad first found a real person who died and then claimed that that person's spirit possessed Charles' body. If anyone tried to check Chad's claims they would find Ned Schneider he described existed.

Also, 'lost control', IMO, tends to mean a violent death. Violent deaths are often bloody. Has there been any talk of a secondary scene with potential blood evidence?
SBM. Nothing so far, IIRC. We could speculate where the dismemberment likely took place, e.g. in Alex's apartment/garage or in Chad's shed. Tylee's DNA was found on Chad's shovel and pick axe, but that was likely from the burial.

Chad actually did research that is why I wonder to this day if he is laughing inside since he knows he made it all up
When he listed a person's past lives he sometimes gave details such as names and when/where they lived. I suppose he could have done more googling or trawling through genealogy databases to come up with those.

SBM. Nothing so far, IIRC. We could speculate where the dismemberment likely took place, e.g. in Alex's apartment/garage or in Chad's shed. Tylee's DNA was found on Chad's shovel and pick axe, but that was likely from the burial.

What has been the speculation here on why JJ’s mouth was duct taped?

What has been the speculation here on why JJ’s mouth was duct taped?
I just assumed it was one or all of three things. To make it easier to smother him. To keep him from screaming when they were killing him. To keep his body fluids in his body when transporting him. (Gastric fluids can rise after death. They didn't have to worry about his bowel or bladder because, if I recall correctly, he wore pull-ups.)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member