ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruises on the upper arms could mean that he was held down.
If JJ was held down while being suffocated, another person would have had to manage the head wrap?

If JJ was held down until his arms could be duct-taped, another person had to be doing the duct-taping?

I think one perp doesn't have enough hands to make what looks like JJ's death process possible.

If there were any "demons"... it seems they were inhabiting the murderers.
I still can't get my head around it. If it was Alex who did most of the destruction, how could he stomach it?. They had got on well for years? Did Alex get some drugs to summon up the courage?

But..... because Lori had started claiming Tylee was a zombie from around spring, how could Alex pose next to her smiling in that photo at Yellowstone? ( or is he grinning knowingly? I posted photo on the previous page)

Nobody wants to believe a mother could kill her child.

But, at best, JJ was awakened from sleep and a warm bed that was IN Lori Vallow's room to be intentionally killed in a cruel and sadistic manner so Lori could run off to wed in Hawaii - unencumbered with JJ's social security money to spend ONLY on herself and her new husband.

Whether or not, Lori hands-on participated, in my opinion, there is NO acceptable justification or rationalization for Lori even allowing this to happen.

My own opinion.
Shades of Casey Anthony. She killed her daughter Caylee in the same manner- asphyxiation by duct tape, but she wasn't convicted.

JJ had alcohol in his system. This suggests to me the GBH was administered, because alcohol greatly enhances its effect. Per the DEA drug sheet ^^^. We know this combination from the "date-rape drug scenario", yes?

From the presence of alcohol, I conclude the GBH was administered, and not natural. It would be like the proposition, "If B, then A", with A+B being the drug cocktail.

Tylee suffered a brutal death. Otherwise there would have been no need to burn the body and cover the causes. I believe she was beaten or shot.
I can’t even imagine the horror in JJ’s eyes knowing his own mother and/or uncle was smothering him and taking his life away. How he must have wanted to fight to remove the tape from his mouth so he could breathe. I wish Rob Woods would drive this home for the jurors. But my opinion is that he’s too soft.

I think Lori did this alone. IMO mouth first then head (scratches on neck trying to get bag off) and lastly hands and feet. I don’t think Alex had the stomach for this
How is JJ not trying to pull the bag off before his hands are duct-taped? You'd need someone to handle the head, and another person to handle the hands IMO.

It takes a unique kind of person who can be a coroner and forensic pathologist. I'm glad that some people can stomach it. But I certainly couldn't. The old Quincy M.E. show made it sound like a cool career...but what they must deal with is on another level.
Amazing that we stand on the shoulders of Dr. Quincy, in a 50-year-old TV show. and find his info relevant and memorable.

I just pray with all my heart Tylee was dead before they used instruments on her.
Lori doesn’t deserve her princess status where she can live in prison in general population. Can you imagine how many more women would be under her influence?

Judge Boyce really messed up by taking DP off the table. And what the heck are Chads family going to testify to? They shouldn’t be witnesses at all. Ugh.

is it possible that Restraints were used on JJ on a regular basis?
You know who would probably know the answer to that? Tylee. Let's ask her.
Oh, nevermind, she's not available!!

I wonder what Tylee knew. Because she was going to 'age out' of her SS payments, I believe she was murdered because of what she knew and what she could say. I bet she said a few things to her mother once Chad appeared on the scene.

We’ve all bought into the story of Alex being the hit man for Lori because he killed Charles Vallow and tried to kill Joe Ryan and Brandon Boudreaux.
But what if all three took part in the murders of JJ and Tylee? What if Lori thought Alex might botch that up also? What if it was just. Lori and Chad?
And what if Lori and Alex were there when Tammy was murdered? We may never know. But Lori and Chad deserve the SAME punishment. Let’s face it. Chad enjoyed his wicked teachings. I think he was obsessed with death. And Lori is evil and obsessed with money.

In the end, if they had gotten away with everything, one of them would have been dead by now so the survivor could move onto the next victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper