ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it sounds to me like a two person job. Just using duct tape on a roll is hard enough for one person to manage I think.
Good point re duct tape - yes very tricky, especially as per description below

So, if he wasn't sedated, likely to be two persons.
( Although I had always assumed he'd been drugged because their circle had said that she'd drugged Charles before & just went back to check what LV pal Christina Attwood said about sedatives used on JJ. TBH I also thought they'd try to test for a pattern of drugging by hair follicles. )

At 19.10 minutes

Yes, it sounds to me like a two person job. Just using duct tape on a roll is hard enough for one person to manage I think.
Let's not forget that MG and DW were in the apartment at the time. Noises like tearing duct tape would likely be heard so that would be a HUGE risk. I have no opinion about whether it was 1 or 2 people, Alex or Lori or both. But it just seems very hard to believe that anyone would try to kill the kid with other people in the house. Obviously they did though. That's why I would love to hear the nature of DW's nightmare.

Thomas is an ignorant fool. Unless it becomes grounds for an appeal down the road, I don’t have a problem with that.
TBH, before the lunch break I had been wondering how the ME could deduce it was a bag ( rather than eg a pillow to suffocate and then a bag put on him later)
On the joke about the movies, I agree with you.

Let's not forget that MG and DW were in the apartment at the time. Noises like tearing duct tape would likely be heard so that would be a HUGE risk. I have no opinion about whether it was 1 or 2 people, Alex or Lori or both. But it just seems very hard to believe that anyone would try to kill the kid with other people in the house. Obviously they did though. That's why I would love to hear the nature of DW's nightmare.

Agreed, so what if this part is happening in Alex's apartment in the early hours, with Lori? ( IDK if her bedroom door can be locked from the outside & I don't have the CAST guy's timeline for Alex's phone location at hand for this night. Mel G tries the door or knocks as well as texts. No response. )

Last edited:
TBH, before the lunch break I had been wondering how the ME could deduce it was a bag ( rather than eg a pillow to suffocate and then a bag put on him later)
On the joke about the movies, I agree with you.
What would be the point of putting a plastic bag over an already dead little boy's head?

The bag was tight and JJ struggled.
moo

It takes a unique kind of person who can be a coroner and forensic pathologist. I'm glad that some people can stomach it. But I certainly couldn't. The old Quincy M.E. show made it sound like a cool career...but what they must deal with is on another level.

What would be the point of putting a plastic bag over an already dead little boy's head?

moo
IDK, initially, before we got any autopsy results I'd not eliminated the possibility that JJ's manner of disposal was ritualistic ( the binding and burning descriptions that Zulema testified to, a few days ago)
+ because they had claimed that JJ would be reincarnated as Colby's son in the future, I also thought the wrapping and whiteness of the bag could be symbolic.

( + this ME only does around 20 homicide autopsies a year)

moo
Oh, Mr. Thomas, that plastic bag was just for decorative effect!

Does it really matter whether the bag was placed over JJ's head prior to or after his death? The point is: he was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow