ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next image shows Tylee's heart, right in the middle of the picture, and on both sides of the heart are her right and left lung. They were still attached to each other.
Warren describes the next photo which shows a close-up of Tylee's charred heart."There is decomposition and it's falling apart." Tylee's lungs were significantly shrunken and were like a "hard sponge."
—————

❤️I can’t even …
How can Lori go on breathing after this?
I do think she should be forced to look!

JM disgust & opinion

Last edited:
The next image shows Tylee's heart, right in the middle of the picture, and on both sides of the heart are her right and left lung. They were still attached to each other.
Warren describes the next photo which shows a close-up of Tylee's charred heart."There is decomposition and it's falling apart." Tylee's lungs were significantly shrunken and were like a "hard sponge."
—————

I can’t even …
How can Lori even go on breathing after this? I do think she should be forced to look!

JM disgust & opinion
Her callous attitude got us here in the first place. She's only crying for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper