ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google was no help so I tried Urban Dictionary. There are a couple of entries on there that it could refer to. Most are on the vulgar side so I will not repeat them here but one in particular stood out. A quint is a slang term for a very funny person. Not sure what the C. P. would refer to.

One of the characters in Jaws was named Quint.
I assumed Quint was a pirate or a Moby Dick kind of thing. IMO despite our various interpretations, we're all coming up with a similar "constellation": something not normal, shaded, fictional, out there, darkish, off... The C.P. thing to me, just adds to the vaguely Victorian name. Using two initials (or just one) for forenames in addresses is an English thing (viz C.S. Lewis and P.G. Wodehouse), but in the US, it sounds "old-fashioned".

The sounds of the syllables in C.P.Quint evoke "literary": they go interestingly together.

IMO C.P. Quint is not a person, but named for effect. That being said, I know people whose names sound like they came out of Dickens, but, yep, their parents named them that way.

Google was no help so I tried Urban Dictionary. There are a couple of entries on there that it could refer to. Most are on the vulgar side so I will not repeat them here but one in particular stood out. A quint is a slang term for a very funny person. Not sure what the C. P. would refer to.

One of the characters in Jaws was named Quint.
Was Alex a gambler?

I kinda like #2:

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 1.44.31 PM.png

Why Alex? Don’t you think Lori killed JJ?
Just speculation … it had to have taken two people to do this to JJ. They stuck a piece of duct tape over his mouth to stop any screaming as they duct taped his arms and legs, then placing the bag over his head duct taping it in place … watching this poor child suffer the whole time until his last breath.

JMO, it was Lori and Alex

Last edited:
Just speculation … it had to have taken two people to do this to JJ. They stuck a piece of duct tape over his mouth to stop any screaming as they duct taped his arms and legs, then placing the bag over his head duct taping it in place … watching this poor child suffer the whole time until his last breath.

JMO, it was Lori and Alex
Why Alex? Don’t you think Lori killed JJ?
Nobody wants to believe a mother could kill her child.

But, at best, JJ was awakened from sleep and a warm bed that was IN Lori Vallow's room to be intentionally killed in a cruel and sadistic manner so Lori could run off to wed in Hawaii - unencumbered with JJ's social security money to spend ONLY on herself and her new husband.

Whether or not, Lori hands-on participated, in my opinion, there is NO acceptable justification or rationalization for Lori even allowing this to happen.

My own opinion.

I assumed Quint was a pirate or a Moby Dick kind of thing. IMO despite our various interpretations, we're all coming up with a similar "constellation": something not normal, shaded, fictional, out there, darkish, off... The C.P. thing to me, just adds to the vaguely Victorian name. Using two initials (or just one) for forenames in addresses is an English thing (viz C.S. Lewis and P.G. Wodehouse), but in the US, it sounds "old-fashioned".

The sounds of the syllables in C.P.Quint evoke "literary": they go interestingly together.

IMO C.P. Quint is not a person, but named for effect. That being said, I know people whose names sound like they came out of Dickens, but, yep, their parents named them that way.
CP Quint is a character in Alex’s favorite movie, “Jaws.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member