ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you bruise after death or only when you are alive. Poor little boy. My heart breaks for him
I remember seeing a Dr Quincy episode years ago that said dead men don’t bleed and blood flow is required to cause a bruise - the way we typically think of a bruise. The appearance of a bruise may show up after death but the injury that causes the bruise has to be while the blood flows. Now Dr Quincy might not have been totally accurate but I think I recall reading something along these same lines in recent years from another trial.

Now that we know what happened to little JJ, and we know their twisted logic of binding or burning the “demon” within 2 minutes of death…. I’m horrified to think of what happened to Tylee. Because I now suspect she was murdered in Chad’s yard (or shed) and quickly burned within two minutes. We knew it was bad, but this is all truly horrific.
I am remembering Chad's text to Tammy about him shooting a "raccoon".

I’m not sure I could handle this if I was on the jury. I think I would get physically sick from seeing the photos they are describing. I have mixed feelings about subjecting the jury to these photos as it seems to me that a description of what the ME found would be enough. I feel so bad for this jury having to see all this.

Lori is chatting with her attorneys. She doesn't seem too concerned as she's smiling and actively engaged in conversation.

The sociopath Lori Vallow Daybell is guaranteeing her conviction by this jury. They can see her chatting and smiling while the Coroner is testifying about JJ dying with a plastic bag over his head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue