ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the evidence released so far, in your own opinion, what are the chances of Lori getting convicted of the 3 murders?
So far, she might slide on Tammy's conspiracy. They are not finished yet, so I might change my mind. 50:50

Smaller chance: She might slide on Murder 1 for Tylee. 65% conviction chance IMO.

Smaller still: She might slide on Murder 1 for JJ. 85% for conviction IMO. The hair might mean a lot. That JJ was in her room and the strange stuff about whatever M and D were reporting make his case seem stronger to me.

99% chance of conviction on everything else. Conspiring 2 murders and the grand theft charges.

MOO- subject to change as the trial continues. Everyday there is a bombshell!

What is the likelihood that Tylee was murdered in Lori's apartment (during Alex's only night visit) and JJ in Alex's? IMO Lori was not only present but took part in both acts.
I have always believed Lori was there for every murder, including Tammy somehow.
Look at the text exchanges with Charles’ sons after he was killed. She is cold and calculating. I also think killings gave her a thrill. Look at how she sits through the autopsies with no emotion but smiles and chats with her attorneys.

What is the likelihood that Tylee was murdered in Lori's apartment (during Alex's only night visit) and JJ in Alex's? IMO Lori was not only present but took part in both acts.
I think the likelihood is high. Alex was at Lori's in the wee hours of the morning [September 9th] for a lengthy amount of time. They had to either be killing Tylee or plotting how Alex and Chad were going to do it the next morning.

My opinion.

Lori read a books by other apostate authors before starting Chads. Like Julie Rowe. Michael Stroud.

And she apparently loved Twilight.

MOO

I thought the "Visions of Glory" was something she read early on (pre-CD) which also influenced her beliefs. Also, a copy was found in the rental vehicle in HI.

I am feeling much better than I was say last week, at least on conspiracy.

Yep. Lori's many texts and emails are beginning to show an explicit, ongoing conspiracy in which people are to be gotten rid of, that was in place and pursued over many months and in which those people then were made dead. Lori's own words are showing knowledge of and participation in that conspiracy.

Once she is proven to be part of the conspiracy, then who did what murderous acts (and whether she got her own hands dirty or not) is no longer an excuse. What any of them did, as part of that conspiracy, is on all of them.

The noose is now around her neck, and tightening.

Last edited:
Do we know if Chad was even in contact with Tylee that Sunday they were in Yellowstone. Per his google search he was planning a suspicious bonfire when they were still at Yellowstone.
I never expected Tylee to like Chad. Reportedly she didn't like MG either.
We can only make an inference from the alibi lodged by Lori. We know that MG and D were at Loris the night JJ died but were not there (as far as we know) on the night Tylee died, therefore, Chad must have been if that element of her alibi is true.

Before the text messages were presented to the courtroom, Hart said he reviewed several communications between the Daybells that he felt were relevant to Tylee and JJ’s deaths. When asked by the prosecution how it was relevant, Hart responded that the Daybells “discussed their deaths.” Those text messages weren’t admitted Friday, but Hart is expected to continue testifying Monday.

When the prosecution asked Hart whether he found any evidence of remorse in Vallow Daybell’s texts regarding the death of Charles Vallow, Hart said, “None.”

The defense pointed out during Hart’s testimony that Hart wasn’t showing the entire text exchange. But Hart responded, when questioned by the defense, that there were simply too many texts so he chose messages he felt were relevant.

On July 13, 2019, Chad Daybell texted Vallow Daybell that he said he believed Tammy Daybell would be dead by July 23, 2019, and that he could be with Vallow Daybell after he dealt with all the “hoopla.” Several people said Chad Daybell had told them he had a vision Tammy Daybell would die before she turned 50, according to Hart’s testimony. Tammy was 49 years old when she was killed.

“I need so badly to just gently kiss you … for hours,” Chad Daybell texted Vallow Daybell in another string of text messages before Tammy’s death. “It would likely lead to other activities.”

“Likely or luckily?” Vallow Daybell texted back.

“It would LUCKILY lead to nakedness,” Chad Daybell responded.

Hart also said that Chad Daybell characterized Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow and the children as “obstacles.” Court adjourned for the weekend at 11:55 a.m.

Last edited:
I agree. 100% guilty of all charges.

Lori's lawyers have their hands tied behind their backs because she won't let them use a mental health defense.

My opinion.
And I think that is because it would make no difference to her culpability. At the time the murders were committed she knew what they had done was wrong.

Before the text messages were presented to the courtroom, Hart said he reviewed several communications between the Daybells that he felt were relevant to Tylee and JJ’s deaths. When asked by the prosecution how it was relevant, Hart responded that the Daybells “discussed their deaths.” Those text messages weren’t admitted Friday, but Hart is expected to continue testifying Monday.

When the prosecution asked Hart whether he found any evidence of remorse in Vallow Daybell’s texts regarding the death of Charles Vallow, Hart said, “None.”

The defense pointed out during Hart’s testimony that Hart wasn’t showing the entire text exchange. But Hart responded, when questioned by the defense, that there were simply too many texts so he chose messages he felt were relevant.

On July 13, 2019, Chad Daybell texted Vallow Daybell that he said he believed Tammy Daybell would be dead by July 23, 2019, and that he could be with Vallow Daybell after he dealt with all the “hoopla.” Several people said Chad Daybell had told them he had a vision Tammy Daybell would die before she turned 50, according to Hart’s testimony. Tammy was 49 years old when she was killed.

“I need so badly to just gently kiss you … for hours,” Chad Daybell texted Vallow Daybell in another string of text messages before Tammy’s death. “It would likely lead to other activities.”

“Likely or luckily?” Vallow Daybell texted back.

“It would LUCKILY lead to nakedness,” Chad Daybell responded.

Hart also said that Chad Daybell characterized Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow and the children as “obstacles.” Court adjourned for the weekend at 11:55 a.m.

After reading these text messages, I am really going to double check everything I send by text.

Nailed it. Conspiracy on all three.

just watched Nate's brief run-down on what happened to Mel P.
She's still 'on call' but was allowed to return AZ.

Do folks think she will be called back next week?
Yeah, she apparently knew that some people were zombies or dark and that they should be killed. It seems that she should've contacted authorities when she had any indication of murders happening.

After reading these text messages, I am really going to double check everything I send by text.

Nailed it. Conspiracy on all three.
Yup.

These text messages could be the "smoking gun" for murder conspiracy convictions.

I think you are spot on. Everything we put in a text can potentially jeopardize us, be used against us so to speak. And on SM.

Be very careful. I limit my social media comments under my real name. Not that I am a jerk anonymously, but I just try to be extra careful. Life is different now.

Yep. Lori's many texts and emails are beginning to show an explicit, ongoing conspiracy in which people are to be gotten rid of, that was in place and pursued over many months and in which those people then were made dead. Lori's own words are showing knowledge of and participation in that conspiracy.

Once she is proven to be part of the conspiracy, then who did what murderous acts (and whether she got her own hands dirty or not) is no longer an excuse. What any of them did, as part of that conspiracy, is on all of them.

The noose is now around her neck, and tightening.
I’m loving your post. For so long, you didn’t see the prosecution as proving anything. I guess they really have so much, just laying it all out, and dealing with those cult members testimonies, was a nightmare.

The Fifth Amendment protects you from being forced to testify if it would incriminate yourself. It does not confer a right not to testify because you are terrified of the accused. If people could choose for themselves whether to testify what would be the purpose of subpoenas?

Again, I don't think she is a bad person. I just don't give her much credibility. Lori's MO seems to be to label someone as dark then let Alex do his thing. Lori rarely made direct threats and even when she did they were always nonspecific.
I thought about that today, and wondered what she was specifically asked about that? If you're not asked that question how can you be doing wrong if they didn't ask? Many times attorneys ask a "yes" or "not" question. Should she blurt out that Lori said she might kill her?

This observation- about Lori believing Melani was the reincarnation of Mel's aunt - Lori's sister- who died in infancy just gave me a disturbing thought about Stacey. (Stacy? I don't recall. Should be Staci, lol.)
Stacey is correct. The sister that dies as an infant was born in 1971, lived about 5 weeks, and was named Laura Lee. (Source: California Birth Index)

Comic interlude...anyone else get Tom Jones vibes from CV? That one picture makes the opening bars of "Its Not Unusual..." pop up in my brain every time. He seemed like such a caring person who operated with integrity, even when LVD was decimating his reputation. We need more of that kind of steadfast decency in the world.
yes! CV was a gorgeous human being.
***newsflash*** for LVD. He was way above your pay rate girl.

Really really irks me when Lori starts her Charles HATED Tylee crap and Tylee HATED CV.

Nonsense.

Charles bought Tylee a jeep and referred to her always as HIS daughter. Never his step daughter. An easy dig when there is animosity in blended families...and he didn't.

In Tylee's police interview the time Charles reported her as crazy and tried to get an intervention......(the time Lori cancelled his flight, hid his car, cleaned out the house, changed the locks, cleaned out his bank account and absconded with the kids :mad: :mad: :mad: )
All she said about Charles was...'he is a stand up guy.'

So no matter how much Lori pushed the hate Charles agenda....Tylee was truthful.

And that is likely why she was murdered. She questioned the script. OFTEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState