Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, they don't appear to have a cohesive strategy.
I think so much was put into their presentations that was not allowed, all in all I think we have seen a ton of evidence, it had to be hard to narrow it down to what would get the job done and what would have the most impact. I also feel if we were watching it rather than just reading about it , it may seem more put together.

Yuck, adds a whole new meaning when we hear ... there's a nasty bad storm approaching. :eek::eek:,run for cover!!!
Yeah, TOS-friendly vocabulary could all of a sudden be VERY taboo.

Also, storms tend to be nasty and bad. I find this moniker for a fun body part especially in-apt.

Last edited:
Given the amount of evidence we've seen against CD and likely additional to follow, I'm curious what CD/JP are thinking right now. If the jury convicts her, do you rush to the bargaining table?
No. Both Chad and JP are deluded. Mind you, the prosecution needs to be more slick for JP. IMO

No. Both Chad and JP are deluded. Mind you, the prosecution needs to be more slick for JP. IMO

I 100% agree that JP will be a handful but I think they will be revisiting and evaluating their game plan regardless of the outcome of this trial. However, if they convict on everything, I think that shifts a lot. We already seen changes in strategy by JP which he recently started referring to her as Mrs. Daybell. Probably best to stay on her good side if she's going first.

I'd be interested to know where his supporters stand now that they've heard the testimony. Losing some of the support you may have had can also have an impact. Who knows, his support could be even greater now. I can't imagine being their children but we see it all the time where the family just can't accept it. The Alex Murdaugh case stands out. Killed his wife and son and his lone son is there fully supporting him.

Really curious if BB and IP knew about those texts before they were disclosed in court
IP wrote in his notes for his lawyer that were then leaked by his ex-wife that MBP dumped all the info on him on their wedding night. He wrote how two of her children were possessed and she had a vision of her daughter in which she said goodbye to her. I think he knew.

I now get why MBP didn't testify. She was too deeply involved to not be attacked by the defense. She also gets to keep her promise to Lori.
Yes, but after those texts, Melaniece is of no value to defense at all. Actually, she's toxic. Prosecution might have got the big advantage here in not calling her.

Given the amount of evidence we've seen against CD and likely additional to follow, I'm curious what CD/JP are thinking right now. If the jury convicts her, do you rush to the bargaining table?

Idaho jury, if the DP is on the table for CD, I would take a plea deal in a heartbeat. Of course, CD probably won't...but at what point is he considered "indigent" and getting JP on the public dime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14