Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you all hate me for being a skeptic until now. Today's texts were the evidence I needed. I now think she is guilty B.A.R.D. of at least conspiracy. I'm not sure she actually killed anyone but it really does not matter.

What really gets me is that they genuinely thought they could get away with it. I'm not really sure what to think about who the instigator was or how much planning was involved.

Today's texts make me think the following:

Lori got obsessed with Chad from reading his books, pre 2018

Lori meets him in October 2018 and turns on the charm, maybe not even thinking of romance.

Chad has a hot chick interested in him and turns on the religious seduction.

Very quickly, within 2 weeks, they have some kind of strong attraction. By January she is sending him dancing videos. I think we have 2 people in unhappy marriages who found a path out.

Lori starts taking exit steps in Feb 2019. Chad is too chicken and takes everything as fantasy.

When Charles is killed Chad is stuck. She did her part, now he has to do his and I'm sure she keeps reminding him of this.

It no longer matters who manipulated whom. They are in this together.

I kind of hope she gets life without parole just so she can hear the news of Chad's execution.

Does that make me dark?
if so , welcome to the darkside.

If this ends up being the last witness, how do you think it will shake out for closing arguments?
I am a little on edge myself about this.... has the jury been convinced beyond reasonable doubt? I am feeling good on conviction for conspiracy and all the fraud.... and I feel if it came to an appeal there is a ton more evidence. Investigators did a very good job I think.
Part of me is not ready for it to be over, but we (IMO) have to accept that we may never have the full truth and conviction here would be a win, there is always Arizona charges, and CD charges.

Who made LV & CD the keepers of everyone's dark (death) score? Why did they think they were the chosen ones that got to determine whether somebody lived or died? How come it was only people in their circle specifically ones where they stood to gain something from the death? How come nobody else in their inner circle had a lightbulb moment and thought things had gone awry?
It started with Chad making up his near death experience(s), which purportedly enabled him to see both the past and the future. Once he saw that people were buying what he was selling (his visions) he became bolder. He attracted members of the inner cult with flattery and assigning special roles. None of his followers appear very bright to me.

ZP attended a casting session for Tammy on the day of the shooting, talked to Alex for 38 minutes afterwards and the next morning. Is there anything about Alex's attempt that ZP didn't know? Maybe LE should have asked her what happened.
There's so many loose ends and unanswered questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24