Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the judge clear the courtroom to leave LVD & her attorneys there to talk rather than allow them to take her to another room for their private meeting? Deputies would have to be present either way so it just seemed odd to me.
I felt since she seems to be seated before the jury is in the courtroom, that they are trying to not have the image of her shackled or as a criminal ... I thought maybe the defense requested that.

This site just got really wonky for me and I could not answer previous question.

It just SOUNDED that the defense was leaving the possibility to not present a defense open in their statements. I would imagine they want to full on blame CD and LVD is not having any of that because she still believes. Just a guess!

Why would the defense rest without presenting witnesses?
Maybe defense attorneys want to but LVD says no??? It could fit with the idea that translated beings cannot be punished for what they do on their mission in this life. And let’s not forget LVD’s father went to jail at one point for tax evasion and said the IRS was not a legitimate agency of the government or something to that effect. So perhaps LVD doesn’t want a defense because she does not believe the court has authority over her since she’s a goddess.

So I guess closings will be tomorrow

Given how the defense has worked to date, I wouldn't expect a long one from them. Short and to the point. ANY doubt

Curious as to who will do the closing arguments for the state.

I asked up thread but does anyone know if JB is appointing a foreman or if they're selecting their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14