GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought this, while the guilty verdicts were being read...but wouldn't it have been great if someone brought in a big giant bag of watermelon jolly ranchers, and everyone in the gallery could have whooped one at her? LOL. Just one each...times 100. A perfect storm of jolly ranchers raining down like hail.

Oh well, one can day dream I suppose.

Justice for JJ and Tylee and Tammy !!!

Still has to go have her in in AZ for Charles Vallow, yes? I am wondering if Chad will do a plea deal now or if they think he can win and escape the DP. I don't think they did anything to harm the case. Lori was not shown to be the sole actor.

IMO, It's been a long road but justice will finally catch up with Lori Vallow today.

My prediction: Guilty on all counts except perhaps on 1st degree murder of Tylee Ryan she may be found not guilty as a bone to any hesitant juror. IMO
So glad my prediction was wrong! Guilty on all counts! Get ready for your new life Lori. Maybe if you're lucky you can get a job peeling potatoes in a hot kitchen!

I continue to be uncaring about her face... blank or otherwise. I don't wanna' see it no more, no more, no more! Hit the prison road, Lori!
True but was trying to work out if she was heavily medicated or mostly bonkers ( evil is a given)

Virtually no reaction despite a clean sweep on all counts.

ETA yes @LaborDayRN , one of the top 5% of the nation. Maybe this is how her father fronted it out when the IRS tackled him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222